• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

ISTJ or INTJ

Carlos

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Hi.

I don't know what my type really is.

I'm in doubt if I'm a ISTJ or a INTJ

Maybe one of you can help me clear that doubt by making a number of questions.

It would be great to know what my type really is.

Thanks

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
Hi.

I don't know what my type really is.

I'm in doubt if I'm a ISTJ or a INTJ

Maybe one of you can help me clear that doubt by making a number of questions.

It would be great to know what my type really is.

Thanks

There are fixed threads with questionaries, you might take one of that (and that is the likely reason that nobody answered yet).
Or you might google S vs N and try to find out using the tables.

Having borderlines is normal, so you might be a little of both in the end.

EDIT: From another type me thread.

Square said:
MBTI S/N Facets:

Concrete (Exact facts, literal, tangible) vs. Abstract (Figurative, symbolic, intangible)

Realistic (Sensible, matter of fact, seek efficiency) vs. Imaginative (Resourceful, inventive, seek novelty)

Practical (Pragmatic, results-oriented, applied) vs. Conceptual (Scholarly, idea oriented, intellectual)

Experiential (Hands-on, empirical, trust experience) vs. Theoretical (Seek patterns, hypothetical, trust theories)

Traditional (Conventional, customary, tried and true) vs. Original (Unconventional, different, new and unusual)

How do you prefer to take in information? The S–N Preference Pair

Sensing: People who prefer Sensing like to take in information that is real and tangible—what is actually happening. They are observant about the specifics of what is going on around them and are especially attuned to practical realities.

Characteristics associated with people who prefer Sensing:

Oriented to present realities
Factual and concrete
Focus on what is real and actual
Observe and remember specifics
Build carefully and thoroughly toward conclusions
Understand ideas and theories through practical applications
Trust experience

Intuition: People who prefer Intuition like to take in information by seeing the big picture, focusing on the relationships and connections between facts. They want to grasp patterns
and are especially attuned to seeing new possibilities.

Characteristics associated with people who prefer Intuition:

Oriented to future possibilities
Imaginative and verbally creative
Focus on the patterns and meanings in data
Remember specifics when they relate to a pattern
Move quickly to conclusions, follow hunches
Want to clarify ideas and theories before putting them into practice
Trust inspiration