• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Prove Me Wrong

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
IDK
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
OK, these are the characters from my other novel, 'Electric Tacos'. Let's see if you can type them:

Ricky is aged 16 in this, and the main character, so we already know about him; Mike, and Hector also. These are the new characters, let's have a go at these:

JUANITA
She is the twin sister of Pammy. She's quite animalistic and sexual, very commanding and quite masculine. She enjoys having fun, but can be very serious when she sets her eyes on a goal or task which needs completed. She is logic based, as opposed to feeling based and is pretty focused on the present moment, but has her own fantasies from time to time. She helps people if she knows it will work in their favor as well as hers. She's pretty assertive and enjoys boxing (and Ricky ;) ).

UNCLE ZEKE
This is Ricky's bizarre Uncle. He is very kind, free spirited, unorthodox and has very strange beliefs. He is very intelligent, enjoys having a lot of fun and his high status within the community. He is a great chef, knows a lot of things, enjoys being very social, has foresight for his next moves, a good network of contacts, puts together systems that last for a long time, but can be very laid back.

SKIDMARK​
(Yes, that is his nickname). Skidmark is lackadaisical, though he does enough to get through life. A bit reckless, very social, and materialistic, he enjoys the high life, though he wants to go back to school, and study business (he has got held back 3 years). He is a bit thick, but very loveable and charming.

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
IDK
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
OK, these are the characters from my other novel, 'Electric Tacos'. Let's see if you can type them:

Ricky is aged 16 in this, and the main character, so we already know about him; Mike, and Hector also. These are the new characters, let's have a go at these:

JUANITA
She is the twin sister of Pammy. She's quite animalistic and sexual, very commanding and quite masculine. She enjoys having fun, but can be very serious when she sets her eyes on a goal or task which needs completed. She is logic based, as opposed to feeling based and is pretty focused on the present moment, but has her own fantasies from time to time. She helps people if she knows it will work in their favor as well as hers. She's pretty assertive and enjoys boxing (and Ricky ;) ).

UNCLE ZEKE
This is Ricky's bizarre Uncle. He is very kind, free spirited, unorthodox and has very strange beliefs. He is very intelligent, enjoys having a lot of fun and his high status within the community. He is a great chef, knows a lot of things, enjoys being very social, has foresight for his next moves, a good network of contacts, puts together systems that last for a long time, but can be very laid back.

SKIDMARK​
(Yes, that is his nickname). Skidmark is lackadaisical, though he does enough to get through life. A bit reckless, very social, and materialistic, he enjoys the high life, though he wants to go back to school, and study business (he has got held back 3 years). He is a bit thick, but very loveable and charming.

COME ON GUYS, TYPE THESE GUYS! :O

Tilt

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Juanita: ESTP 872

Uncle Zeke: eNTJ 369?

Skidmark: ESFX 739?

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
IDK
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Juanita: ESTP 872

Uncle Zeke: eNTJ 369?

Skidmark: ESFX 739?

That's interesting that you think Zeke is an NTJ.

Yeah, I thought Skidmark was some sort of SF, because he basically meets Ricky on a bad day, and socializes with him and never shuts up, lol.

And yeah, pretty much agree with Juanny, lol. Artisan relationship :p

Tilt

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That's interesting that you think Zeke is an NTJ.

Yeah, I thought Skidmark was some sort of SF, because he basically meets Ricky on a bad day, and socializes with him and never shuts up, lol.

And yeah, pretty much agree with Juanny, lol. Artisan relationship :p

Well, I wasn't completely sure about Zeke but I figured some sort of Ni/Se, Fi user. The description kept emphasizing his long term planning but with some laidbackness. I would think an ENTJ without a 8 fix would have a softer vibe...but overall most of the ENTJs I have gotten close to are rather kind, social individuals... Just they will tend to be more impersonal and fueled by their own way of thinking. The stereotypes make them sound like antisocial, heartless assholes.

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
IDK
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well, I wasn't completely sure about Zeke but I figured some sort of Ni/Se, Fi user. I would think an ENTJ without a 8 fix would have a softer vibe...but overall most of the ENTJs I have gotten close to are rather kind, social individuals... Just they will tend to be more impersonal and fueled by their own way of thinking. The stereotypes make them sound like antisocial, heartless assholes.

I suppose that makes sense. I definitely thought he was some sort of xNxJ. Even in contrast to Ricky, he is a lot nicer (and they have their feeling functions in pretty much the same place lol-- well in opposites -- Ricky is xSTP). But yeah, Zeke is pretty much at the development of Fi age lol! I can see a 3 as his core definitely, which does make him come off softer than the stereotypes, and seem more "p like at times."

Tilt

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I suppose that makes sense. I definitely thought he was some sort of xNxJ. Even in contrast to Ricky, he is a lot nicer (and they have their feeling functions in pretty much the same place lol-- well in opposites -- Ricky is xSTP). But yeah, Zeke is pretty much at the development of Fi age lol! I can see a 3 as his core definitely, which does make him come off softer than the stereotypes, and seem more "p like at times."

So were you thinking ENFJ?

Tilt

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

So were you thinking ENFJ? Kindness is irrelevant to T/F. It's about how the character demonstrates it.

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
IDK
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
So were you thinking ENFJ? Kindness is irrelevant to T/F. It's about how the character demonstrates it.
I never said ENFJ, though :p at least XNXJ.
True, though. I am a shit and people have typed as ENFJ before lol