• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Narcissism Test

Your score is 5, out of 40. Higher scores indicate greater levels of narcissism.

Your score was higher than 14.3 of the sample.

NPIfi.php

Gabi_feelstaby

Your score is 30, out of 40. Higher scores indicate greater levels of narcissism.
Your score was higher than 94 of the sample. The people who have found this online test are probably not that representative of the general population though, so the averages from a few other groups are tabled below.
Well then, this is an interesting outcome.:D

virtualinsanity

MBTI Type
--TP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
7/4O although the answers were a bit narrow. Looking in the mirror doesn't quite mean I'm doing so because I like what I see. It could be because I think I'm ugly and am constantly checking if things are in tact. LOL

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Your score is 8, out of 40. Higher scores indicate greater levels of narcissism.

Screen Shot 2017-02-09 at 1.17.36 PM.jpg

kotoshinohaisha

Permabanned
MBTI Type
STFU
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so
Your score is 19, out of 40. Higher scores indicate greater levels of narcissism.
66fb63d0ed05a7d5778b5d5d415140af.jpg

Lol xD I'm a narcissistic

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
25/40

NPIfi.png

Looks like I'm pretty disagreeable.

Attachments

• NPIfi.png
    NPIfi.png
    844 bytes · Views: 2

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
This test is fucking stupid. Clearly they want me to choose the crybaby bitch answers, but I'm not a crybaby bitch, therefore I am narcissistic?

"I am assertive"
"I like to look at my body"
"I like to be complimented"

WOAH we got a narcissist over here.

Score: 21 out of 40
NPIfi.php

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
19/40
NPIfi.php

97a760d22a7a82f426e3a06a3d10f50a.jpg

*Doesn't know if 19 counts as a higher number* *Don't conjure it much matters either way...*

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
40/40 - you clearly make sex to yourself o0

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Your score is 13, out of 40. Higher scores indicate greater levels of narcissism.
yhcFsAD.png

Neal Caffreynated

Artist/Playboy/Traveller
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Got 22 out of 40 ;)

IMG_7390.PNG

Didn't knew I would score this high :unsure: It seems I scored higher than 84.5 of the persons who took this test lol :D

HisKittyKat

MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
4w5
What if you're a narcissist and don't want to be one? This got me to thinking, do narcissist choose to be that way? And can they change it if they wanted too? I know a few sociopaths that know they are sociopathic and have openly had a moment of regret, however the urge to be an asshole is so overwhelming. I think narcissist are more openly dangerous verbally while sociopaths keep more to themselves and plot your demise behind the scenes. :popc1::happy::backout: