• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Intj or Intp..or somethibg else?

GandalftheGrey

Hello everyone.
I would like some help typing me or pointing me in the direction on where to go look.

From what i can gather the J/P and N/S preference are close. The 1st test I ever took gave me INTP.

INFO.

1. I am a cynical and distrusting person a lot of the time.

2. I am always up for a debate and I enjoy talking politics even at a young age.

3. I am a highly competitive person with sports, gaming and work.

4. When it comes to doing something creative or abstract I will take my time to figure out what I want. But on the other hand the physical world if I have a idea or want to do something, I'll leap before I look.

5. I would say overall I'm pensive.

6. I only really care what the closed ones in my life think about me. Either way I'll do what I decide to do in the end though.

7. With stressful situations I'm mostly calm and mindful however if I see something in my head not go my way I lose my calm and become rather impatient.
Example: I got locked out of my house at 1am, no locksmith open. My wife is rather patient on trying to figure it out while after about a hour or 2 I'm ready to break the lock.

8. Around my wife, family, and friends I am a goofy person and look to make people laugh.

9. I am a geeky person. If you didn't know me you wouldn't know. I've had people tell me I come off intimidating until they started to talk to me and also say I'm one the nerdiest people they have met.

10. At work I like to do my own thing. I don't like to be bothered. While I worked in retail I hated being asked questions. For instance someone asks what aisle is dog food even though there's a gigantic dog food sign above them. I always looked at them like they were incompetent.
I now work in a job that requires fixing and problem solving which is much better.
If I was boss for instance, as long as the work gets done I don't care if people talk and have fun...just get the work done.

11. When doing work I do what I think makes the most Rational And Logical sense most of the time.

12. I am a stubborn person. If someone wants to change my mind, show me facts.

13. I do tend to get bored easily and will zone out if something is boring.

14. I have a very organized work environment while my home life is what I call controlled chaos. I know where things are while others wouldn't.

15. If there's something to get done and I don't find it interesting I used to put it off but as I've gotten older I will tackle it head on right away so I can just relax later.

16. I will follow rules if they make sense. If they don't I will disregard them and or point them out.

17. I don't like having people tell me what to do or manage me. I'm more of a person to just do my own thing.

18. Strategic person in general.

19. I will usually speak up when needed. So if there's something unfair happening or someone being bossy I will usually call them out.

20. I consider myself fairly imaginative.

21. I love gaming, table top rpgs, reading fantasy and science fiction novels.

22. I like to understand systems and how things work. Including abstract systems like magic the gathering.

23. I love music. Listening to it, figuring out meanings in songs and playing music. I play guitar and bass.

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
My first feeling was ENTP. Although maybe INTP if you are clearly an introvert.

I also heard INTJs have some similarities with ENTPs, so an INTJ might come in here and tell me otherwise. I find the Ni types love their fantasy and RPGs.