• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

hey

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I dunno if I've seen much Te from you, but it doesn't really smack me in the face like Ti does, especially with introverts. You seem pretty um, steady for an ISFJ. Like more cut and dry? I think ISTJ is my vote but idfk. What makes you consider ISFJ?

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
well either you are an isfj or i am an istj because we are the same person

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I have absolutely no idea.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
I dunno if I've seen much Te from you, but it doesn't really smack me in the face like Ti does, especially with introverts. You seem pretty um, steady for an ISFJ. Like more cut and dry? I think ISTJ is my vote but idfk. What makes you consider ISFJ?

Haha. I'm glad I appear to be emotionally stable on the outside. :D Better not venture into my blogs then.

ISFJ is another IS__ type and I identify with being IS__.

well either you are an isfj or i am an istj because we are the same person

Ikr that's what I'm saying

I have absolutely no idea.

Boo

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
I haven't seen the Te yet. But I don't know if I've seen Fe either...

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Guys everyone work together super hard to figure out dg's type b/c then you're also figuring out my type it's literally killing 2 birds with 1 stone. Or should I say 2 ISxx's

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
Suppose it's a potential, but I don't know that I fit the carefree, spontaneous SP temperament.

Meh, my sister is an ISTP 6w5 and I would certainly not describe her as carefree. She's a pretty weighty person. Spontaneous, sure. Not carefree.

Also I'm an SJ and I'm no traditionalist lol.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ISxJ for sure, you don't strike me as any way of an SP.

ISTJ is really safe for you, stop believing you have to be a thinker to be yourself. You could be a closet ESTJ.

á´…eparted

passages
Your type has always struck me as accurate. You're a bit more forward than most introverts are, but you still seem to process as an introvert.

/DG/

Meh, my sister is an ISTP 6w5 and I would certainly not describe her as carefree. She's a pretty weighty person. Spontaneous, sure. Not carefree.

Also I'm an SJ and I'm no traditionalist lol.

Dunno that I am particularly spontaneous either. Er...well I don't exactly DO much of anything to know if I am spontaneous or not. I'm pretty boring. :p

In regards to Te and Fe, though...I have a hard time relating to them (and most of the functions), particularly most descriptions of Te. I really don't seem to have much of any of it, yet I seem to be ISTJ. Weird. :shrug:

ISxJ for sure, you don't strike me as any way of an SP.

ISTJ is really safe for you, stop believing you have to be a thinker to be yourself. You could be a closet ESTJ.

What do you mean by the bolded?

Your type has always struck me as accurate. You're a bit more forward than most introverts are, but you still seem to process as an introvert.

Lol! That is something no one would ever say to me irl!

/DG/

I don't understand people that aren't the same way on the forum as they are in real life :thelook:.

Well I'm really not THAT different. I guess I'm more polite, private, and avoidant irl. I have always had some huge avoidant tendencies and the internet was my first major social outlet because of it. I'm just more comfortable here than many places. You must have just always felt fairly comfortable socially, then?