• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Interviews by ENFP

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Sam about what it's like to be an ESTJ Te-Si BP/S(C) MM. Sam has gone through some hardship throughout her life and has been able to learn how to use her Fi to an extent. She talked about being good at setting boundaries, especially as she got older. Sam also talked about feeling badass when she handles trouble makers while at work. She's discussed liking lifting weights, kickboxing, and loud music as a result of being kinaesthetic and audio. She also loves Metallica. Her biggest life problem revolves more with the NF consume and not knowing her life purpose and meaning. And as we discussed it more during the interview, it was because she lives such a structured life that experiencing new things is a scary thought. However, she's dip her toes a bit in the NF consume realm as she flew for the first time to San Fransisco to see Metallica and she loved every moment of it. It seems that experiencing the new is the next stage of her life to fuel her passion and life purpose. Watch this interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hi everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Jeanette about what it's like to be an ENTJ Te-Ni BS/P(C) MF. We started by talking about her feminine Te and how she's very flexible with other people as a result. We then talked about her feminine Ni and how she organizes her known information. Jeanette works as a math teacher and organizes her lesson plan using her Ni. However, she said she has gotten in trouble before for making too many analogies instead of concrete facts since she is intuitive. We also talked about her Fi and her double masculine SF consume. She said that she knows what she wants but feels that she doesn't have the permission to do those things that she wants as a result of being an ExxJ. She said she hasn't seen a movie in years. Jeanette also talked about having a polyamorous relationship and the NT reasoning behind it. We also discussed the difference between Ne and Se and it was interesting to see how each function can annoy other people. For example, Ne users can annoy Ni users while Se users can annoy Si users. Watch this interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Payton about what it's like to be an ENTP Ne-Fe PC/S(B) MF. First, Payton talked in great detail about how he is balanced with his Fe and Ti. Normally, he will tell people the appropriate thing to say with his Fe. However, if the person is a close friend or family of his, he has no problem sharing his Ti and telling the person the truth they might not want to hear. We also talked about money and how cheap he is as an ENTP. We discussed the concept of "a body that works" and he admits that working out, eating healthy, and getting regular healthcare checkups like the dentist is something he is not keeping up with. Payton and I also discussed the difference between Ne and Ni as well as Se and Si. We had a discussion about audio kinesthetic and how listening while fidgeting is our normal default. Watch this interview here:

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
*is waiting for a Fi-Si video to finally be posted, then realizes we're one of the most introverted type combinations*

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
*is waiting for a Fi-Si video to finally be posted, then realizes we're one of the most introverted type combinations*
The Fi-Si ones don't want to be interviewed. I've asked a few already and they shy away from it.

Anyhow, in this latest interview, I got a chance to talk to Ahmed about what it's like to be an INFJ jumper-type Ni-Ti SC/P(B) MF. Ahmed talked about his fear of failure and wanting to set a lower goal so if he hits it, he won't feel like a failure. Ahmed also talked about his Ni framework that he's been working on in the last few years in regards to how he views life. Ahmed also discussed each of his function stacks and animal stack. Even though he has consume in a saviour state and it's double activated, he said his energy level is still king and that if he feels tired from consuming the facts, he will stop immediately to preserve his energy. Ahmed talked in great detail about managing his energy and he hates wasted energy. He said that while he likes to preserve his energy if before bed he still has 50% energy left, then he sees that as a failure because he didn't utilize his energy properly. Watch this interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to John about what it's like to be an INFP Fi-Ne CP/B(S) FF. We started the interview talking about him being an obvious info-dominant person. John was obsessed with the accuracy of information. John also has an abusive masculine Ne and channel changes non-stop. We also talked about his double-activated Te which allows him to have fewer tribe problems, unlike the other INFP variations. The interview gets interesting when we talked about his SF sleep last. Because John is sleep last, he is emotionally unprocessed. He spent a good 30 minutes processing his inner world while he was attempting to talk about his SF sleep last. During his processing, he discussed his issues with his feminine Si while using his masculine Ne in great detail. The last part of the interview is John briefly mentioning his NF consume and his external self-awareness.

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Shane about what it's like to be an ESTP Se-Ti CP/B(S) MM. I really appreciated this interview because Shane didn't hold back at all. He was very candid and talked about his life in detail. He talked about evading paying his taxes and the IRS which got him in trouble when he was younger. This demonstrated ESXP behaviour fighting against the system. He also talked about his drug use when he was younger and his journey to becoming clean. Shane talked about overcoming his demons and living a disciplined, organized, and structured life now that he is older. However, the downside of doing that is he has neglected his social life as a result. Shane also described his SF play and Fe, in general, to be shallow and has no deeper underlying depth to it. Finally, he said he is still struggling with the sleep last thing and using his double feminine NT (Ni+Ti) is oftentimes foggy and difficult. Shane believes this is going to be his lifelong struggle. Watch this interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hi everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Luc about what it's like to be an ENFP Ne-Fi CP/S(B) MF. First, Luc talked about his job in the IT world focusing on user design. Thanks to his job, he has access to his Si and can have functional use of Si-Te even though it's his 4th animal. Luc also was hesitant to share his SF sleep which shows how personal that sleep animal is for ENFP or others with the same function stack. Luc also discussed learning styles and how he said it's been debunked. We also talked about him being self above tribe and being a double-decider. Luc said that because he's been typed two years ago, he's had plenty of time to process his type and have a better understanding of it now than back then. Watch this interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Matt about what it's like to be an ESTP Se-Ti CP/B(S) MM. During this interview, Matt put a solid effort to practice using his Ni-Ti and his Ni-Fe. It was also clear he is lead ST as he liked giving reporter-like facts, especially at the start of the interview. The interview did get derailed as Matt started channel changing away from the topic at hand to talk about other topics which I'm fine with since I'm also an ExxP. However, even as Matt derailed the interview, you can still see him practicing his Ni as well as his other functions. Watch this interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Jesse about what it's like to be an ENFP Ne-Fi CS/P(B) FF. Out of all the interviews I have done thus far, Jesse is hands down the most introverted person I have ever interviewed. If you look back at the old Myers Briggs scale with the percentage of how introverted or extroverted someone is, I would say that combining it with OPS terms that Jesse is near 1% in terms of blast. We actually discussed this during the interview and Jesse agreed that his blast using the old Myers Briggs terms is probably at the very bottom. Regardless, Jesse shared about his life as an ExxP and still hates being told what to do. He shared a story about being forced to wear black pants with a logo on them and got in trouble for wearing black pants without any logo and he fought against authority for that. Jesse talked about his Masculine Ne and how aggressive he is at consuming. His gathering of information is similar to Ni because he tunnel vision focuses on one subject. However; unlike Ni, if he sees something shiny at the corner of his eye, he has no trouble dropping what he is currently interested in and channel changing to that new and more interesting thing. Jesse also talks about looping and how every 3-5 years or so, he would loop back to previous interest after several channel change. One cool thing about Jesse is he has a job that forces him to train his Si+Te. He works as a tractor mechanic and he has to repair tractors for a living. As a result, he is forced to use his Feminine Si and learn how to make things work in reality. He proudly shared in the interview that he can now fix shower heads. Watch this interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Bartosz about what it's like to be an ENFJ Fe-Se PB/C(S) MF. The most obvious thing about Bartosz is his info dominant nature. He is very focused on making sure the information accuracy is always on point. Because he is an ExxJ, the identity part of his function is also the area where he would get weird. I really appreciated the part when Bartosz shared a story about himself when he was younger and having a Polish background. He had a teacher point out that Poland was not a crazy until in the early 1900s. This caused Bartosz to use his info-dominant power to fight back and show the principal an encyclopedia debunking the teacher's incorrect lessons. Bartosz also talked about things being not personal with Se, he said if his house burns down, he would be fine even if he won't like it. He also uses Play a lot since it's double activated and uses it to have fun or entertain other people. He talks about using his double masculine ST consume being his main weapon to fight people. He'll smack people on the face with facts if someone tries to attack him. He also uses blast quite a bit but it seems overshadowed by his double activated play. Finally, the area he is working on right now is using that NT sleep last. He said he drives without music on to try to process his thoughts and he also does the same thing when showering. Watch this interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Iris about what it's like to be an ISFP Fi-Se CS/P(B) FF. Before the interview started, I was joking with Iris that her video looks like she travelled back in the 80s because it looks so retro. When the interview started, we went straight to talking about her Fi. We talked about not always feeling good all the time and it's okay not to feel good. For Fi users, we don't want to "think positive", sometimes, we want to dwell on our negative emotions. We also briefly talked about stoicism. Iris then talked about her Se and how she's using it to compare herself to other people which is not a good thing because social media oftentimes only depict the good side, not the bad side. Iris also talked about her Ni being a big demon and she tends to outsource her long-term goals to someone else. Next, Iris talked about connecting with others through work. She loves using ST play or Te, in general, to work on projects with other people. We then talked about her Ni+Te blast and how she can see it and understand it when people use it but she has trouble using it herself. The last part of our discussion was her sexual modalities and we talked about her being a tester and visual. Watch this interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Rochelle about what it's like to be an ENFP Ne-Fi CP/S(B) MF. We started the interview by talking about NF Consume and how new experience gives this specific type purpose and energy. We then went on a deep dive on how double masculine SF sleep sets boundaries with other people. We talked about double masculine SF sleep cannot be around people that are toxic because we feel like being poisoned inside so it's better to let those relationships go than trying to tolerate them. We also talked about speaking up about bad feelings with others right away as opposed to letting it bubble up and fester inside and blowing up later on. We also talked about how double feminine NT play can come across as Fe sometimes because we also look at the emotion as a piece of the puzzle to solve problems with the tribe. It's more like fake Fe at the end of the day but because it's double feminine, it can feel Fe-ish. Rochelle talked about learning how to use Si-Te blast because she does problem-solving for other people and have to provide them with solutions in the sensory. Rochelle also talked about being audio kinesthetic with music and having that smash things energy. Watch this interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hi everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Cole about what it's like to be an INFJ Ni-Fe BP/C(S) MF. The interview started with Cole sharing his NF blast and how he uses his Ni and Fe together. Cole has feminine Ni and tends to forget what he wants to say. However, his Fe-Se play is double activated, and pinging off the tribe is what comes naturally to him. Cole is also info-dominant and you can see him go very specific when it comes to details in respect to the information. Because Cole has double masculine ST consume, he tends to gather the facts aggressively. Cole said that he prefers to learn by doing and uses the consume if he hits a roadblock. The last hour of the interview was hijacked by Cole as he started interviewing me instead which shows his high play, info-dominant being balanced with consuming and teaching information. Watch this interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Aiden about what it's like to be an ISFP Fi-Se CS/B(P) FF. Aiden and I had a long discussion about Fi and what it's like to have it. Aiden has double masculine Fi and Ni making his inner world extremely intense. He talked about having to do abuse taking cough syrup to pull himself out of that negative state and enter the NF realm. Aiden also talked about his experience doing shrooms and how it brought him back to the negative emotions that he's forgotten about but definitely needed to work through. He also talked about his fear of being abandoned, especially by those he perceived as his best friend. Aiden shared a story about a business idea that he abandoned and as a result, one of his best friends cut ties with him. He also talked about being lead Fi means wanting to be the very best and cannot accept losing because he won't be able to go home without beating himself up. Aiden also talked about giving back to others and his day job revolves around him working with handicapped individuals. The last bit of the interview is Aiden showing his Ni-Te blast and how he uses it as well as his limited use of ST play because dealing with others leaves him very tired and drained. Watch this interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Zachary about what it's like to be an INFJ Ni-Ti SC/P(B) FM. The first thing I asked Zachary was asking him what it's like to be a very rare INFJ type. A lot of people want to be an INFJ because the old Myers Briggs terms coin them as the rarest type. Since this has been debunked after finding out there are 32 kinds of INFJs and many types are actually INFJs but mistyped as another type, Zachary's version of INFJ is in fact a very RARE type. Zachary didn't seem to care too much that his type is extremely rare. We also talked about his feminine Ti and feminine Se and how Zachary said he tends to be gullible and moveable as a result of it. So he said he is extra careful what he lets in because he knows that might happen. We also discussed self-awareness and because he has sleep and consume in his first two animal stacks, that he has strong internal and external self-awareness. The negative part of that is that he is constantly self-aware of himself that he becomes self-conscious when dealing with new people or new groups. He did say that if he's known people for a long time that he can be more relaxed when engaging with those individuals. Zachary said that because he is an IxxJ that he always has an internal monitor that judges him to make sure he is acting properly in a social situation. I then ask Zachary when he would feel free from that internal monitor and he mentioned playing with his pogo stick gives him some resemblance to that feeling. Because Ti is tied to identity, I asked Zachary if he would feel good if someone complimented him on his intelligence. Zachary said he would feel better if someone complimented him on his Fe because that is an area he is working on and he would feel good if someone acknowledges the hard work he put into it. Finally, Zachary talked about being visual and tester and how he has a strong sense of smell and like a variety of scents. Watch this interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Viktoria about what it's like to be an INTP Ti-Ne CP/S(B) FF. First off, Viktoria talked to me about her overuse of her NT consume and whenever she has a problem that needs solving, consuming new information is her go-to. However, she said that lately, she is realizing that it's not good to just keep consuming because she is not getting real-life feedback. For example, she is seeking a career change and is consuming on what her options are. She realized that even after she has consumed everything, it's not until she is working on her new career that she would actually know if it's the right one. Viktoria and I had a very long lengthy discussion on NF play and NF in general. We talked about life purpose, meaning, and your life mission, and how to find it. Viktoria and I are travellers and have both done lots of backpacking so we can both relate about travel change your life perspective. Viktoria at first said she doesn't know what her life mission is but, after some prodding, it turns out that she has an idea what it is. Viktoria also talked about helping the homeless with her SF blast last. We ended the interview by talking about her Si-Ti sleep health routine which looks like she has mastered as well as her fear of judgment being an IxxP. Watch this interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Luan about what it's like to be an ESTP Se-Ti CP/S(B) MF. First, Luan talked to me about his Masculine Se and how it was not easy for him to relate to it at first because he has some health issues he had been dealing with. After reflecting on what Se actually is, he has come to terms with it. Luan also talked about his aggressive double masculine Se-Ti Consume. Next, Luan said he's not likely to ruin any vibe with the tribe because of his high play and because it is SF. His sleep is third which is NT and he talked about setting aside time for himself to figure things out or solve a problem. We talked about NF blast and how getting started is difficult for him. Finally, we discussed energy expenditure and preservation and how he is so balanced with it that he almost doesn't see it. One funny discussion topic we had is if an AI chip gets implanted in our brain, what will happen to it since he is lead Ni and he's scared of being controlled. Watch this interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Evan about what it's like to be an ESTP Se-Ti CP/S(B) FF. The biggest thing that I noticed with Evan is that he is obsessed with exploring his 4th function Ni. Yes, by default, he is using his Se and Ti to gather facts and he does so relentlessly. However, after gathering the facts, he likes to take the time to explore them in his head and figure out the truths about life. Evan also likes to explore lucid dreaming and finding the meaning of life which he said is one of his struggles. This makes sense since he is Ni-Fe last and finding the NF purpose would be the most challenging for his specific type. Evan does like doing the standard Se stuff of doing tons of different physical activities and enjoying things like parkour, weight lifting, trying different foods, etc. Watch this interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello INFJs! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Dan about what it's like to be an INFJ Ni-Fe BS/P(C) MF. First, we talked about Dan being the traditional INFJ MBTI type with his animal stack. Dan talked about his depression in his teens and how sometime in his mid to late 20s, he was able to finally find something solid to stand on which is his masculine Ti. He still said that masculine sensory is the hardest thing for him to do. Dan shared a story of a movie he saw as a kid with Sphinx shooting lasers out of their eyes and that freaked him out because of the sensory chaos. Dan also talked about his double masculine ST consume and how he avoids doing it. However, when he did do the ST consume, it changed his entire world. He said he used to be religious and possibly preachy but after being forced to study evolution while working on his masters, he was confronted with the truth and he's no longer religious. We also talked about how he recruits the help of the tribe when it comes to consuming new information and he said that the tribe makes him feel safe to consume. Dan also talked about ASMR since he is auditory. Near the end of the interview, we talked about the difficulty of pivoting as an IxxJ if something comes along and wrecks the thing you've been spending your whole life building. Watch this interview here: