• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Jazzy's New Typing Thread

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
I was so far down on the list in the other thread that I don't think I got gotten to, so I'll join in again!

Lyra.I

First of Her Name
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'd just like to know what my gut fix is supposed to be XD I keep reading about 9w8 vs 8w9 but i just can't tell which one fits more. Or the tritype as a whole with wings maybe lol
My recent posts have been in the fluff section mostly but there are longer ones on older pages.. if it's not helpful, i'll pm you :)
Anyway, thank you for whenever you get to this one ^•^

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Let's do it

Heyo.

I absolutely stand by my original sticking to the type of ESTJ. You have that Te efficiency in an actually very mature way. You are a go-getter and someone who can really make the plan work. I don't quite remember if you were So/Sp last time but I like that typing for you. From my studies it suggests that the first one (dominant) is the one you go to but aren't perfect at, the second is the one you are most proficient at using, and the last one of course is the blindspot. You don't have the intensity of an Sx type. I do think you have a strong, though healthy, Sp instinct in you. I still agree with 2w3 as a core for you. I think your 3 wing is pretty strong too. Gut wise I deliberate between the softer 9 that is very laidback and the 8 which desires control and a lack of vulnerability. So I currently stand at 8w9 for a gut fix. For head fix, I think maybe 5w6 isn't so contrary. You are a lover of knowledge and a seeker of the unknown. You also like connections but don't seem to mind if you don't have them. So full typing I'd go ESTJ 2w3 8w9 5w6 So/Sp.

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
*raises hand to be lined up*

HoneyBlossom

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
*Raises Hand* I want to participate! :)

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
1. Stigmata
2. Merced
30. Ghost

I already got typed before but I want to again because I love being typed and hearing about myself.

I'm a not-so-secret narcissist. :(

I honestly do see INxP. I won't pretend I can tell easily whether it is F or T. I think we'd need a more personal relationship to tell, that way I could better see what function matters more to you. I think being a 5 INxP makes you automatically seem more like an INTP, though all 5s share a sort of impersonal reservation. I think when you talk though, you show more "feeler" tendencies than logic tendencies which makes me lean toward F more than T, but I think the 5 has strengthened your logic abilities. 5w4, perhaps a 4w3 fix. perhaps 9w1 for a gut fix. You're very much a head type though. This is just the vibe your posts give me, I'd say you're in the right direction but without knowing you more personally in retrospect it is difficult to type you outside of an obvious use of Ne I see in you.

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
*eagerly volunteers to wait patiently in queue*

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm game. And I agree with INFP for [MENTION=33717]Hermit Of The Forest[/MENTION].