• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Hilary Clinton Is An INTJ Enneagram 3

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
My vote in other thread was ENTJ 3.

She isn't 1 as many say for many and pretty obvious reasons.
I don't think she is introverted. Unaccessible and secretive yes, but that is not introversion.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't see a lot of those INTJ traits listed here.

I don't see her as having a rich inner world. Nothing she has ever said or done leads me to believe she is a deep thinker at all.

And "truth based", ouch......

I don't see her as self doubting or self critical. She has spent a lifetime avoiding responsibility and accountability.

I don't see her as dedicated to intellectual growth. She appears to largely be at the same level as decades ago.

She isn't independent or autonomous, as she is the ultimate coattails rider. If she had divorced Bill in 98 or 99.....maybe..... Sure, her marriage is only a business partnership anyway, but she could have dumped Bill and made her own way...... she was offered the NY senate seat in 98......

And integrity......ha, ha, ha, ha.......

I have never seen her as very skilled or capable. Lol, she failed her first bar exam..... and the way she ran the State Department......

I definitely could see her as a 3, though.....

And Trump isn't a ESTJ, he is a ESTP. He is masterful at reading a crowd and is the classic ESTP used car salesman.... Trump is very far from the ESTJ supervisor......

I see an unhealthy dominant Ni steered by Ti which is what causes all her lies and what allows her to be righteous in them as wll as ignore the world about them.

The shit she pulls i do see an INTJ even a healthy one above that. Its more childish stupid Ti shit that she uses to do and support Ni. INTJ as a different stupid childish shit side that revolves around Fi that i do not see in hillary. I see the shit she pulls in unhealtby, introverted, way.

I do not see an INTJ bending to what the people want like she does.

As for trump...i go back and forth between ESTJ and ESTP. I dont see the playful side of an ESTP that i see in all the ones i know.have. he is also huge on categorization. He reminds me of my unhealthy ESTJ ex father in law.

I think both our candidates are unhealthy versions of their type and thats why we have so many issues with them. I do go back and forth as i do see alot of actions that scream ESTP. There is just something off compared to the ESTPs i know when they hit the same stage of frustratex and unhealthy as him.

ESTPs love the action and will jump into activities which interest them but can jump out just a swiftly when they lose interest. The ESTP does not enjoy the constraints of schedules. Pragmatic and tough-minded they act on the facts rather than emotion, using their huge store of facts and knowledge to fix the immediate problem then move quickly and decisively onto the next one.

Outspoken and organised the ESTJ will take charge, bringing order, structure and focus to situations. Their desire to get things done may mean that they ignore the people issues, as they act on the facts and so are not so tuned in to peoples’ feelings. However everyone will know where they stand and they will use their vast store of knowledge and experience to plan and deliver.

ZNP-TBA

Privileged Sh!tlord
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
I see her more as ESTJ

I think there is inferior Fi. She seems like she has no solid grip over her own identity or who she is. I don't see her standing behind any solid convictions nor do I see authenticity being particularly important to her. With her it's really 'any way the political wind blows.' For her, practical results (Te-Si) for a particular conventional (i.e. not an original) goal matter more than genuine principles. She also lacks the accommodating or charismatic aspects of an Fe user.

ZNP-TBA

Privileged Sh!tlord
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
As for trump...i go back and forth between ESTJ and ESTP. I dont see the playful side of an ESTP that i see in all the ones i know.have. he is also huge on categorization. He reminds me of my unhealthy ESTJ ex father in law.

I think both our candidates are unhealthy versions of their type and thats why we have so many issues with them. I do go back and forth as i do see alot of actions that scream ESTP. There is just something off compared to the ESTPs i know when they hit the same stage of frustratex and unhealthy as him.

Trump is very close to 'textbook ESTP.' He's usually very comfortable in the 'middle' of the action or controversy. Whether he is perceived as appealing or repelling to spectators he still makes an impact. No matter what opinion people form of him they never forget him and he makes a lasting impression. Trump is far more an improviser than a planner. Most good and bad plans Trump has had has been in conjunction with the assistance of others. As long as he's the one that can get the ball rolling he doesn't have a huge problem delegating the details to help he hires. Trump is not a micro-manager and usually places trust in his team with the expectation of competence. Obviously this has worked both for and against him in his life but it's just the way he is.

I don't think Hillary or Trump are necessarily unhealthy versions of their types. It's a bit naive and short-sided to make that claim just because one's personal opinion is unfavorable towards them. I find nothing particularly appealing or impressive about Hillary but I think she 'plays' the ESTJ rather well relative to her job (politician/presidential candidate). I find Trump far more compelling (doesn't matter if its a positive view or negative view) than Hillary but then again he has ESTP mojo and plays his functions like an orchestra when in the public eye. Again this has nothing to do with personal likability but just being able to get noticed and make an impact on others.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Trump is very close to 'textbook ESTP.' He's usually very comfortable in the 'middle' of the action or controversy. Whether he is perceived as appealing or repelling to spectators he still makes an impact. No matter what opinion people form of him they never forget him and he makes a lasting impression. Trump is far more an improviser than a planner. Most good and bad plans Trump has had has been in conjunction with the assistance of others. As long as he's the one that can get the ball rolling he doesn't have a huge problem delegating the details to help he hires. Trump is not a micro-manager and usually places trust in his team with the expectation of competence. Obviously this has worked both for and against him in his life but it's just the way he is.

I don't think Hillary or Trump are necessarily unhealthy versions of their types. It's a bit naive and short-sided to make that claim just because one's personal opinion is unfavorable towards them. I find nothing particularly appealing or impressive about Hillary but I think she 'plays' the ESTJ rather well relative to her job (politician/presidential candidate). I find Trump for more compelling (doesn't matter if its a positive view or negative view) than Hillary but then again he has ESTP mojo and plays his functions like an orchestra when in the public eye. Again this has nothing to do with personal likability but just being able to get noticed and make an impact on others.

All estp i know flip betwen fun and get shit done. They dont enjoy the drama that trump creates and seems to strive in. Trump is dominant judge, not dominant perception.

ZNP-TBA

Privileged Sh!tlord
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
All estp i know flip betwen fun and get shit done. They dont enjoy the drama that trump creates and seems to strive in. Trump is dominant judge, not dominant perception.

You need to meet more ESTPs then. ESTPs are fine with 'drama' if it means making an impact. The nightmare of an ESTP is being ineffectual. ESTPs put a lot of value on the ability to make an impact and being relevant. This is why Trump referred to Marco Rubio as 'Little Marco' when he challenged Trump. It's a very sensory description because it creates the impression that Marco is diminutive and 'small' in the presence of Trump. Heh, that's the word I was looking for! ESTPs are all about presence.

Trump is a perceiving dom. He doesn't jump into things with a well ironed out plan in place. He has a general goal but will modify and adjust and build as he goes adapting to the climate. Trump gets stumbled when he has to 'play by the rules' or go the conventional route with political etiquette. He's not the traditional statesman. He's a dynamo.

ZNP-TBA

Privileged Sh!tlord
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
I wonder [MENTION=12103]Poki[/MENTION], is your rejection of Trump as an STP type personal for you? ;) I get you dislike the man so it could make sense that you don't want him associated anywhere near your type. :D

If that's the issue I get it. I gag a little every time I think of Barack Obama as an ENTP. I was on the fence about Obama being an ENFJ or ENTP but if I'm objective about it I think he falls closest to the ENTP side of things. :shrug:

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You need to meet more ESTPs then. ESTPs are fine with 'drama' if it means making an impact. The nightmare of an ESTP is being ineffectual. ESTPs put a lot of value on the ability to make an impact and being relevant. This is why Trump referred to Marco Rubio as 'Little Marco' when he challenged Trump. It's a very sensory description because it creates the impression that Marco is diminutive and 'small' in the presence of Trump. Heh, that's the word I was looking for! ESTPs are all about presence.

Trump is a perceiving dom. He doesn't jump into things with a well ironed out plan in place. He has a general goal but will modify and adjust and build as he goes adapting to the climate. Trump gets stumbled when he has to 'play by the rules' or go the conventional route with political etiquette. He's not the traditional statesman. He's a dynamo.

He jumps into things as a judger, not a preciever. Thats why he talks out of his ass in a judgemental manner. Their judgements arent as shallow as trumps are which are a trait of ESTJ because they are quick to judge. As they learn their judgement will change.

I actually know wquite a bit of ESTPs. And from the ESTP bigot to the ESTP push over to the football player who is playful, yet cant stand the ass hole coach bcause he doesnt treat his people right.

He is not a dom perception. My old boss was ESTP, my ubcles, my niece, my cousin

We are talkng business men, to lawyers, to students, to management, to football players, etc. Non exhibit that judgemental, opinionted side of trump. Not even Halla who was "larger then life" pulled the shit donald pulled. There is a difference. I can see alot of what he oes that fit into ESTP, but he doesnt seem ESTP at a deeper level.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I wonder [MENTION=12103]Poki[/MENTION], is your rejection of Trump as an STP type personal for you? ;) I get you dislike the man so it could make sense that you don't want him associated anywhere near your type. :D

If that's the issue I get it. I gag a little every time I think of Barack Obama as an ENTP. I was on the fence about Obama being an ENFJ or ENTP but if I'm objective about it I think he falls closest to the ENTP side of things. :shrug:

I know several ESTP i cant handle and dont like. Not a personal issue. Like i said, i know bigot ESTPs they think women are below them, cult like, you name it. They all have the ESTP traits though and they all have similiar vibes. Then you have the smooth womans man ESTP. Then the partially introvered, not a huge people person ESTP. While there are ALOT of similarities with Trump there is a difference under the skin that do not align.

ZNP-TBA

Privileged Sh!tlord
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
He jumps into things as a judger, not a preciever. Thats why he talks out of his ass in a judgemental manner.

How long have you been involved in the MBTI community? Do you really think judging means judgmental? So does this mean you don't think perceiving types talk in a "judgmental" manner? I really think you're letting your personal bias taint your objective evaluation here.

Their judgements arent as shallow as trumps are which are a trait of ESTJ because they are quick to judge. As they learn their judgement will change.

Did you really just insult ESTJs here as being shallow? xSTJs like to be prepared and feel the most 'in their element' when a well structured plan is in place kind of like a thoroughly written and thought out script to a movie instead of improv which is more of the 'P-ish' realm and very 'Trumpesque.' ;) Contrast that to an actual ESTJ like Hillary who doesn't do very well when not going by convention. When she shoots from the hip it's usually a train wreck. When she does it seems to everyone awkward and forced and completely disingenuous. It's because it's unnatural improv for her. When Trump does it, yeah it's very controversial and it really polarizes people but he owns it. People expect that shooting from the hip and missing the mark at times is just a natural part of Trump's personality. If he suddenly became a well structured planner and way more filtered with a Te wall then everyone would be like WTF?

I actually know wquite a bit of ESTPs. And from the ESTP bigot to the ESTP push over to the football player who is playful, yet cant stand the ass hole coach bcause he doesnt treat his people right.

These sound like made up stereotypes tbh.
He is not a dom perception. My old boss was ESTP, my ubcles, my niece, my cousin

You haven't provided good reasoning behind your point yet. :cry:

We are talkng business men, to lawyers, to students, to management, to football players, etc. Non exhibit that judgemental, opinionted side of trump. Not even Halla who was "larger then life" pulled the shit donald pulled. There is a difference. I can see alot of what he oes that fit into ESTP, but he doesnt seem ESTP at a deeper level.

Your first mistake in this whole post is conflating judging with judgmental :coffee:

ZNP-TBA

Privileged Sh!tlord
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
I know several ESTP i cant handle and dont like. Not a personal issue. Like i said, i know bigot ESTPs they think women are below them, cult like, you name it. They all have the ESTP traits though and they all have similiar vibes. Then you have the smooth womans man ESTP. Then the partially introvered, not a huge people person ESTP. While there are ALOT of similarities with Trump there is a difference under the skin that do not align.

Why are you adding such a personal touch to your evaluation of the types? You're constantly referencing people you know instead of ideas or abstract reasoning. Your distinguishing factor seems to be emotive characteristics like 'bigot' and 'smooth.' Is a Ti-dom really using 'vibes' to illustrate an abstract point with me? Furthermore, you defer to almost mystic or 'hidden' variables like 'differences under the skin' which explain nothing.

Maybe your Ni and Ti could be swapped? :wink: That or you give me the impression that you're very strong with your Ni-usage which I suppose is within the realm of possibility for an ISTP. :shrug:

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Clinton seems way too slick in public appearances for me to believe she could possibly be an INTJ.
Clinton ESTJ -3
Trump an obvious ESTP.

I agree.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
How long have you been involved in the MBTI community? Do you really think judging means judgmental? So does this mean you don't think perceiving types talk in a "judgmental" manner? I really think you're letting your personal bias taint your objective evaluation here.

Did you really just insult ESTJs here as being shallow? xSTJs like to be prepared and feel the most 'in their element' when a well structured plan is in place kind of like a thoroughly written and thought out script to a movie instead of improv which is more of the 'P-ish' realm and very 'Trumpesque.' ;) Contrast that to an actual ESTJ like Hillary who doesn't do very well when not going by convention. When she shoots from the hip it's usually a train wreck. When she does it seems to everyone awkward and forced and completely disingenuous. It's because it's unnatural improv for her. When Trump does it, yeah it's very controversial and it really polarizes people but he owns it. People expect that shooting from the hip and missing the mark at times is just a natural part of Trump's personality. If he suddenly became a well structured planner and way more filtered with a Te wall then everyone would be like WTF?

These sound like made up stereotypes tbh.

You haven't provided good reasoning behind your point yet. :cry:

Your first mistake in this whole post is conflating judging with judgmental :coffee:

I have been here since 2008, i started prior to that...so lets say 9-10 years. That long enough for you.

Yes i called ESTJ judgementally shallow, i know that judger is not the same as judgemental. But they are a type who are known as quick to judge, rely on others internal perception. Why do you think they end up in management...know where they fall...when they use their own inferior internal perception to steer and not the perception of the people they chose. Gee, what are they making trump do...teleprompt because he sucks at Fe and he lacks any Ti for a solid internal judgement that is backed up by a tremendous amount of thought.

Trump doesnt plan, he does shoot from the hip and he falls flat on his face ALOT. I dont think thats a good spot for him. He does best when things are carefully planned out. He SUCKS at going with the flow, his non-existant Fe is obvious. He lacks ALOT of aspects of ESTP. Like Fe, Ti, Se. But if you wanna judge off of descritpions then have fun...functions are cognition, not action. Actions are a half ass way to determine type.

Functions are cognition, using exerternal traits gets you only half ass conclusions. Its why there is such an issue with the J/P split in typing people.

No i havnt, because its that J/P split that is not easily categorized and you have to see behind the shallow he does he and he does that.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Why are you adding such a personal touch to your evaluation of the types? You're constantly referencing people you know instead of ideas or abstract reasoning. Your distinguishing factor seems to be emotive characteristics like 'bigot' and 'smooth.' Is a Ti-dom really using 'vibes' to illustrate an abstract point with me? Furthermore, you defer to almost mystic or 'hidden' variables like 'differences under the skin' which explain nothing.

Maybe your Ni and Ti could be swapped? :wink: That or you give me the impression that you're very strong with your Ni-usage which I suppose is within the realm of possibility for an ISTP. :shrug:

Because i am after truth, not some abstract idea that sucks in application. So i combine what i see with what i read to create a better understanding. So i can properly type people going forward. If you understood cognition and functions you would understand how i work and not just descriptions.

ZNP-TBA

Privileged Sh!tlord
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
Yes i called ESTJ judgementally shallow, i know that judger is not the same as judgemental. But they are a type who are known as quick to judge, rely on others internal perception.

Hmm, Si is a repository of detailed impressions. In some sense Si is the most patient perceiving function simply because they aren't as quick to make intuitive leaps like Ne/Ni and focus on more than what's immediately in front of them like Se. I don't think Si types rely on others' internal perception because theirs is so rich and detailed anyways. If anything, Si types might think that others' internal perception could be lacking to a degree. :shrug:

Why do you think they end up in management...know where they fall...when they use their own inferior internal perception to steer and not the perception of the people they chose. Gee, what are they making trump do...teleprompt because he sucks at Fe and he lacks any Ti for a solid internal judgement that is backed up by a tremendous amount of thought.

ESTJs are likely to succeed at management because they respect structure and contribute to it. Most businesses thrive with an efficient and effective internal structure which ESTJs excel in. ESTJs can adopt the company values and incorporate them into their own. In some sense they become well groomed representatives of said company which is why companies entrust them with power.

How does reading from a teleprompter mean one sucks with Fe? Barack Obama has Fe and was able to wield it to increase his popularity from being a relative unknown in 2008 to becoming an icon for change and he still speaks with a teleprompter. In some ways Trump is following Obama's formula from 2008 but articulating himself much differently. Obama wanted to convey appealing ideological platitudes to the masses. He wanted his (staged)idealism to speak for him whereas Trump isn't so much about idealism but creating an indomitable presence and wants that to speak for him. In a microcosm this could illustrate slight ENTP/ESTP differences in persona. ENTPs want to communicate with charm and ideas/platitudes while ESTPs want to communicate with shock value and their own powerful presence.

Trump doesnt plan, he does shoot from the hip and he falls flat on his face ALOT. I dont think thats a good spot for him. He does best when things are carefully planned out. He SUCKS at going with the flow, his non-existant Fe is obvious. He lacks ALOT of aspects of ESTP. Like Fe, Ti, Se. But if you wanna judge off of descritpions then have fun...functions are cognition, not action. Actions are a half ass way to determine type.

Trump might misfire and fall on his face but the difference with him and Hillary is that he gains momentum from that and it confuses and frustrates the shit out of his detractors. When Hillary does it there is no rebound no silver lining, just utter failure and she changes her tune because there is not improv or contingency for the negative feedback. Trump doesn't let the political winds reshape his approach. Maybe some of his words are changed (such is the nature of politics) but his overall approach and presence remains in tact. Trump sort of has a 'mutually assured destruction' pact as well as a mutually beneficial pact with the media when you really think about it. When the media covers Trump it's guaranteed entertainment which means more eyeballs paying attention to their coverage. His presence brings eyeballs over. In exchange Trump gets more free media coverage than even the Clinton machine even if it's negative. Look at this thread even, lol. This started off as Hillary's personality type and it naturally gravitated towards Trump as well. Everyone looking this thread was also thinking 'Yeah, but what about Trump?" ;)

Oh forgot to add, the destruction aspects shows when the media attacks Trump they also expose themselves because in order to attack him properly they need to forgo their phony mask of objectivity and show they are just as manipulative as the man they are attacking. :shrug:

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hmm, Si is a repository of detailed impressions. In some sense Si is the most patient perceiving function simply because they aren't as quick to make intuitive leaps like Ne/Ni and focus on more than what's immediately in front of them like Se. I don't think Si types rely on others' internal perception because theirs is so rich and detailed anyways. If anything, Si types might think that others' internal perception could be lacking to a degree. :shrug:

ESTJs are likely to succeed at management because they respect structure and contribute to it. Most businesses thrive with an efficient and effective internal structure which ESTJs excel in. ESTJs can adopt the company values and incorporate them into their own. In some sense they become well groomed representatives of said company which is why companies entrust them with power.

How does reading from a teleprompter mean one sucks with Fe? Barack Obama has Fe and was able to wield it to increase his popularity from being a relative unknown in 2008 to becoming an icon for change and he still speaks with a teleprompter. In some ways Trump is following Obama's formula from 2008 but articulating himself much differently. Obama wanted to convey appealing ideological platitudes to the masses. He wanted his (staged)idealism to speak for him whereas Trump isn't so much about idealism but creating an indomitable presence and wants that to speak for him. In a microcosm this could illustrate slight ENTP/ESTP differences in persona. ENTPs want to communicate with charm and ideas/platitudes while ESTPs want to communicate with shock value and their own powerful presence.

Trump might misfire and fall on his face but the difference with him and Hillary is that he gains momentum from that and it confuses and frustrates the shit out of his detractors. When Hillary does it there is no rebound no silver lining, just utter failure and she changes her tune because there is not improv or contingency for the negative feedback. Trump doesn't let the political winds reshape his approach. Maybe some of his words are changed (such is the nature of politics) but his overall approach and presence remains in tact. Trump sort of has a 'mutually assured destruction' pact as well as a mutually beneficial pact with the media when you really think about it. When the media covers Trump it's guaranteed entertainment which means more eyeballs paying attention to their coverage. His presence brings eyeballs over. In exchange Trump gets more free media coverage than even the Clinton machine even if it's negative. Look at this thread even, lol. This started off as Hillary's personality type and it naturally gravitated towards Trump as well. Everyone looking this thread was also thinking 'Yeah, but what about Trump?" ;)

Oh forgot to add, the destruction aspects shows when the media attacks Trump they also expose themselves because in order to attack him properly they need to forgo their phony mask of objectivity and show they are just as manipulative as the man they are attacking. :shrug:

ESTP Personal Growth

Not trump at all IMO. Done with trump in hillary thread

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
lol, so Trump that we might need to call ESTPS, "the Donald"

Trump just hasn't grown as he could have done.....

He doesnt even match the negatives. That article contains why i pin myself as eSTP sometimes. Only i do it from sizing up people, not the article.

Had to keep this going didnt you :p

Jaguar

Of course, how silly of me to not realize Hillary "It takes a village" Clinton is INTJ.

"We are stronger when we grow together."

- H. Clinton.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Of course, how silly of me to not realize Hillary "It takes a village" Clinton is INTJ.

"We are stronger when we grow together."

- H. Clinton.

I dont get how people can look at her speeches and watch her reactions, her responses, how she speaks, combined with what she speaks about and pin it as INTJ.

Maybe her older stuff, but i honeslty dont see tertiary Fi, i see Fe and Ni big time in her speeches. I dont see Te either in her speeches.

Her use of her eyes, her use of her hands, her use of all her reactions are very much Fe. Her tone. If you watch Fi and Fe there is a very distinct diference between expression from internally and expression to the external.

Maybe my Se is to strong. She doesnt light up much internally, she projects emotions onto the world. She pushes her Ni through her facial features, her gestures, etc.

I have never looked at her or heard her and said...yup, that sounds and looks just like an INTJ