• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Have you ever heard of job rotation?

Job rotation...

• I've heard of that and its a cool idea

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I've heard of that and its a terrible idea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I've not heard of that but it could be interesting

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I've not heard of that and I'm not interested

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Lark

Have you ever heard of job rotation? When? Where?

Do you think it exists already? Or is change needed to bring it about? Should it be mandatory? Within a workplace? Between workplaces?

Are active labour markets the same as job rotation?

Falcarius

The Unwieldy Clawed One
MBTI Type
COOL
Falcarius likes the idea. He is a flexible worker in the healthcare industry so he gets moved from department to department from location to location. He is a permanent employee but basically can pick and chose what placements in what department he does depending on operational need. There are some clear benefits reduced boredom and stress, broader understanding and experience of the organization, and better insight of one's strengths and weaknesses. I rotational worker would have all these benefits too.