• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Enneagram

MDenise

Enneagram
9w1
I believe that I am a 9. But I also have a lot of Type 1 and of a desire to be loved or fear of being unloved.

Below, I talk about my main fears and desires, and traits and behaviors, and motivations.

I am about being nice (polite, gentle, accepting, agreeable, and easygoing), because it is the right thing and because I am truly loving and patient. I value love a lot.

I do not want to appear mean or rude, because it would make me feel bad. I sometimes cannot assert myself or say no because of this. I don’t argue when we disagree, because of this or to get along.

I want to be loved, by being valued as a person and accepted as I am and treated with respect. I often worry about being hated and treated mean. Being loved or hated, in itself, just feels good or bad.

I have an intense fear of conflict or confrontation, especially in which someone blows up or snaps at me, because it is hateful or mean. I try not to annoy or frustrate anyone. Some people lost their temper on me sometimes, many years ago.

I do not like being criticized (if done rudely) because of the meanness. I worry about being left out in certain situations, out of spite.

I was hardly talking at all because I was shy.

I want a lot of time to relax and a slow pace in general. I am unexcitable.

I am like Type 1 in not wanting to be evil or corrupt and wanting to be good. The feeling is strong. I feel a lot of pride in the goodness in me. I would hate to be any of these criminals we hear about. I care about my own morality and not others’ (when bad) except for the impact on victims or the country and then stopping corruption can be urgent. I have been worried about my country. I feel saddened by anyone trying to intimidate anyone who is trying to do the right thing or stand up for what’s right and stand up against evil or injustice. I am not a perfectionist, though. And I do not argue with people.

Your help is appreciated. What’s your opinion of my type?

Hypatia

Alexander Anderson
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp
The idea that harmony must be fundamentally disassociated with a true sense of social justice is just unfathomable to me. Justice is not a uni-dimensional spiritual event. Justice should theoretically encapsulate the entirety of one’s attitude towards the characterizations of an epoch, or else one is simply substituting the notion of justice for an illusion of a lesser form. Using the substitution of harmony without properly and entirely grounding it in a comprehensive understanding of justice is not necessarily an act of self-deception, but it is an injust one.