• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Patrick Stewart

EmQ

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
5w6
Definitely INTJ for Picard as a character. He is a particularly inspiring one though, as he does show himself as someone who is exceptionally well fit for the position, including his ability to deal with others (big part of being a leader). Doubt I'd consider the character an F-type though... just note his aversion to dealing with children and other family matters.

Can't really speak for Patrick himself, as I've not really seen any interviews or anything else from him outside of ST:TNG and X-Men.
F types don't exist; we're all composites of feeling & thinking it's just contingent upon the perceiving function it's attached to. Picard is an ISTJ it's his abstract cerebral NeTe in combination with the strength of his convictions (Fi agency function) that makes him such a good captain. I'm a divergent ENFJ TiNi subtype & I'm denoted as a thinking type as TiNi is the paring I possess in the highest conscious magnitude. Indeed INTJs are primarily Ni-Fi convergents; their internal world is a limbic and plethoric expansive world, it's not cerebral at all.