• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

MOTIV personality test

Olm the Water King

across the universe
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Materialist: 51%
Offbeat: 76%
Thinking: 50%
Intimate: 58%
Vital: 28%

Your MOTIV type is XOXID
Your MOTIV+ type is x|O|xiD
Your Primary type is Offbeat
M(51%)O(76%)X(50%)I(58%)D(72%)

93JC

Your MOTIV type is SCTXV (healthy)
Your MOTIV+ type is |S|Ctwv
Your Primary type is Spartan
S(84%)C(75%)T(63%)W(55%)V(61%)

Characteristics: appearance is not a priority, care less about wealth/fame/status than peers, does not like to appear better than others, finds prestige chasing silly, prefers a simple/minimalistic lifestyle over a high-end/luxury one, would rather be oneself than fit-in, finds external indicators of success shallow, does not think their own happiness/success is more important than others, has no need for power over others, does not care about being at the top of any ladders, not competitive, desires less social interaction when depressed, would not enjoy being a celebrity, would be uncomfortable living in a very expensive house/apartment, don't care a lot about dressing nicely, does not think image is important, could be happy poor, prefers to work behind the scenes without credit, would rather please self than others, thinks internal beauty is more important than external beauty, values freedom over money, tends to dislike people who chase wealth and status, values cooperation over competition, does not measure success by public opinion, does not love to be complemented

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Your results:
Offbeat 86%
Vital 73%
Materialist 56%
Intimate 48%
Thinking 43%

x|O|exV​

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Your results:
Materialist 46%
Offbeat 50%
Thinking 71%
Intimate 10%
Vital 21%

XXT|W|D

Nothing new here.

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Your results:
Materialist 31%
Offbeat 53%
Thinking 45%
Intimate 0%
Vital 26%

Your MOTIV type is SXEWD
Your MOTIV+ type is sxe|W|D
Your Primary type is Withholding
S (69%) O(53%) E (55%) W (100%) D (74%)

Bolds are accurate; italics are sometimes true.
SXEWV (healthy):

SXEWX (average health):

SXEWD (unhealthy):

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Your MOTIV type is SOEWD
Your MOTIV+ type is |S|Oewd
S(75%)O(73%)E(57%)W(64%)D(69%)

Spartan (Internal Narcissism)

Motivation: To shun the external
Purpose: Determining value
Conflict: Internal Narcissism vs. External Narcissism (Materialism)
Historic antecedent: Asceticism
Historic example: J.D. Salinger
Film/TV example: Ryan Atwood (The OC)
Counter example: Alexander the Great

Characteristics: appearance is not a priority, care less about wealth/fame/status than peers, does not like to appear better than others, finds prestige chasing silly, prefers a simple/minimalistic lifestyle over a high-end/luxury one, would rather be oneself than fit-in, finds external indicators of success shallow, does not think their own happiness/success is more important than others, has no need for power over others, does not care about being at the top of any ladders, not competitive, desires less social interaction when depressed, would not enjoy being a celebrity, would be uncomfortable living in a very expensive house/apartment, don't care a lot about dressing nicely, does not think image is important, could be happy poor, prefers to work behind the scenes without credit, would rather please self than others, thinks internal beauty is more important than external beauty, values freedom over money, tends to dislike people who chase wealth and status, values cooperation over competition, does not measure success by public opinion, does not love to be complemented

Offbeat (Unconventional)

Motivation: To find new ways to do things
Purpose: Knowledge selection/discovery
Conflict: new ways vs. status quo/old ways
Historic antecedent: Jungian Intuition vs. Sensing
Historic example: Albert Einstein
Film example: Che Guevara (Motorcycle Diaries)
Counter example: Robert E. Lee

Characteristics: not big on customs/traditions, has a strong need for individuality, anti-status quo, revolutionary, their ideas sometimes surprise people, does things others find strange, obscure, non-conformist, peculiar, considered to be eccentric by others, abstract, lives life on own terms, alternative, experimental, artistic, rebels for the sake of rebellion (i.e. even when it doesn't make sense), good at making impromptu speeches, has take frequent stands in the face of strong opposition, inclined to do the opposite of what others want them to do, good at coming up with something new, radical, discordant thinker, complex, crazy, wild, atypical, idiosyncratic, likes losing them-self in things, random, often acts on the spur of the moment, creative, likes to do frightening things, improviser, seeks out the patterns of the universe, feels best taking risks, main motivation is to be different, feels attracted to the mysterious, prefers variety to routine, has a vivid imagination, spontaneous, breaks the rules, prone to excess, intense, mystical (more)

Also

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp
Your MOTIV type is XOTXV
Your MOTIV+ type is xo|t|wv
Your Primary type is Thinking
X(50%)O(68%)T(68%)W(57%)V(61%)

Historic example(s): Albert Einstein, Steve Wozniak
Fictional example(s): Matthew Broderick (War Games), Doc Brown (Back to the Future)
Personality type correlations(s): R-Drive Stoicism

I liked the 'unhealthy' description more than XOTXV, although it types me at healthy.

XOTXD (unhealthy): lives inside their head; more likely to think civilizations usually don't last (i.e. they collapse, go extinct); likes things they can do on their own; have taught themself to stuff and disconnect from their feelings; dislikes small talk but enjoys talking in depth about topics that matter to them; wants a job where the their skill set matters not their ability to navigate the social architecture; believes you can't expect people to reveal (or be open about) who they really are; finds pleasure in isolation; often feels like they are being tested; enjoys work which allows them to dive in with few interruptions; acts as if driven by a motor; people tell them that they are distant; would prefer a job where they worked alone; prefer one-on-one conversations to group activities; enjoys solitude; has a passion for being alone; thinks anything short of brutal honesty in a person is a let down; believes that pessimism is as important as optimism; thinks they do their best work alone; has been told by people that they are stiff.

XOTXX (average health):

XOTXV (healthy):

noyo

Materialist 21%
Offbeat 66%
Thinking 41%
Intimate 13%
Vital 66%

Your MOTIV type is SOEWV
Your MOTIV+ type is Soe|W|v
S(79%)O(66%)E(59%)W(87%)V(66%)

Eum

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
XXTXD (unhealthy): dislikes impulsive people; reserved; more cerebral than physical; thinks their body is nothing special; if their instincts draw them one way and their mind draws them another, they follow their mind; believes that change, when it occurs, follows long and arduous trying; enjoys projects which involve long stretches of solitary activity; very serious; seen as reflective or reserved by others; others accuse them of being rigid or stubborn; when their life doesn't make logical sense, they are unhappy; likes attention but dislikes intimacy (a person getting too close to them); does not think anyone is awesome; thinks it's unwise to chase a romantic interest; is on guard all the time; has historically spent a lot of time playing video games; keeps their thoughts to themself; believes that just because something makes them happy doesn't mean it's good; in school, prefers lectures to seminars; rarely feels happy in response to minor events; frugal; thrifty, grammar nazi; prefers to have things decide than to keep things open ended

Accurate enough I guess, other than a couple of things. "Likes attention but dislikes intimacy" I don't dislike intimacy; I yearn for intimacy, but I am unable to obtain it. "Does not think anyone is awesome" There are a few awesome people in the world, however the majority of people are not awesome, myself included. "Thinks it's unwise to chase a romantic interest" This is more nuanced. In most cases, chasing a romantic interest is foolish, because most humans are toxic. In a few cases, however, chasing a romantic interest is wise.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Your MOTIV type is SCXWD
Your MOTIV+ type is |S|cxwD
S(89%)C(59%)T(53%)W(60%)D(77%)

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
Materialist 61%
Offbeat 95%
Thinking 43%
Intimate 18%
Vital 40%

Your MOTIV type is MOEWD
Your MOTIV+ type is m|O|eWd
M(61%)O(95%)E(57%)W(82%)D(60%)

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Materialist 26%
Offbeat 66%
Thinking 83%
Intimate 43%
Vital 61%

Your MOTIV type is SOTXV
Your MOTIV+ type is So|T|wv
Your Primary type is Thinking
S(74%)O(66%)T(83%)W(57%)V(61%)

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
VLAZY

AKA the page tricked me into thinking it was only one page of questions, and when it got to the next page I got angry and quit.

- - - Updated - - -

Also I bet if [MENTION=22098]Mane[/MENTION] or [MENTION=21639]Kullervo[/MENTION] take this test it will result in MGTOW.

SpankyMcFly

Level 8 Propaganda Bot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Oh great more letters!

xOtWv

I like how the test used the Likert scale :D

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Materialist 20%
Offbeat 16%
Thinking 60%
Intimate 43%
Vital 26%

Your MOTIV type is SCTXD
Your MOTIV+ type is S|C|twD
Your Primary type is Conventional
S(80%)C(84%)T(60%)W(57%)D(74%)

Chrysanthe

Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
however I just learned from this of a new fabulously named personality disorder(?) called Peter Pan Complex!~ :wubbie:

"avoids responsibilities, people tell them they are childish and need to grow up, would rather live in their head than the real world, wants success to just happen to them, focuses on fantasies more than reality, believes they deserve to have whatever they want, life lacks direction, never know what to do next, does dumb things frequently, inconsistent performance, lazy, slacker, does the minimum to get by, does things without thinking, does not feel they have any reason to accomplish anything, tend to ignore or put off problems, believes fun is the most important thing in life, most people think they are crazy, forgets scheduled appointments, more past than future, gets attention through negative behavior "

This describes me 98.37%

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Materialist 51% 54%
Offbeat 70% 48%
Thinking 48% 51%
Intimate 31% 56%
Vital 68% 54%
Perceived reward: (if you scored highly)

Materialist vs. Spartan
Offbeat vs. Conventional
Thinking vs. Erratic
Intimate vs. Witholding
Vital vs. Depressed

Your MOTIV type is XOXWV
Your MOTIV+ type is x|O|xwv
M(51%)O(70%)E(52%)W(69%)V(68%)

Being more attractive makes me happy
Being unconventional makes me happy
Being planned out makes me happy
Serving others makes me happy
Being alive makes me happy
Dangerous potential flaw(s): (if you scored highly)
Elitist, shallow, fake, external validation addiction
Putting yourself at too great a risk, endangering your life
Sticking with plans/systems/routines that don't work
Being taken advantage of, ignoring self, too nice
Over contented-ness, over confidence
Dangerous potential flaw(s): (if you scored low)
Failure to connect to others, society, the world
Playing it too safe, being resistant to change
Inability to make or complete long term goals/plans
Refusal or inability to see other's perspective/needs
Depression, poor mental and/or physical health

TheUnknown

MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
9w1
Materialist 6%
Offbeat 55%
Thinking 46%
Intimate 76%
Vital 3%

Your MOTIV type is SXXID
Your MOTIV+ type is SoeI|D|
Your Primary type is Depressed
S(94%)O(55%)E(54%)I(76%)D(97%)

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
MXTWV
Your MOTIV+ type is mxt|W|d
M(63%)X(50%)T(60%)W(85%)D(65%)

Materialist 63%
Offbeat 50%
Thinking 60%
Intimate 15%
Vital 35%

Healthy- believes it is important to hold people to your standards not to their standards; less prone to worry than average; more likely to do anything for money than average; content; positive; believes they are better than others; puts work above pleasure; is open about themself with others; does not like to be bothered with other people's needs; puts a lot of time and effort into their work; less likely to consider adopting a handicapped child than average; motivated; prefers to live a life of luxury; likes to make fun of people; prone to use others for their own ends; prioritizes themself even in a long term relationship; always know what they are doing; feels that life has meaning; does not let themself be directed by others; does not like to take orders from anybody; maintains their spaces in an orderly way; likes competing with others; graceful; likes to tell tall stories about themself; does not let themself be pushed around; always know why they do things; knows what the want; has a high opinion of themself; seldom feels blue; likes to make themself the center of attention; more likely to be financially well off; likes having authority over others; would not enjoy being a hermit; does not wait for others to lead the way; likes looking at their body; is an perfectionist and spends an extensive amount of time making sure things are done right; boastful; feels they are able to deal with most things; good at saving money; thinks they are a special person; remembers their dreams; challenges things; is irritated when someone is late; fashionable; likes talking about themself; believes they are important; thinks things work out for the best; feels that work is an important part of their life; considers themself good looking; has less of a soft side than others; is not easily made to feel jealous; respects people with strong ties to organizations, groups, family; very detail oriented; is able to describe their feelings easily; more likely than average to exercise every day; makes decisions easily; would enjoy being a famous celebrity; expresses themself easily; always improving themself; makes plans and sticks to them; makes friends easily; does not let themself be used; imposes their will on others; not afraid to draw attention to themself; does not try to please everyone

I don't think this is 100% accurate, but I do focus on myself a lot. The withholding part is true anyway. I find it interesting that there are so many possible results.