• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Goddess Quiz

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Silly little quiz (you don't have to give a real email address)
Goddess Quiz | Find Your Inner Goddess – Awe Inspired

My results:
YOUR INNER GODDESS
Cleopatra
BEAUTIFUL. POWERFUL. FEMME FATALE.
Cleopatra was the last ruler of the Kingdom of Egypt. She actively influenced Roman politics through her romantic liaisons and military alliances. She came to represent, as did no other woman of antiquity, the prototype of the romantic femme fatale.

Look up femme fatale and you’re bound to see Cleopatra. She’s like a pair of ridiculous stilettos: sexy and powerful, but something you can’t help but be a little afraid of.

You could steal her man (if you wanted to)
You turn heads and command attention
You're not afraid to stir the pot
You’re not bossy; you’re the boss

The others are
Medusa (FEARED. REVERED. BADASS BITCH.)
Mulan (LOYAL. REBELLIOUS. WARRIOR.)

😂 This makes me sound so much tougher than I actually am.

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
YOUR INNER GODDESS

Mulan

LOYAL. REBELLIOUS. WARRIOR.
Hua Mulan was a storied female warrior. As legend has it, she disguised herself as a male soldier to take her ailing father’s place in the national army and outperformed her male counterparts in all forms of battle. She is revered as one of China's most valiant heroines.

You are brave, cunning, and will do whatever it takes to protect your family. A wolf in sheep’s clothing, but righteous and more skilled with weapons.

You started the family group chat
You’re the in-house family therapist
One of the boys
“Mysterious as the dark side of the moon”
YOUR THEME SONG
If I Were A Boy by Beyonce

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
YOUR INNER GODDESS

Ruth Bader Ginsberg

ENLIGHTENED. FEMINIST. NOTORIOUS.

RBG spent a lifetime flourishing in the face of adversity before being appointed a Supreme Court justice, where she’s successfully fought for gender equality and civil liberties.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
Awww I got Mulan, and now, I wish to empower my inner goddess by purchasing one of these....wait a minute...:dry:

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Awww I got Mulan, and now, I wish to empower my inner goddess by purchasing one of these....wait a minute...:dry:

I wanted to see what the other results were. lol

Every time I try, even changing some of my answers, I get Cleopatra.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
I wanted to see what the other results were. lol

Every time I try, even changing some of my answers, I get Cleopatra.

What does that compell you to buy from them?

Hellena Handbasket

Daywalker
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
YOUR INNER GODDESS
Aphrodite
ENCHANTING. ROMANTIC. DIVINE.
Aphrodite is the ancient Greek goddess of love, beauty, and gracefulness. She was born from the waters of Paphos and as she walked ashore, flowers sprang up from her feet.

A Lost Boy

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Mulan_d304c3d59f.png

__Mulan__
LOYAL. REBELLIOUS. WARRIOR.

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Hua Mulan was a storied female warrior. As legend has it, she disguised herself as a male soldier to take her ailing father’s place in the national army and outperformed her male counterparts in all forms of battle. She is revered as one of China's most valiant heroines.[/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]You are brave, cunning, and will do whatever it takes to protect your family. A wolf in sheep’s clothing, but righteous and more skilled with weapons.[/FONT]

• You started the family group chat
  • You’re the in-house family therapist
  • One of the boys
  • “Mysterious as the dark side of the moon”
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]YOUR THEME SONG
If I Were A Boy by Beyonce
[/FONT]

My other two were both Medusa

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Feared. Revered. Badass Bitch.
[/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]
Medusa was a powerful, formidable deity who could turn her gazers into stone. Mythologized throughout time by misogynistic fears of female liberty and sexuality, she has been immortalized as a totem to ward off evil and remains a symbol of female empowerment. [/FONT]

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Artemis?

INDEPENDENT. FIERY. HUNTRESS.
Artemis was the Olympian goddess of the wilderness and wild animals, both a protector of the young and hunter of the old. She demanded respect and granted favors as well as sought vengeance to anyone who transgressed her.

Like Artemis, you’re an outdoorsy environmentalist and adventurer. You relish in the beauty of our world and would go to great lengths to protect it.

You own your own hiking gear
You nag everyone at work to be better about recycling
Your pet may or may not have an Instagram account

YOUR THEME SONG
Wild Women Do by Natalie Cole

:shrug:

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Medusa

FEARED. REVERED. BADASS BITCH.
Medusa was a powerful, formidable deity who could turn her gazers into stone. Mythologized throughout time by misogynistic fears of female liberty and sexuality, she has been immortalized as a totem to ward off evil and remains a symbol of female empowerment.

*Eye roll* I do hate the term”badass” especially when paired with “bitch”It just sounds ....desperate. Like WTF are you tryna prove and to whom?

Your clap-backs turn haters into stone
You basically invented Resting Bitch Face
You’re unapologetically yourself

This is true.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Cleopatra as well.

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I got mulan too

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
Artemis_87e85bd7c6.png
YOUR INNER GODDESSArtemis

INDEPENDENT. FIERY. HUNTRESS.

Artemis was the Olympian goddess of the wilderness and wild animals, both a protector of the young and hunter of the old. She demanded respect and granted favors as well as sought vengeance to anyone who transgressed her.

[MENTION=30038]The Cat[/MENTION]
I think mine is broken too , It's luring me to buy.