• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Star Wars Sensing types

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Lando?

Chewie too, probably ISTP.

R2-D2.

Probably a whole lot more.

Ahsoka might be a sensor.

Anakin/Vader is often typed ESFP. I've seen Luke typed ISFP.

neko 4

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Chewie and the droids.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Apparently Rey is a sensing type

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I was wondering about Rey when I read this thread. I don't see any especially strong evidence of N for her. Will have to re watch those films to get a better impression though. Perhaps she's also an xSxP.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Isfp for her seems most likely especially her portrayal in the last jedi trying to reach out to kylo ren.
I was wondering about Rey when I read this thread. I don't see any especially strong evidence of N for her. Will have to re watch those films to get a better impression though. Perhaps she's also an xSxP.
Isfp seems most likely lately especially her portrayal in last jedi trying to reach out to kylo ren.

Speaking of which, I know it's not a popular opinion but I've had a theory how he could be istp sometimes especially how detached he was in last jedi and his outbursts as unhealthy inferior Fe. Less healthy thinkers can struggle with emotion a heck of alot, especially if it's very low. Let alone his Ti trying to think and understand their bond, more detached curiosity of it, while Rey was reacting emotionally angry towards him.
Just a fun unique way of looking at it than the norm

Although I think kylo is BPD like anakin was so it warps how the type manifests anyway. I mean I have a disorder and it throws people off my type too.