• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Random political thought thread.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Would be a lot more interesting if people could explain things in their own words, instead of relying on profits or Youtube videos. We are in a culture war, far more than a war of facts. No one listens to what each other has to say, they only cry out their rallying cries to their own kin, and only their kin will answer. Debate, has long since died out. No one cares anymore, about the truth.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
Hope everyone is ready for the ride....
1663976332295.png

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
Pelosi torpedoing the bill banning congressman from trading stocks is...... Chef's kiss.

This is a brutal setback that the hugely bipartisan popular legislation failed this close to midterms.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
Christianity helped man become the rational animal he is today. Why did the Christian world develop mercantilism in Europe in the 1500's and not say anyone else? Christianity leads to greater outcomes for the Human race than any other religion including the green agenda.

If you want to argue against this, you better do it with statistics and not rhetoric. I don't care if your words make you feel better about what you believe.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
Chinese civilization, the oldest continuous human development on the planet didnt do it. They had several thousand years? Why didn't islam do it? They had great math and helped us develop many mathematical concepts.

I could go through all the great civilizations and ask why not them but you get the picture.

At some point you have to admit that the most successful civilization in human history succeeded for a reason. That reason doesn't make those people better people, just more effective at the continuation of the human project.

So when people want to shit on the west and its traditions, I say get fucked you are only pissed because we won.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
If you would like me to go into how that mercantilism developed I would be happy to do so. And just because we "won" doesn't mean I don't think anyone else should exist, or not be happy or whatever.

But before you deign to shit the west, be sure to look at the scoreboard first.