• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Eneagram ideal match test

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ennea_love_share_7.jpg

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I just took it in reverse, answering how I think I am in a relationship, and I got 4. :dry: Yet another test that can't accurately distinguish 9 from 4.

Jai

Enneagram
V
kljbvh.PNG

I'm temperamental enough for 5 people so this would be a disaster.

Pessimistic Hippie

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oooh a new one. Thanks for sharing!!

I'm somewhat shocked. Thought for sure I'd get 7. I don't take these too seriously, but I do know I got ENFP on a test for the ideal MBTI match..so ENFP 4 could make more sense for me.

Your ideal match is the quirky and authentic Enneagram Type Four, also known as “the Individualist.” Creative and unique, Individualists are defined by their desire to express their individuality and stay true to who they are.

e402d0cadcb244b67b8f48a6460e04c8
ab515c7b353813ceed839d6f4938e5ab.png

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ennea_love_share_4.jpg

I was figuring either Four or Seven.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
I saw it coming in the answers.
However in the end someone has to take the queen.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Its weird that these graphics would use “an” when really only one enneagram starts with a vowel sound.

Oh shit my bad I didnt see the “enneagram type” in fine print there. Carry on *walks away whistling to hide my shame*

Falcarius

The Unwieldy Clawed One
MBTI Type
COOL
Your ideal partner is an Enneagram Five, the Investigator!

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I got 4 as well which was a little surprising to me

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
YOUR MATCH IS TYPE 4
Your ideal match is the quirky and authentic Enneagram Type Four, also known as "the Individualist." Creative and unique, Individualists are defined by their desire to express their individuality and stay true to who they are.

- - - Updated - - -

YOUR MATCH IS TYPE 4 Your ideal match is the quirky and authentic Enneagram Type Four, also known as "the Individualist." Creative and unique, Individualists are defined by their desire to express their individuality and stay true to who they are.
I so disagree

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
YOUR MATCH IS TYPE 3
Your ideal match is the ambitious and adaptable Enneagram Type Three, also known as "the Achiever." Energetic and engaging, Achievers are the social chameleons of the Enneagram, defined by their need to feel valuable and successful

yubih

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ennea_love_share_5.jpg

I'm not sure about that though, I didn't have a deep enough relationship with any 5 to tell

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
YOUR MATCH IS TYPE 7
Your ideal match is the upbeat and energetic Enneagram Type Seven, also known as “the Enthusiast.” Playful and passionate, Enthusiasts are defined by their desire to avoid pain and boredom — and to experience everything good that life has to offer.

:|