• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Junior initiation blog entry

sriv

MBTI Type
JIxT
It is a profitable thing, if one is wise, to seem foolish.
~ Aeschylus

For the sake of honesty, I will disrobe my veil of foolishness.

To the fool, he who speaks wisdom will sound foolish.
~ Euripides

Challenge me if you dare.

A wise man speaks because he has something to say; a fool because he has to say something.
~ Plato

I always say something when I speak.

The wisdom of the wise, and the experience of ages, may be preserved by quotations.
~ Isaac D'Israeli

Which is why I post so many quotes.

The fool wonders, the wise man asks.
~ Benjamin Disraeli

Which is why I ask so many questions.

Some folks are wise and some otherwise.
~ Josh Billings

It's alright.

The wisest mind has something yet to learn.
~ George Santayana

Humility is the only true wisdom by which we prepare our minds for all the possible changes of life.
~ George Arliss

So I do not sound like an ass. I do have humility.

The degree of one's emotions varies inversely with one's knowledge of the facts.
~ Bertrand Russell

So true. In your face Fe's!

He liked to observe emotions; they were like red lanterns strung along the dark unknown of another's personality, marking vulnerable points.
~ Ayn Rand

*Evil laugh*

The strangest and most fantastic fact about negative emotions is that people actually worship them.
~ P.D. Ouspensky

ROFL, all the better. For emotionless me.

Just my tidbit of memorable quotes from an INTJ. Now here's my favorite.

Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~ Gandhi

"the world" can also be taken as "your local environment" or "others". If I feel like I am not the change, then I change so that I am the change. Change is usually good. Who moved my Cheese? is a good read on change. This is somewhat of my junior member initiation speech.