• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

So, turns out I was an ISTP

Jaguar

Oh it's true, that wasn't the only factor. I mean obviously that wouldn't be the only factor. What's up with the hostility btw? Maybe im just taking your crock as hostile.

What a crock=/= hostility.

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Oh it wasn't stereotypes. I just started re-reading it all, basing much more on information on what was correct. Found out I was in a Ni Loop. My enneagram type is still a mystery. In my tritype I def have a 5, maybe I'm a 854 or 548, those are the two I have the most connection with.

Check out counterphobic 6. If on enneagram tests you type high in 5,7 and 8 and feel a mix of all of those? You might be a CP6.

Also, your tritype is 485 so lot of reactivity and sx. It's a good hint to check out, especially if you don't seem set on your 5w6....

Does any of this seem accurate to how you think?

http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/enneatypes/66055-cp6.html

ENTP-Guy

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Check out counterphobic 6. If on enneagram tests you type high in 5,7 and 8 and feel a mix of all of those? You might be a CP6.

Also, your tritype is 485 so lot of reactivity and sx. It's a good hint to check out, especially if you don't seem set on your 5w6....

Does any of this seem accurate to how you think?

http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/enneatypes/66055-cp6.html

I checked out counterphobic 6 some time ago and its in no way accurate.