• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Help typing me Please

ThomasISFP

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?

Well when I joined I was ThomasISFP because I'm so sure of my type it's what I've always thought of myself as but lately reading other type me threads and thinking more about typology has made me start to question and wonder what if how others see me matches how I see myself.

2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?

I yearn for a world were we all work together for the common good. For example one where children aren't seperated from thier parents in detention centers on the border and I want to make a true difference in some way through my writing which I'm studying at school. I also want to write awesome novels like Dean Koontz that are full of thrills and fun and make people feele xcited and adventerous.

3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.

I remember it was when I was at the beach with my mom and dad when I was very young and the sky was blue and the smell of salt was spraying into the air and there was a sense of peace I feel nostalgia for looking back given how hectic and busy life has become.

4) What makes you feel inferior?

I like to think I'm pretty confident in myself although there are times when I worry that others are perceiving me badly and also times when I feel like I am failing at being good at the things I would like to be good at. But I know that I just need to keep trying and being positive.

5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)

I like to approach things from a balance of both which is the most logical and utilitarian and which will have have the most benefits across the board for all parties involved. If am trying to make a decision that only impacts my own life I try to think about what would be most useful to me in the future and the steps necessary to end up there.
6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?

I like to have full creative control and the ability to express myself and make lots of plots and characters that explore some of the darker sides of the human pysche.

7) Describe a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?

One of my favorite memories is of the summer after eleventh grade I was hanging out with my friends and we all went to Six Flags. That was the first time I ever road a rollercoaster and then we got gatorade and icecreem and went on other rides.

8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you?

I like to get as much material as I can about the topic from as many different sources as posible and then spend a lot of time just satisfying my curiosity and digging into the materials from a lot of different perspectives that I try to hold in my head at once.

9) How organized do you think of yourself as?

It depends. I am organized in some ways and not in others. Internally I feel disorganized but I like to keep my external environment neat and tidey.

10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?

Information that supports it. I am a big facts guy. Is it a fact? If not, I don't believe it.

11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?

Both I don't think you can have one without the other but I've found that what I myself believe is that it's good to make harmony by making sure everyone is getting along okay.

12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?

I prefer one on one conversations over group because I'm sometimes shy. When I feel comfortable with someone I will speak before thinking. Otherwise I'm more reserved.
13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?

I like to look before I leap because that's the only way to know where you'll land, and I'd rather land in a soft pile of snow then on a barbed wire fence. Actions do speak more than words in my opinion. If you say something but don't mean it then you are esentially not saying anything at all and not having any real impact on anything.

14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?

I would invite my friends to come to my house and watch the show together.

15) How do you act when you're stressed out?

I sometimes get angry or snippy when I'm stressed but I try to control it and channel that energy into my writing and stories and world bulding.

16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?

If they don't think of how their actions effect others and if they are judgemental.
17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?

I like to talk about video games, ideas, books, and dreams.

18) What kind of things do you pay the least attention to in your life?

I have a hard time keeping up a healthy diet and exercise habits because food and other mondane things aren't on my mind too much. They are hard to kep track of because they just fade into the background when more interesting things come into sight.

19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?

My friends would say that I'm nice and caring and an interesting creator and conversationalist. I don't know if they know all the parts of me that I try to hide sometimes.

20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?

I would sleep in late into the morning, play video games, read my books, write, and hang our with my friends.

Jaq

Remember, Humanity.
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'd say IXFP