• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

PEWDIEPIE IS..

Thoughts on Pewdiepie mtbi

• ISFJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ESFJ

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • ISFP

• ESFP

• ISTJ

• ESTJ

• ISTP

• ESTP

• INTJ

• ENTJ

• INTP

• ENTP

• INFJ

• ENFJ

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • INFP

• ENFP

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Isn't he technically like a celebrity now?

Definite Ne Dom.

ENxP

On the fence..

My natural inclination would be to think ENFP given his ridiculous persona but I can't be sure yet. His "Fi vs Fe" part gives me pause. I know he's more shy in real life, but they say ENxP's are the most introverted extroverts so it's hardly a point against it.

ActuallyLegit

MBTI Type
hmmm
Enneagram
lv2
[MENTION=25563]Krim13[/MENTION] [MENTION=31637]Korvinagor[/MENTION]

I honestly thought any of the mbti type with Fe as main function or second function. I've watched only some of his recent 2016-2017 videos and some good ole gameplays.

Cancelled out ENTP as he does not really theorize or have a clue with conceptual games. I don't consider him ENFP because he is not very self-reflective or takes things directly towards himself. It's mostly do with his audience. (I agree him being awkward around his fans can be accountable for some introverted types.)

I thought ENFJ because of this video where he takes the Morale Machine test http://https://youtu.be/BGi17Tw_zYQ
He designed the self-driving car to keep going straight, even when there are people in the way or barricades, as it should be its orginal route. However, he did choose to run over criminals when given two open lanes (one lane with criminal, and the other lane with normal civilians). (this is just 1x video lul)

ESFJ sounds really plausible too. I've only seen two types openly singing in videos and irl -- ENFJ and ESFJ. Just out of nowhere.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=34088]ActuallyLegit[/MENTION]

He admitted his screaming at the camera was largely fake in the past.. or exaggerated. So idk how overbearing his Fe really is, but some of his videos are still.. a bit overbearing and random as hell to me(then again his exaggerating emotion is probably an Fe sign). Still he does things and acts in ways I would NEVER. And I'm seemingly a low Fe user. He definately isn't theoretical at all for being ENTP I do agree and it's why I don't really think he is. But others have suggested so. ENFP because he acts alot like an ENFP friend I know who's still random and rediculous in his humor and enjoys Pewdiepie. Expressive. Constantly talking. Even though he is Fi not Fe.(never figured out why that is.. the dominant Ne?)

ENFJ is possible but he never seemed to have Ni to me. More so the scattered Ne because of his randomness and extremely goofy humor that, admittedly, isn't usually very witty but can be so stupid it's amusing. Hence why it works.