• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Jazzy's New Typing Thread

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hello!

I have expanded my view of types and how to see them so I feel it just to make a new thread, to allow people already typed to be retyped as well because of some of my deeper understanding of feeling functions in particular and how stackings work up against each other (thanks for a dear friend for helping me).

I am actually setting up some rules here now though, just a little thing.

-Please do not ask me to type you if you have under 50 posts on the forum. This is a forum and it is VERY difficult to type someone with 1 post. I have to see your posts and patterns to type you. End of story.

Without further ado, you may begin to line yourselves again.

1. Stigmata (done)
2. Merced (done)
3. Ghost
4. Hermit of the Forest
5. Chickpea
6. Video
7. Introspector
8. Luminous
9. Lotus
10. Cascadeco
11. Forever
12. RooibosKrayfish
13. The Wailing Spector
14. Amberiat
15. Peter Deadpan
16. Stupidgirl
17. The Penguin
18. Asynartetic
19. Bush Did 9/11
20. themightyfetus
21. Lyra.I

Last edited:

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Let's do it

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
1. Stigmata
2. Merced
30. Ghost

I already got typed before but I want to again because I love being typed and hearing about myself.

I'm a not-so-secret narcissist. :(

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Sure, why not? I’ll join.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yes, please.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Throw me in the mix.

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Can I be on the list?

Edit: I know I only have around 200 posts on this site, so it it's not enough I'm more active on PerC: Personality Cafe

Last edited:

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Hi!

You have the great wit which bounces from thought to thought like the Ne type. You however, are not as "out there" as an Ne dominant type. I would assume your dominant function is introverted, as your ideas take time and work. You are good at piecing things together to understand abstract points, another defining N factor. so INxx right off.

Ethics or morality do not seem to play a central role. It could be the small piece holding up the other functions. As long as I've known you here I have seen you say very little as to actual ethics or morality. Nonetheless, there is signs you care and have heart. This is sort of definitive of an inferior feeler, this "warmth" which does not appear often but is there. You seem to have a storage of memories which you connect to present moments, part of your charming wit. Also a sign of Si.

I would say INTP is a good typing for you. I wouldn't argue it.

Enneagram wise? I could see 5 being a decent core type for you. It could be why also despite how witty and fun you can come off, you seem very disconnect and closed off. It makes me also believe you are moreso Sp/So than Sx. Your self-preservation plus a social dominance would make it very hard to have a 1x1 connection with you. Of course we haven't spoke personally so grain of good ole salt.
5w4 fitting core. For other fixes I would say 7 because of your energy and I would say 9 for your chill, laid-back nature. 579.

Luigi

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
*nervously whistles Old McDonald tune* :whistling: