• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Jeanette Winterson

MBTI Type
INFJ
I'm doing my master thesis on her, and somewhere she was typed as ISFP.
Do you agree with that? If you are familiar with her and her work, how would
you type her?

I cannot help but think that she is an NF....but, well, maybe that is just overidenfication :cheese:

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I'm doing my master thesis on her, and somewhere she was typed as ISFP.
Do you agree with that? If you are familiar with her and her work, how would
you type her?

I cannot help but think that she is an NF....but, well, maybe that is just overidenfication :cheese:

INFJ? She's a toughie. The ISFP typing is posted by me but is a friend's typing of her. I honestly don't know her type.

MBTI Type
INFJ
INFJ? She's a toughie. The ISFP typing is posted by me but is a friend's typing of her. I honestly don't know her type.

She really IS a toughie :yes:.....! I'm not saying necessarily INFJ..... I just tend towards NF, and also towards introversion...but.......it's really hard.
ISFP may also be a good fit....