• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

My wife is trolling me to become a boss

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
People listen to you and seek for your guidance. I keep constantly hearing praises about you from the mouths of men and women who know you. You have crowd control and authority in your presence. Some people even consider you a threat because of the influence you have over people.
Trust me - you are at your best when you take the lead at work.

So you are his wife and you work together?

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
We don't work together, but we know many of the people the other person works with and with whom they do other projects.

Yeah, I'm unemployed. I'm in the process of creating a sample work in order to enter a new profession. The "some cash" is unemployment aid which in my case is enough to not cause financial concerns.

I'd be more comfortable if I had recent successfull administrative experience and not something from 3 years ago.

Hine

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
I just think he's wasting his talents. I have seen a lot bad leadership at my work places so I think I know what I'm talking about. IMO leading people at work requires strong character and knowing people. He haves them both.
I just want the best fot my husband that he wouldn't waste his time on things that are under his league.
What comes to money, couldn't care less. Hey - who needs money, I've got credit cards! xD

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Ok, but with all your public compliments, you're giving me Finnish Nightmares you know?
getting-praised-web.jpg