• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Psychopaths out there....hello...join my study?

MaxMad244

MBTI Type
INTJ
I is that is which is distinct from you and that I don't have to define or justify to you.
You assume too much. We do not know what is distinct. We sense things are separate. But we do not actually know that they are.

We will never know for that would require to see all things. And we cannot.

And in the voice of Jon Snow:
"Some of us less than others. Yeghor. Some of us less than others."

yeghor

You assume too much. We do not know what is distinct. We sense things are separate. But we do not actually know that they are.

We will never know for that would require to see all things. And we cannot.

And in the voice of Jon Snow:
"Some of us less than others. Yeghor. Some of us less than others."

Please stop sending voice recordings.

MaxMad244

MBTI Type
INTJ
You don't like my Jon Snow impression from Game of Thrones?
I honestly thought you would laugh. Didn't realize you were getting ruffled. My bad.

I apologize to you :)

Last edited:

yeghor

This is a guilty pleasure for me. I am a burly masculine man who was raised on Metallica and Eminem. Yet somehow I ended up listening mostly to this kind of music. I don't even know what it's called...It just makes lug cry, and then happy.
Burly Masculine = High S

Growing up my hero archetype was the individualistic survivalist-wanderer that helped small pockets of people overcome evil and then moved on to the next town - e.g. Mad Max.

What does that say about my dominant function? That I like "guzzoline?"

And what does it say about me that I forsaked my hero and instead of trying to emulate him I chose to make decisions based on practicality and acquiring currency, e.g. the JP Morgan archetype.
Some ISxx type. Mel Gibson's Max was a police officer who became a vagabond in the post-apocalyptic world. They type him an ISTP elsewhere but he was a conscientous guy as he refused to kill Blaster when he saw that Blaster was an mentally disabled person, despite his refusal causing him to be prosecuted by the Bartertown folk.

I have no respect for physical feats. I could see a guy jump across the gym and dunk...or a world class Olympian perform x, y, and z and it is meaningless o me - something transient like a tattoo which will eventually fate of the skin of a dying husk.

Even tattoos are totally meaningless to me. The only thing that means something to me is something that helps alleviate suffering directly. I guess I do like combat sports and they alleviate my suffering when I'm feeling bored and want something to watch...

Anyone ever feel this before? is it a spiritual thing?

It's hard for me to relax when I know there's a kid starving every second.
Combat sports = High S. Why do you care about kids, sounds like high F too.

My oh my. I agree with a few of these.
Angelina Jolie looks to anorexic for my liking but if she was 20-30lbs heavier maybe.
Megan Fox - same too skinny.
Julia Roberts - rail thin.
Salma Hayek - agreed.
Katherine Zeta Jones - yas mammy.

Now for the boys - George clooney? Sure I look just like him so why not.
Brad Pitt? If you're into Nordic teenagers...but generally no.
Keanu Reeves (not gay but if I was he'd be my lover boy)
Jason Statham...why of course.
Orlando Bloom? With a huge schlong? I'm not gay but if I was ;)
Clooney = ISTJ - You look like clooney? They typed him an ENTJ on personality database but that's bullshit.
Reeves = ISFJ
Bloom = ISTJ
Statham = ESTP

Rolland is an intj like me, clearly.
Roland is typed as Enneagram tritype 852 and an ISTP on personality database. E852 yields, Se-Ti-Fe = ESTP.

Roland Personality Database

It's been quite a while since I've read the books but I've imagined Roland more to be the silent dependable type, man of his word, so I would type him an ISTJ than an xSTP. ESTP would be more impulsive, prone to outbursts of anger/rage and ISTP would be more cruel, taking pleasure in killing/hurting others.

So ISTJ would fit better for Roland (his description below sounds quite similar to Clint Eastwood)

Roland Characteristics

Chief Executive Officer - Intj
INTJs are loner weirdos, they don't make good CEOs.

When you started this thread, I assumed you were a smug xSTP who mistyped themselves an INTJ.

Now I am certain that you are an ST type. If you have high E8 and E5 in your enneagram scores, you should consider yourself an ST type.

I also noticed you posted some condoms and schlongs in the items bought thread, which suggests you like to flaunt your sexuality, which consequently means you have high Se. So I would look into ESTP or ISTP.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
They psychology professor Sam Vaknin has a lot of interesting videos describing different kinds of psychopaths and their relationship within the cluster B personality disorders. I have learned a lot watching these videos. He has been diagnosed as a cerebral narcissist and psychopath himself. There is a documentary about him that shows the test administered. He scored an 18.

This is a link to a list of his videos on the topic. The type you describe is a "primary psychopath", but he describes that the lack of anxiety is a misnomer. The two populations with the highest percentages of psychopaths are prisons and business executives.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Essentially the study is designed to trick the psychopath in order to elicit a stress and anger response by targeting the narcissistic traits of the personality disorder.
My goal is to show that psychopaths can at times behave like sociopaths, especially when their dominance is threatened.
I am not eligible for this study.

However, I would very much like to videotape you triggering a bunch of volunteer psychopaths, for later distribution. (I could make a killing on this.)

MaxMad244

MBTI Type
INTJ
They psychology professor Sam Vaknin has a lot of interesting videos describing different kinds of psychopaths and their relationship within the cluster B personality disorders. I have learned a lot watching these videos. He has been diagnosed as a cerebral narcissist and psychopath himself. There is a documentary about him that shows the test administered. He scored an 18.

This is a link to a list of his videos on the topic. The type you describe is a "primary psychopath", but he describes that the lack of anxiety is a misnomer. The two populations with the highest percentages of psychopaths are prisons and business executives.

I'll check him out. Thanks!

MaxMad244

MBTI Type
INTJ
I am not eligible for this study.

However, I would very much like to videotape you triggering a bunch of volunteer psychopaths, for later distribution. (I could make a killing on this.)
See this is kind of what I'm getting at. It would be pretty cool.