• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Lawn Care & Grass

ilikeitlikethat

You're unbelievable ...
MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
In my country, we can cut our lawns using a powered mower on a Sunday; I've heard of countries not a million miles away where on Sunday, you cannot - So to enjoy my London based freedom, Sunday is when I mow the grass.
I also live in a country where, we have 240volts in the mains instead of 110volts.

So I have an electric hover mower; Which I'm used to/which I prefer since it's less smelly/pollution.

My mower^

I cut my grass usually every two weeks...
Week before last, I gave it a second treatment of Evergreen Complete 4-in-1(this lawn feed/weed killer) and it really makes the lawn pop/come out nice; and I did that just before a storm so full of lightening, I had never seen so much in the UK, but the rain washed in the lawn feed weed killer and the product had nitrogen in it but all that lightening gave it to my lawn and everything here too for free.
You should only do this every 5 - 6 weeks, or it will kill your lawn/burn it.

ilikeitlikethat

You're unbelievable ...
MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I have field grass...

This is my type of grass;

Now I want to do this. ^

ilikeitlikethat

You're unbelievable ...
MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
When it hit Spring I had an initial mow, then aerated my lawns using a garden fork, then I applied the Evergreen Complete 4 in 1, which killed of the moss, then I dethatched it all up using a Springtime rake/put on a new blade on the lawn mower; have been mowing every two weeks since.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
In my country, we can cut our lawns using a powered mower on a Sunday; I've heard of countries not a million miles away where on Sunday, you cannot - So to enjoy my London based freedom, Sunday is when I mow the grass.
I also live in a country where, we have 240volts in the mains instead of 110volts.

So I have an electric hover mower; Which I'm used to/which I prefer since it's less smelly/pollution.

My mower^

In response to your video. A dull blade won't pull the grass up unless it is shallowly rooted. The most it will do to deeply rooted grass is tear the tops of the grass blades so that your lawn looks less attractive.