• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Just got out of a depressive mood! Type me.

tmk113

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w5
1) Context:
a) What is your age range and general location (Country so that cultural values can be taken into account)? Do you have any impairments that may affect the way that you answer this questionnaire? Any religious or political beliefs (or anything else along those lines) that also might have an effect?
I’m from America and I’m mildly depressed. I’m on medication though. I recently seem a lot happier.
b) Which types are you currently considering? Why are you considering them and why haven’t you decided on one?

I might be isfj or isfp
I scored as isfp on a cognitive function test but I think I might be isfj because I’m not that artistic and am pretty bad at sports. I was also very anxious as a kid. Isfps are also known for being cool and slick, but I’m pretty geeky. Not very smart though. I also think I might be isfj because I was really anxious and shy as a kid. This might be because I was very mildly depressed and didn’t know it.
2) What do you deem as your purpose in life?
I don’t have much of a purpose other than enjoying it, I guess? I do seem to focus on what I want other than what other people want. I just got out of a depressive mood, so I’m practically a different person. Haven’t figured out a purpose yet.
3) Of the seven deadly sins, which one(s) do you relate to the most and the least and why?
Sloth or maybe gluttony
4) Analyzing your relationships with others, briefly describe:
a) The type of people you are drawn to
I’m drawn to people who are exactly like me. Someone who is bookish but not very smart and is interested in quirky things or is maybe mildly into learning about sensationalist things.
b) The type of people who are drawn to you
I’m not sure. I looked and acted very differently when I was around other people.
c) The type of people you are repulsed by
I’m definitely not repulsed by them, but smarter people intimidate me. I’m also slightly annoyed by people who are too anxious and only care about cleaning. I’m kinda stuck up but have no good reason to be.

5)What are the traits in others that you admire but you cannot emulate yourself? Elaborate.
I’d like to be creative or smart.
6) Describe your relationship with the following:
a) Anger
when I get angry I usually get kinda self righteous
b) Shame

c) Fear

d) Love/passion

I’m not a very passionate person, but I want love and passion to be real. I think I’m actually innerly passionate and even innerly chaotic.
e) Conflict

7) What are some of the themes that have played a prominent role in your life (ie. A struggle you’ve been unable to conquer, ect)?

8) Answer only one of the following:
a) [College aged and above] What is your area of work/study? Why did you choose this and would you change it? If so, what would be your ideal?

b)[Under college aged] What do you plan on studying/working as in the future? How did you go about deciding this? If this is not your ideal area of pursuit, what would be?

9) When meeting a new person, what do you tend to focus on?

10) How do you feel about humanity as a whole? What do you feel are some of the biggest problems the human race faces and why?
I’m a pretty optimistic person. I feel that most people are kind but apathetic towards most things.

11) What are some of your hobbies and interests?
I’m into learning about random things that most people would think of as dumb. I’m also into reading fiction, weird way to describe things but I like sensitive, zen and cool things.
13) How do you usually “hang out†with your friend(s)? When answering, think about what activities you tend to choose, whether you hang out with one person at once or many, whether or not you initiate the interaction.

14) What is more important, actions or words? Why?
I think words are more important because they influence action.
15) Oh dear, you’ve been cursed by a witch! It’s ok though, you get a choice on which curse you will receive. Will you choose….
a) To never be able to experience the sensation of taste
b) To be immortal
c) To lose your memories
d) To be poor for the rest of your life
e) Or to never experience passion
Elaborate on why!

I’d rather lose the sensation of taste. Obviously because it’s not that important. The other things kinda define you.
16) What do you hope to avoid being? If it helps, describe a person who embodies what you avoid/you as a villain, ect.
I try my best to avoid being an awful person who doesn’t care about doing what’s right. I also don’t like people who blindly follow rules.
17) How do you relate to obsession? Do you tend to "merge" with others or your interests? How do you feel about the idea of doing this?

18) Organized or messy? Plans and blueprints or impulse and surprises? What are you preferences and tendencies?
Messy
19) How do you subjectively view comfort and how do you create comfort in your life and surroundings?

Last edited: