• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How old do I look?

Starry

I met BoBo from Finding Bigfoot and took a whole bunch of photos of him because I'm a crazy fan (it's so weird because days prior to meeting him I had been out and the group I was with was all "If you could meet one celebrity who would it be?" And I was all like...I don't want to meet any fuckin celebrities...but then Bobo came to mind because I do really love him. I took as many pics as I could because I knew no one would believe me that I met him camping while he was out sqwatching.)

I ran all those photos of BoBo...and they all said 55yo. I think he actually is...exactly 55yo.

Starry

ohhhh fake people pics from the thread where you have to guess what they are?

Like I did these guys...

BzQv9.png

soremfinger

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I found a website that allows you to upload a photo or search for one, and it will estimate the age of the person in the photo.

How old do I look?

Not sure exactly how it works. I figure the program looks for facial discoloration and wrinkle lines.
Some smart phones today have this software that tells how old you look when you take a selfie - it displays your age at the corner. The age changes when you change camera angle. If you face it forward precisely it can tell your age quite accurately.

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I got 16. Others tend to peg me at 15, and that makes me wonder how old I must have looked at 15.