• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Shamans

GIjade

MBTI Type
INFJ
Here are 10 questions for all a ya shamans:

!. Do you all lie.
2. Do you all invade other people's privacy.
3. Do you all have more than one family.
4. Do you all fake your own deaths.
5. Are you all Hollywood actors.
6. If you are actors, do you somehow forget that "real life" isn't a movie set, thus forgetting to take off your make-up, costumes and other accoutrements.
7. If you aren't actors, do you perhaps aspire to be one, which for some reason causes you to disguise yourself in everyday life so that no one can recognize you.
8. Do you all have multiple names and ID's.
9. Do you impersonate other people.
10.Do you really believe you are healers.

If you answered yes to questions 1 though 9, you're one of my family members, which of course, I don't recognize as family. If you answered yes to question 10, you definitely are not part of my family. But I doubt any of you will answer.