• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Please help me type this significant other....

MBTI Type
INFJ
Helloooo,
I had been active over here about 10 years ago, and now I am back, because I got back to the MBTI as it is getting a bit more popular in Germany....
However, I always really liked and appreciated this forum and your insight and help.
I know that typing due to 2nd hand description and/or tests results is just a good guess and nothing more - but I would really love if I could get your thoughts/ideas on the type of my current significant other.

The thing his - he (apart from the fact that he is definitely a good Fe- and Fi-user) seems to be rather balanced and hard to type for me. He is from a culture very different from mine (Bangladesh), has lived in many different countries and might be a bit of a chameleon.

I give you the test results of the different tests I let him do :sneaky: - we met online and immediately connected on a rather deep level which made me assume he is and NF (I am INFJ), but to be honest, I am no longer sure....

- He is an orthodox muslim, but has not always been religious, and even on our first meeting he told me that he started to believe in god after he had been in a crisis after his parents' divorce.For now it gives him a reason to behave in a way he things is "good" (I see a lot of Fi there) and also explain the world to him... sorry to go into such detail, but.....he told me he believed in god because he cannot exlain to himself the infinity into space but also into the other direction (small -- atom...), which was a thought that also Blaise Pascal had an I also had this during some crisis in my early twenties.I know thoughts like these can be had by people of all types and by intuitives and sensors likewise - but it somehow still rang my intuitive bell :ROFLMAO:....
- He says he would have great trouble to be in an official relationship with me as his parents would never approve of this (as I am not a muslim) -- and he is very close to his mother and siblings (mother also lives in Germany) -- I think it also is kind of a cultural thing.
- He is a mechanical engineer and is currently working as production engineer, if this is the right word.
- I have noticed he has troubles with writing papers, which again made me rather think of a sensor (maybe SP), but -- I have also seen NFPs struggly with that....
- He is really honest and truthful and would never tell things just to please someone - still he is concernced with others peoples feelings
- He is really reliable, but I get a strong P-vibe from him as he definitely plans much more shortly than me
- He was thinking about ending our relationship because of might happen in the future -- he is still married (though separated)and his wife and his kids are living in Bangladesh, the are separated, but he would do a lot to be with his kids again - his wife suggested to apply for a visa for germany now so they can raise the kids here together (though they both say they don't love each other and wouldn't consider a relationship if it were not because of the kids).....well, we both somehow cannot end this because we are strongly in love, but I think it both really troubles us that is has no future....
- When we are together he is very talkative and also rather jumpy in the topics I would say -- just watching him talk makes me think of Ne all over the place, but.... it also might be Se.....I don't know why I am so severley confused....

The first test he took was the 16personalities,and I know how bad this test is at times.....

I don't know - maybe he is an ESFJ....and has good Fi-use and Ne-use. Maybe he ist an ESFP with good Fe and Ne. Maybe he is an INFP with good Si or even cought in some unhealthy Fi-Si-loop..... I dooooon't know. He seems a bit too extraverted for the INFPs I know to be honest.

I would really appreciate your heeeelp. Thank you in advance. View attachment 886783View attachment 886784View attachment 886785View attachment 886786View attachment 886787View attachment 886787View attachment 886788