• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

ArtDNA Quiz

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Art DNA Quiz A.1 – Mona Loves Gustav

SURPRISE... YOU ARE AN
Alluring Romantic
What that means
Hello, Love. You’re an Alluring Romantic. Are you the contemplative type? Did your mother call you Melancholy Baby? Romance is inherently emotional. Perhaps you crave adventurous, authentic experiences, unbounded by the formality of convention. You may be an inquisitive type, and question those in particular who offer up facts without what you perceive to be sufficient evidence. Your decisions may be driven by your ideals and values, and as such in art, you’re drawn to works that exude these sensibilities.

43% Alluring Romantic
32% Defiant Contrarian
13% Rollicking Idealist
12% Introspective Thinker

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
SURPRISE... YOU ARE AN
Alluring Romantic
What that means
Hello, Love. You’re an Alluring Romantic. Are you the contemplative type? Did your mother call you Melancholy Baby? Romance is inherently emotional. Perhaps you crave adventurous, authentic experiences, unbounded by the formality of convention. You may be an inquisitive type, and question those in particular who offer up facts without what you perceive to be sufficient evidence. Your decisions may be driven by your ideals and values, and as such in art, you’re drawn to works that exude these sensibilities.

Your ArtDNA® is framed by science
The Quiz is founded on the principles of the philosophy of art (aesthetics) combined with emerging research in cognitive psychology and neuroaesthetics. We have developed The Quiz over time with insights garnered from hundreds of participants and selected subject matter experts, and we endeavor to continue this effort with the generous, helpful input provided by You!

More about your ArtDNA® Results
It’s all personal! The following is a breakdown of your individual ArtDNA®.

36%
Alluring Romantic

25%
Introspective Thinker

20%
Defiant Contrarian

19%
Rollicking Idealist

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
SURPRISE... YOU ARE AN
Introspective Thinker

What that means
Pardon me, Hi, Hello, I don’t mean to disturb you, but! I believe that you may be an Introspective Thinker! Are you the type to ruminate? Do you strive to provide explanations to abstract ideas by concretizing them in philosophical principles and morals? Perhaps your tendency is to try to understand nature by categorizing it in terms of absolutes. For these reasons, some may describe you as reserved, but solutions-oriented and diplomatic. In art, you may be drawn to works that spur deeper thinking and encourage the exploration of thoughts and feelings.

34% Introspective Thinker
31% Defiant Contrarian
20% Rollicking Idealist
15% Alluring Romantic

WHAT YOU LOVED MOST
The Quiz contains a mixture of artworks drawn from the canon of art history as well as modern and contemporary artists. We believe that the visual elements portrayed in these works are exemplary of foundational characteristics in ArtDNA®. So that we can accurately assess your ArtDNA®, we purposely show you images that are not a part of our collection.

That was kind of fun.

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
SURPRISE... YOU ARE A
Defiant Contrarian

What that means
You’re a Defiant Contrarian. (NO, I’m NOT! YES, YOU ARE!) Assertive, challenging and complex, you’re an imaginative, independent thinker. Perhaps you’re the type to inherently eschew monotony, and you seek variety in every aspect of your day-to-day activities. Unrestrained in your pattern of original thought, and perhaps uncompromising in your viewpoints, you confront problems with force and take action to solve them. You belong to that special breed of people who inspire, impress, confound and infuriate all at the same time. In art, perhaps you’re drawn to works that are both shocking and defiant of established norms.

36%
Defiant Contrarian

27%
Introspective Thinker

22%
Rollicking Idealist

15%
Alluring Romantic

WHAT YOU LOVED MOST
The Quiz contains a mixture of artworks drawn from the canon of art history as well as modern and contemporary artists. We believe that the visual elements portrayed in these works are exemplary of foundational characteristics in ArtDNA®. So that we can accurately assess your ArtDNA®, we purposely show you images that are not a part of our collection.

For your reference, below are images you selected from The Quiz that you found most appealing.

RA8Ekm1.jpg

OTHER DEFIANT CONTRARIANS

Steve Jobs
Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life.

Sarah Silverman
I don't set out to offend or shock, but I also don't do anything to avoid it.

James Bond
I don't stop when I'm tired. I stop when I'm done.

Gordon Ramsay
The minute you start compromising for the sake of massaging somebody's ego, that's it, game over.

Certainly a surprise.

Burning Paradigm

Vibe Curator & Night Owl
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
SURPRISE... YOU ARE AN
Alluring Romantic
What that means

32% Alluring Romantic

26% Defiant Contrarian

22% Introspective Thinker

20% Rollicking Idealist

Tina&Jane

Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Defiant Contrarian 34%
Introspective Thinker 30%
Rollicking Idealist 19%
Alluring Romantic 17%

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
SURPRISE... YOU ARE AN
Introspective Thinker

Pardon me, Hi, Hello, I don’t mean to disturb you, but! I believe that you may be an Introspective Thinker! Are you the type to ruminate? Do you strive to provide explanations to abstract ideas by concretizing them in philosophical principles and morals? Perhaps your tendency is to try to understand nature by categorizing it in terms of absolutes. For these reasons, some may describe you as reserved, but solutions-oriented and diplomatic. In art, you may be drawn to works that spur deeper thinking and encourage the exploration of thoughts and feelings.

More about your ArtDNA® Results
It’s all personal! The following is a breakdown of your individual ArtDNA®.

31% Introspective Thinker
29% Defiant Contrarian
27% Alluring Romantic
13% Rollicking Idealist

WHAT YOU LOVED MOST

For your reference, below are images you selected from The Quiz that you found most appealing.
slike.jpg

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You’re a Defiant Contrarian. (NO, I’m NOT! YES, YOU ARE!) Assertive, challenging and complex, you’re an imaginative, independent thinker. Perhaps you’re the type to inherently eschew monotony, and you seek variety in every aspect of your day-to-day activities. Unrestrained in your pattern of original thought, and perhaps uncompromising in your viewpoints, you confront problems with force and take action to solve them. You belong to that special breed of people who inspire, impress, confound and infuriate all at the same time. In art, perhaps you’re drawn to works that are both shocking and defiant of established norms.

32%: Defiant Contrarian
27%: Alluring Romantic
25%: Rollicking Idealist
16%: Introspective Thinker

Dr. Emmett Brown
Roads? Where we're going we don't need... roads!

Indiana Jones
We do not follow maps to buried treasure and "X" never, ever, marks the spot.

Ben Affleck
I've learned to think, I may succeed or fail, but I'm going to do so on the merit of my own instincts.

Oprah
If you want your life to be more rewarding, you have to change the way you think.

1ea0fa292de0946d913411ed54d41f8ee4f0be4b.png

How do they decide which ones you liked most though, I figured it'd be the same for each type but it's not, neither are the people they recommend...?