• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Instinctual Variant Stacking Self-Assessment

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

I didn't see this test anywhere, sorry if it already got posted.

Probably one of the better instinct tests I've taken. Got me down at least.

SX/SP

1635292212496.png

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Got So/Sp

So/Sp= 41
Sp/So= 23
So/Sx= 0
Sx/So= -10
Sp/Sx= -35
Sx/Sp= -44

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
SP/SX
Motivation:
to live in a secure, comfortable environment where they can pursue their private interests in depth.

These people often have an earthy, mysterious quality to them. They are quietly intense, but to others may seem oblivious to the greater social world around them, instead favoring personal interests. They are slow to commit, but once they do it is with an attitude of life commitment, to the establishment of an impermeable bond. Others can be taken aback by how suddenly and completely this type can lock into them, and by the depth of understanding of the other’s condition. They attach to others at an organic, root level, in contrast to the other subvariant’s surface formality. Somewhat hesitant to enter new relationships, they instead preserve the select few enduring bonds they carefully form along the way. The sanctuary of home is of paramount concern, and this type takes particular delight in decorating their spaces to reflect their cherished sense of taste and depth. Depth and discrimination characterize this stacking.

Expression: wistful self-absorbed expression, sighing, magic is in their head
Energy: calm, steady energy expressed intensely, withdrawing
Behavior: withdrawn, calm, wistful and self absorbed
Mindset: “I can have merging/intensity without having to leave my orderly & pleasing lifestyle.” (imagination, safe people and relationships, when the safety of these are challenged they withdraw)
Blind Spot: Likely to neglect their desire to seek intense connections and experiences for the sake of their primary concern of maintaining physical safety, comfort, and an orderly lifestyle, in average-healthy levels. May not have an awareness of the need to connect in a broader sense with the world, of a sense of security or in groups or of the need to seek it, or even of the need to foster approval, support, and understanding of themselves within groups they are connected with, often causing misunderstandings with allies, supporters, friends, and family members.

invarients.png

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think it places too much emphasis on sx aggression, so it may not be as accurate for 9s or 5s. But I got sx/sp (first time I took it a few days ago, I got sp/sx).

1635300648833.png

Kaneda

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
SO/SX

Motivation:
to create lasting connections with those they are interested in - the “best friend.”

This type has very strong one to one social skills, but is usually uncomfortable in group settings. They enjoy cultivating multiple relationships, and can be intensely involved when in the presence of someone they are interested in, but have difficulty sustaining these bonds when apart. This may give the impression of being flighty and rootless, willing to adapt and mirror others in order to connect, but lacking a defined approach that would give their relationships a more solid standing. They may have political interests, but are generally more pragmatic and less partisan than the other social variant. They are often attuned to pop culture and the latest trends.

Expression: bright smiley, intense expression
Energy: outward energy expressed intensely, broadly
Behavior: bright, smiley, erratic and scattered
Mindset: “If I can get close to people with merging/intensity, I can make sure of and keep improving my position and inclusion in the group/world.”
Blind Spot: Likely to neglect their desire to seek intense connections and experiences for the sake of their primary concern of building their sense of personal value, accomplishment, and security of place with others, in average-healthy levels. May not have an awareness of the body’s need for food or sleep, or of the need to accumulate wealth for reasons of security, or of the need to manage time or resources to establish an orderly lifestyle.

Your Score: 106

Screenshot 2021-10-27 at 00-06-57 Quiz Result Instinctual Variant Stacking Self-Assessment [Be...png

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Your Score: -28
Your score for each result type

SP/SX = 5
SX/SP = 2
SP/SO = -1
SO/SP = -2
SO/SX = -15
SX/SO = -17

That all seems fair, especially for where I am in life right now. I feel pretty jaded after getting burned (short-term or long-term) repeatedly and just don't even feel like trying anymore. Unless it is developing organically, just investing in individuals or organizations never seems to work out for me.

But I really related to the comment about being slow to commit, but doing it is often an impermeable bond and life commitment.

fatgurl

ARMY
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
SO/SX

Motivation:
to create lasting connections with those they are interested in - the “best friend.”

This type has very strong one to one social skills, but is usually uncomfortable in group settings. They enjoy cultivating multiple relationships, and can be intensely involved when in the presence of someone they are interested in, but have difficulty sustaining these bonds when apart. This may give the impression of being flighty and rootless, willing to adapt and mirror others in order to connect, but lacking a defined approach that would give their relationships a more solid standing. They may have political interests, but are generally more pragmatic and less partisan than the other social variant. They are often attuned to pop culture and the latest trends.

Expression: bright smiley, intense expression
Energy: outward energy expressed intensely, broadly
Behavior: bright, smiley, erratic and scattered
Mindset: “If I can get close to people with merging/intensity, I can make sure of and keep improving my position and inclusion in the group/world.”
Blind Spot: Likely to neglect their desire to seek intense connections and experiences for the sake of their primary concern of building their sense of personal value, accomplishment, and security of place with others, in average-healthy levels. May not have an awareness of the body’s need for food or sleep, or of the need to accumulate wealth for reasons of security, or of the need to manage time or resources to establish an orderly lifestyle.

Your Score: 42
VYlCcfs.png

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think it places too much emphasis on sx aggression, so it may not be as accurate for 9s or 5s. But I got sx/sp (first time I took it a few days ago, I got sp/sx).

View attachment 25154
I thought the same thing about sx being portrayed as more aggressive here. I think that's why I scored highly on it since sx 4 and 6 is pretty reactive. On other instinctual variant test, I don't score as highly on sx because it focuses more on merging. I think there could be more of a balanced portrayal of sx on these tests.

Methylene

Now with more salt.
MBTI Type
LVEF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
SO/SP

so/sp 25
sp/so 21
so/sx -2
sp/sx -14
sx/so -15
sx/sp -23

...welp. Anyone can lend me some sx?

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
SO/SP

so/sp 25
sp/so 21
so/sx -2
sp/sx -14
sx/so -15
sx/sp -23

...welp. Anyone can lend me some sx?
I'd be happy to give some of mine away tbh.

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
SP/SO: 49
SO/SP: 48
SP/SX: 0
SX/SP: -16
SO/SX -16
SX/SP: -31

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I thought the same thing about sx being portrayed as more aggressive here. I think that's why I scored highly on it since sx 4 and 6 is pretty reactive. On other instinctual variant test, I don't score as highly on sx because it focuses more on merging. I think there could be more of a balanced portrayal of sx on these tests.

Likewise for soc. It also focuses a lot more on the 'ladder climbing', give and take, transactional aspects than the relational ones. soc 3 would easily score high here. The rest, especially the withdrawns, not so much. This test feels like an E--J made it. Actually, now that I think of it, this test would be off the mark for the withdrawns in general... Anyway.

My results:
1635372341475.png

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Likewise for soc. It also focuses a lot more on the 'ladder climbing', give and take, transactional aspects than the relational ones. soc 3 would easily score high here. The rest, especially the withdrawns, not so much. This test feels like an E--J made it. Actually, now that I think of it, this test would be off the mark for the withdrawns in general... Anyway.

My results:
View attachment 25166
Interesting observation. I didn't look too much into the soc questions. I could see how the test would be inaccurate for withdrawn types, though. Especially non sx-4s (it was fine for me).

Muladara

MBTI Type
FIRE
Enneagram
AIR
SX/SO

Motivation:
to impact others, question assumptions, challenge convention.

This is the type that exudes the most raw charisma and sexual energy. They may identify so strongly with whatever they’re involved with that they often become the symbol of its core essence, and sometimes its lead agent for change. Hardly content with the status quo, this sub-variant seeks to alter the fundamental structure of something while at once embodying it’s purest or most extreme form. Possibly attracted to radical views on politics, philosophy, spirituality or creativity that reflect their penchant for testing boundaries. They enjoy pushing other’s buttons, especially those resistant to their modes of expression. It’s not uncommon for them to have a pet social, political or spiritual cause which they’re able to support with heartfelt conviction. May exploit and seek to redefine sexuality to reflect their own colorful and uncertain understanding of it. While prone to exhibitionism, they are strongly attracted to grounding influences which can anchor them and provide stability. Failure to satisfy an especially intense desire for connection may cause this sub-variant to spite others at the risk of jeopardizing the need for an equal, stabilizing force. Can feel pulled between wanting a life of maximum intensity and reassuring episodes of peaceful convention.

Expression: intense, outer-focused
Energy: intense energy expressed outwards, assertively
Behavior: intense, assertive, sultry and aggressive
Mindset: “If I can maintain position and inclusion in the group/world, I can keep up and escalate all this merging/intensity.”
Blind Spot: Likely to neglect their desire to build their sense of personal value, accomplishment, and security of place with others for the sake of their primary concern of seeking intense connections and experiences, in average-healthy levels. May not have an awareness of the body’s need for food or sleep, or of the need to accumulate wealth for reasons of security, or of the need to manage time or resources to establish an orderly lifestyle.

Screenshot_20211111-204638~2.png