• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Prove Me Wrong

RobinSkye

What Is Life?
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ah, I see what you mean now. I guess Mike is a very free-minded person when it comes to coming up with solutions to problems, and answers to questions he/people need to know. When he was in school, a lot of things were done by the book, but Mike was always ahead of the game mentally, and psychically (no, he wasn't an althete, but he was already doing the things before the teacher started them. He was a divergent thinker).

He has a unique way of thinking. Some of his thoughts are a little eccentric, but he usually ends up being right in the end. He has a bit of an "I told you so" attitude toward things, but he is humble too. He designed a whole "end of the world survival" document when he was 15, and mailed it to his future self.

Is that Ne creative?

Ricky ESFP? Interested to hear why. Same for Mike being ISTP. I kinda get why you said ENFJ for Hector, though.

Pammy's a Mary Sue? ;) You haven't seen her wild side yet lol.

Definitely NTP.

We're so alike.
Then you're my soulmate.

Oh, ehm, I'm flattered :blush:

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
IDK
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ricky ~ ESxP 8w7
Hector ~ ENFJ/ESFP 4w3
Mike ~ ENTJ 6w5
Pammy ~ ISFJ 2w1

Hm.. 6w5 for Mike? That's interesting. He has no need for security, or fears threats to his security, and he's incredibly self-sufficient.

Mademoiselle

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH
MBTI Type
-NTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Yes. Mike is Apollo, Ricky Hector are Dionysus.
And Pammy is somewhere in the middle, getting by.

So tell me more about the events, you know what makes a good story?
-various characters
-detailed environment
-interesting-realistic events that has no fancy drama

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
IDK
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
So tell me more about the events, you know what makes a good story?
-various characters
-detailed environment
-interesting-realistic events that has no fancy drama

Then you would like my story ;)

---
@ALL -
Okay, let's play this again. I have more characters to type:

Mick

Mick is a genius. He has a plan for everything, knows a lot of things, keeps everyone on their feet and is a good leader. Calm, composed and logical, he is amazing at predicting things and finding sources. He goes above and beyond finding sources and facts to piece together his investigations and has a depth of wisdom to him. Diligent and suave, he has a riveting story for everything and is decent at improvising. A ladies man with a lot of charm, he never misses a trick. He has a quiet confidence to him and enjoys Hector's company because he is the only one who truly understands him.

Stephy
Stephy is Hector's psychotic ex. She is sarcastic, manic, intense and very sexual. But she adores Hector deep down beneath it all. Tough minded and assertive, she is a savvy businesswoman and reality TV star. Mother of Hector's son, she is confident and seductive but has an amazing memory and connects everything through stories. She is also amazing at keeping secrets and very loyal once you get to know her.

IMPORTANT: I got Stephy and Pammy mixed up. Stephy is HJ's mother and wife of ten years. Pammy is his GF and BFF for sixteen years. I was kinda confusing myself.

Last edited:

Mademoiselle

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH
MBTI Type
-NTJ
Enneagram
5w4
I can't imagine an introverted sensor to be a ladies man, so Mike is probably INTJ, whoah that's worse. Let's say Mike's INFJ.
As for Stephy, she could be some ESTJ who could be only fasinatied by what she hears from the trending story and newly accepted traits in girls of her society, otherwise she might not even know what 'femenism' really means, she doesn't care! She filters what she can effortlessly enjoy out of everything.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I can't imagine an introverted sensor to be a ladies man, so Mike is probably INTJ, whoah that's worse. Let's say Mike's INFJ.
As for Stephy, she could be some ESTJ who could be only fasinatied by what she hears from the trending story and newly accepted traits in girls of her society, otherwise she might not even know what 'femenism' really means, she doesn't care! She filters what she can effortlessly enjoy out of everything.

Why can't introverted sensors be ladies men?

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
IDK
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
As for Stephy, she could be some ESTJ who could be only fascinated by what she hears from the trending story and newly accepted traits in girls of her society, otherwise she might not even know what 'feminism' really means, she doesn't care! She filters what she can effortlessly enjoy out of everything.

But what about Mick? The Irish guy? D:
I have a Mike and a Mick. I like to screw with people's minds.

Stephy an ESTJ? Interesting.
Yeah, I thought Heavy Si-user for her, but she has Te? Never thought of that.

What about enneagram types? I think Mick is some warped 8 or 5.
Stephy is.. 3? I dunno. Never really thought about that. All I remember is that she's infatuated with Hector, and wants to leave her current boyfriend, Eli, whom her parents are forcing her to love, because Hector isn't their ideal interpretation of the kinda man they want her to marry. She's pushed against the grain so many times, and even locked Eli out of the house to keep him out.

Anyone can be a ladies man.

Mademoiselle

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH
MBTI Type
-NTJ
Enneagram
5w4

My imagination has limits. I need more experice to think about that.

But what about Mick? The Irish guy? D:
I have a Mike and a Mick. I like to screw with people's minds.

I. I Have a harsh mind to begin with, everything is going fast till it get knocked to some wall.
A rush, sometimes it helps me, sometimes it hirts me. I read like the time is scarce, like words will blind my eventually. You. You can't trick me like that, it's unfair.

What about enneagram types? I think Mick is some warped 8 or 5.
Stephy is.. 3? I dunno. Never really thought about that. All I remember is that she's infatuated with Hector, and wants to leave her current boyfriend, Eli, whom her parents are forcing her to love, because Hector isn't their ideal interpretation of the kinda man they want her to marry. She's pushed against the grain so many times, and even locked Eli out of the house to keep him out.

I forgot ennagram, barely remember mbti, archi screws me more and more everyday, wait for my farewell thread. Will probably title it "Man down".

How many chapters did you finish?

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
IDK
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
My imagination has limits. I need more experice to think about that.

I. I Have a harsh mind to begin with, everything is going fast till it get knocked to some wall.
A rush, sometimes it helps me, sometimes it hirts me. I read like the time is scarce, like words will blind my eventually. You. You can't trick me like that, it's unfair.

I forgot ennagram, barely remember mbti, archi screws me more and more everyday, wait for my farewell thread. Will probably title it "Man down".

How many chapters did you finish?

Yeah, kinda same tbh.

I am on 15 now.

Hector's alter-ego has taken over his entire psyche.