• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Please help type me- Questionnaire

red_ire

I've been lurking for a while now and this is my first post, so I apologize if I go about it in a wrong way. I copy pasted a questionnaire from reddit.
-----
So I've always thought I was an INFP type 4. Recently, I started being typed as INFJ or ISFP. I also get typed as type 9 a lot these days.

How old are you? What's your gender? Give us a general description of yourself.

-I am a 21 year old female university student. I am shy and quiet to those I do not know very well and talkative and bubbly to those I get close to. I wish to talk more to people but I have a hard time doing so and silently wish for them to approach me. I wish to be more confident in myself. Sometimes I want to get noticed by others but I would falter when too much attention in placed on me. I am a worrier and tend to be paranoid. I don't do well under pressure and I feel pressured to meet the expectations of others. People say that I articulate and I make good essays, but I don't think I could see what they meant. I tend to get jealous of my sister a lot and feel like I'm under her shadows. I believe that we all have a voice that needs to be heard.

• Is there a medical diagnosis that may impact your mental stability somehow?

• I am not diagnosed with anything. Though I think I have social and health anxiety.
• Describe your upbringing. Did it have any kind of religious or structured influence? How did you respond to it?

• I grew up with religious schools, particularly Christian so it had shaped my mindset a bit
• What do you do as a job or as a career (if you have one)? Do you like it? Why or why not?

• I don't have a job but I would wish to pursue job in the field of international relations or writing.
• If you had to spend an entire weekend by yourself, how would you feel? Would you feel lonely or refreshed?

• I would feel relieved. Since university gives me lot of assignments to finish, I would be content to just take it easy and relax.
• What kinds of activities do you prefer? Do you like, and are you good at sports? Do you enjoy any other outdoor or indoor activities?

• I enjoy reading fiction and writing. I am terrible at anything physical so I hate doing sports. I don't enjoy outdoor activities most of the time and would feel dragged whenever my dad wants my family to go do anything outdoors like joining his co-workers on a trip.
• How curious are you? Do you have more ideas then you can execute? What are your curiosities about? What are your ideas about - is it environmental or conceptual, and can you please elaborate?

• I consider myself curious. I would question some things. I find myself questioning and researching about some subjects because I want to know know about some topics. I don't particularly execute any ideas. I am curious about mythological creatures I guess, and some trivial things like who is oldest person in the world and can the dead communicate with the living. I am curious about MBTI and anything related to personality.
• Would you enjoy taking on a leadership position? Do you think you would be good at it? What would your leadership style be?

• I would freeze up and not know what to do. I am a passive person so people would probably unofficially take my leadership position themselves and I would let them because I hate being the leader and I don't want to deal with that burden. I tend to just follow and leading is something I am not good at because I don't have the voice to get people under me to work efficiently since I am shy.
• Are you coordinated? Why do you feel as if you are or are not? Do you enjoy working with your hands in some form? Describe your activity?

• I don't consider myself to be coordinated. I am clumsy and sometimes lose my balance.I don't care about using my hands to do things.
• Are you artistic? If yes, describe your art? If you are not particular artistic but can appreciate art please likewise describe what forums of art you enjoy. Please explain your answer.

• I am bad at drawing and I don't have interest in painting. I like to read stories about the shows into into as well as original stories on platforms like ao3
• What's your opinion about the past, present, and future? How do you deal with them?

• I would always want to go back to the past sometimes. I look at the past with regret knowing I couldn't go back to fix my mistakes. The present is difficult. I hate being in this current pandemic. I have health anxiety and dealing with it almost every day is frustrating. The future terrifies me. I don't want to lose those I love. I am prepared to let go of them and the thought of what kind of stuff I accomplished makes me curious, but I fear that I might find out that I go below my expectations.
• How do you act when others request your help to do something (anything)? If you would decide to help them, why would you do so?

• I would feel burdened if the request is too heavy. Otherwise, I wouldn't really mind doing extra requests for people. I would do my best to help them, though I would feel pressured to meet their expectations
• Do you need logical consistency in your life?

• Not really
• How important is efficiency and productivity to you?

• I procrastinate a lot so I am not exactly productive. Efficiency is important though it is not something I most prioritize
• Do you control others, even if indirectly? How and why do you do that?

• I don't control others. I am not sure if I do so indirectly. I hate being controlled the most and controlling people is something I don't actively do.
• What are your hobbies? Why do you like them?

• Like I said, I love reading and writing. Watching anime is something I love as well. I like doing them because I like reading and learning about the fictional world people create, and I love writing about my own view and articulate my own thoughts as well as create my own fictional outlet.
• What is your learning style? What kind of learning environments do you struggle with most? Why do you like/struggle with these learning styles? Do you prefer classes involving memorization, logic, creativity, or your physical senses?

• I consider myself to be a visual learner. I struggle with dealing with too many people creating noise and it would disrupt my learning. I prefer classes with memorization I guess sometimes and creativity.
• How good are you at strategizing? Do you easily break up projects into manageable tasks? Or do you have a tendency to wing projects and improvise as you go?

• I would sometimes break down the academic requirements I need to finish in my head and make mental notes as to when I would start working on them, but I wouldn't go as far as having an actual journal schedule.
• What are your aspirations in life, professionally and personally?

• I am content with living a normal life. Nothing too extravagant or luxurious. I wish to at least leave an impact to others. Publishing a book and becoming a diplomat is what I currently strive to be. I want to mean something and help make the world a better place.
• What are your fears? What makes you uncomfortable? What do you hate? Why?

• I fear of dying a deadly disease at a young age. I fear losing people I hold dear. I am uncomfortable with public speaking and anything offensive like sexism and racism. I hate bullies because of past experiences and I hate hypocritical people because they nitpick what I do when they do it themselves. I hate being controlled because I want to have a voice and a say as well.
• What do the "highs" in your life look like?

• I feel like I don't have any "highs" in my life noteworthy to name.
• What do the "lows" in your life look like?

• My lows are many years back in elementary school where I am bullied everyday and caused me to become as socially awkward as I am now. I think it got me to become quiet because I thought if I spoke less, I would not be targeted so relentlessly.
• How attached are you to reality? Do you daydream often, or do you pay attention to what's around you? If you do daydream, are you aware of your surroundings while you do so?

• I hate reality because life is unfair so I prefer to live in some of the daydreams I have. When I daydream, I zone out a little but I am mostly aware of my surroundings.
• Imagine you are alone in a blank, empty room. There is nothing for you to do and no one to talk to. What do you think about?

• I would panic because I worry about being trapped. I would try to contact anyone on my phone. Otherwise, I'll just try to preoccupy myself with my thoughts.
• How long do you take to make an important decision? And do you change your mind once you've made it?

• It takes me some time to make an important decision as I am scared of the consequences. I ask myself "am I sure?" I change the mind quite a lot.
• How long do you take to process your emotions? How important are emotions in your life?

• I am an emotional and sensitive person. I am happy when I feel happy. I am angry when I feel angry. Emotions tend to get the better of me and people would often call me dramatic. Negative emotions would keep me up at night and positive emotions make my days brighter.
• Do you ever catch yourself agreeing with others just to appease them and keep the conversation going? How often? Why?

• Yes in order for them to not go into a tangent. I would just nod and say "sure". Saying no is hard for me to do.
• Do you break rules often? Do you think authority should be challenged, or that they know better? If you do break rules, why?

• I don't break rules. I am indifferent about authority.

KitchenFly

Hi there Red_ire, my impression after reading the Qs and As.

You are 21. Your psychometrics are complex, and you are a wear of the complexity. You seem to be working your mind in its various normal modes of operation. Buy the time are 27 you should have a clear view of self and a healthy perception of others via your own lens view/ mind set.

Most people have the INFP bug and the ISFP social retardation thing going on when there is doubt about how the world works. But be a shored there are only 18 retarred states and most people learn to manage and over come the disability of being human by the time they reach the age of 27, That why we have Tv programs like South Park Elementary the life well lived, by those who don't quite know yet.

I suspect you maybe a quadrant D type in the Hole Brain Thinking model and that you like to follow the order of preference as follows D first A second B third and C forth. That's cool I do the same but it make thinking a bit harder because I have two think two ways and if under a stress of like thinking about something I am not familiar like everything other than what I am authentically interested in I can get a little wonky, stressed, un balanced, after all the system education system is ordered via the Z of the Hole Brain Thinking Model or the academic model is naturally order A first D second B third C fourth.

A. thinking
D. Intuition
B. Sensing
C. Feeling

http://members.optusnet.com.au/~charles57/Creative/Brain/herrmann.htm

Ok so what type do I think you maybe? I think you maybe a five with a six wing who has activity in all directions below. And I am happy to see from reading you answers above that the point of integration and neurosis is working just fine eight with seven wing.

Five with six-wing.
Subtype: five with six-wing; INxP (Ambidextrous T and F)
Auxiliary wing: six with seven-wing; ISFP ((agenda) focused))
Second wing: ENTP ((mood) focused))
Point of stress/disintegration: seven with eight-wing; ENTJ
Point of Integration/Neurosis: eight with seven-wing; ESTP

My advise watch your mood your second wing the defective stuff. It not not best to give our trances to much free time and continued sway in our life's narrative. When we are young and our brain and mind are developing and ordering so much stuff well its safe and easy to follow our simple mind talk/ trances but once our brain starts to reach its maturity at the age of 24 - 27 years of age its a good practice to catch our selves in the act and do our head maintenance by simply reframing ideas about self. The frame work I gave you above will be helpful if you are a 5 with 6 with 4

keep it simple red is red and blue is blue noting the colour doesn't need a scientific explanation once recognised it just needs to be recognised from a global view point and simply attended to if a refresh of recognition is needed.

As for your Instincts I think you maybe in the Personal Triangle one of two Triangles. There are six instinctual variants. It is a mechanical structure of mind a simple structure but it has its order of operations.

You may have nine in your tri type: INFP 9 as you will have ENTP 8w7 so developing Point One may tern out to be a blind stop for you that need some more attention or focus or developing. All prosses start at zero at point nine and end at nine at point nine. So point one is important and you naturally us it so you may need to trust it and clean up some of the trances you maybe running if that is the problem.

Point one has two energies that are very much different from each other. And can be over whelming in there rawness as like all eighteen egoic mind sets. My advise is do what I did make friends with people of that type and get to know them and how they think and be receptive with out asking directly your working out life and they know that so be receptive and they will endeavour to mirror what you need to know. That all part of the fare play of human nature. You can work out far more often by being receptive and asking question that are a few steps away from what it is you seek to learn and know. I did this as a child when I was very young and if you do it nicely people will tell you mostly all you need to know with telling you directly what you want to understand. Learn to know all eighteen egoic mind set parts and six instinctive parts and three instinctual drives. They stem from the primal nine energies and three instincts.

That's the eighteen egoic mind sets.

2.jpg

That's the the three instincts. Note to self that Intuition is an action of the Quantum Biology component of mind. To hard to model we are more interested in building a holiday shack on the moon and on mars than mapping the working order of our own quantum biology.

3 (2).jpg

And this is the two missing MBTI types. I am a energy person so I record what I see and work out the possible structure to the best of my ability. I leave the construction of a typology to those who have that natural ability to articulate though description delivered by words.

!.jpg

Good luck Red_ire with your self discovery the mind helps the individual I trusted mine and followed its nuanced guidance and assistance upon occasions when I felt stuck.

Last edited: