• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Detailed MBTI test

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ENFJ - 56.26%
ENFP - 55.6%
ENTJ - 44.98%
ENTP - 44.31%
INFJ - 64.69%
INFP - 64.02%
INTJ - 53.4%
INTP - 52.74%
ISFJ - 55.69%
ISFP - 55.02%
ISTJ - 44.4%
ISTP - 43.74%
ESFJ - 47.26%
ESFP - 46.6%
ESTJ - 35.98%
ESTP - 35.31%

Placid 64%
You're not one to be busy just for the sake of being busy, and you prefer to take a mellow approach to life. You may find you have less energy than other people around you, and you like to conserve it for what matters most to you.
This trait is usually associated with Introversion and, to a lesser extent, with Perceiving.

Reserved 80%
You tend to keep your thoughts, feelings, and observations to yourself. Other people may have difficulty reading you, and even people close to you may not know how you feel about things.
This trait is usually associated with Introversion and, to a lesser extent, with Feeling.

Prominent 60%
You love being around people, in the center of the action. You like to feel that you’re an important part of the group and that your friends, family, and acquaintance seek your company. You tend to make an effort to entertain others and enjoy their attention.
This trait is usually associated with Extraversion.

Calm 68%
When good things happen to you, you don’t tend to make a big deal out of it. While others may cry tears of joy or jump up and down with excitement, you respond more quietly. Happiness, to you, is a pleasant sense of contentment.
This trait is usually associated with Introversion.

Friendly 56%
You love meeting new people, and you’re far from shy when it comes to approaching someone. You’re a master of small talk and finding things in common, and you like having a large circle of friends and acquaintances.
This trait is usually associated with Extraversion.

Solitary 72%
You’re highly sensitive to sights, sounds, and other stimuli from the world around you, and often find busy environments overwhelming. Most of the time, you prefer quiet and solitude. Where others may seek to be in the middle of the action, you’d rather find a tranquil corner where you can reflect.
This trait is usually associated with Introversion.

Imaginative 92%
You have an abstract way of thinking and tend to focus on ideas, concepts, and theories rather than concrete things.
This trait is usually associated with Intuition.

Conceptual 92%
You’re interested in discovering the larger principles behind what you see, and enjoy learning about scientific, mathematical, and philosophical theories that can give you more insight into the events you observe in your daily life.

Traditional 52%
You distrust new ways of doing things, believing that traditions are more valuable than the latest fad. You tend to follow the ways shown to you by your family, community, and established institutions, and find comfort in doing things as they have been done before.
This trait is usually associated with Sensing.

Insightful 92%
You enjoy exploring cause and effect, and always ask “why.” You’re not content to accept things as they are, instead preferring to search for deeper answers and a sense of the big picture.

Aesthetic 96%
You have a love of the arts and appreciate a wide variety of cultural experiences. You enjoy anything that elevates your sense and reminds you of the beauty in the world.
This trait is usually associated with Intuition and, to a lesser extent, with Feeling.

Adventurous 56%
You love new experiences; the more exotic, the better. You’re often willing to try things just for the sake of novelty, because even the most unlikely activities seem interesting once or twice. On the other hand, you may get bored with experiences as they become routine. You may find yourself abandoning hobbies and interests that begin to feel too familiar.
This trait is usually associated with Intuition and, to a lesser extent, with Extraversion.

Subjective 84%
You are an empathetic person who naturally takes into account the needs of others. When making important decisions, you make sure that your chosen course of action is consistent with your values and your knowledge about what’s best for everyone involved.
This trait is usually associated with Feeling.

Compassionate 92%
You identify with the feelings of others and are sympathetic when others are suffering. You do not mind being around people experiencing difficult emotions and in fact, feel called to help and support people who are troubled.

Agreeable 100%
You do your best to make others’ lives easy and to adapt to their needs when you can. You’re not usually one to argue, as you have a talent for seeing things from another person’s point of view. Even when you don’t agree, you tend to support other people in their opinions.

Helpful 76%
You feel called to care for others who are less fortunate or less capable than yourself. You enjoy providing for others and are often drawn to children, the elderly, and others who can benefit from your help.

Interdependent 84%
You believe that everybody makes mistakes, and everybody deserves forgiveness. Most often you give people the benefit of the doubt, even when they do something to hurt you. It’s important to you to preserve your relationships, even if it requires you to forgive and forget.

Orderly 64%
You have an appreciation for structure and order in your life, and like to stay organized. You believe in “a place for everything, and everything in its place.”
This trait is usually associated with Judging.

Scheduled 68%
You keep to a schedule and like to organize your day well ahead of time so you know what you’ll be doing and when. You dislike last-minute changes to your plans and especially abhor lateness.

Conscientious 80%
You are a hardworking person who likes to take care of your responsibilities before you let yourself have fun. You believe strongly in the importance of fulfilling your duties, and you never try to weasel out of a task that is your responsibility.

Disciplined 64%
You resist temptations and distractions, focusing instead on your personal goals. You are not easily lured away from your plans, even when the alternatives are attractive.

Easygoing 68%
Your goal in life is primarily to enjoy the ride. You tend to feel that people who are striving towards things like a better job or bigger house are just wasting precious time on arbitrary goals. For you, the best way to live your life is to appreciate the moment.
This trait is usually associated with Perceiving and, to a lesser extent, with Introversion and Sensing.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
View attachment 15742

INFP first

ENFP and INTP tied

Nothing too surprising. Didnt tell me that I was secretly ESTP or something. Perhaps a bit heavy on the F and N though.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Edit: err, ok I see the have traits that have slightly skewed weights due to cross trait values.

Hey Hard, I was wondering if you could maybe explain how this works exactly? I tried taking the test again and got almost the exact same results as the first time I did it. The overall type order lists me as thinking types first, but the individual scales clearly mark me as a feeler.

wolfnara

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INTJ at 59.79%
2nd: INTP
3rd: INFJ

Least: ESFP

Reserved>Expressive
Private>Prominent
Calm>Joyful
Aloof>Friendly
Solitary>Engaged
Realistic>Imaginative
Conceptual>Concrete
Progressive>Traditional
...etc

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Types Matches

INTP – 68.31%
INFP – 64.45%
INTJ – 58.98%
ISTP – 58.17%
INFJ – 55.12%
ENTP – 55.02%
ISFP – 54.31%
ENFP – 51.17%
ISTJ – 48.83%
ENTJ – 45.69%
ISFJ – 44.98%
ESTP – 44.88%
ENFJ – 41.83%
ESFP – 41.02%
ESTJ – 35.55%
ESFJ – 31.69%

Individual Traits

I vs E
Placid 84% > Energetic
Expressive 56% > Reserved
Private 92% > Prominent
Joyful 76% > Calm
Aloof 92% > Friendly
Solitary 100% > Engaged

N vs S
Imaginative 100% > Realistic
Conceptual 56% > Concrete
Progressive 72% > Traditional
Insightful 96% > Factual
Aesthetic 96% > Practical
Adventurous 72% > Habitual

T vs F
Subjective 72% > Objective
Rational 84% > Compassionate
Agreeable 72% > Challenging
Individualist 52% > Helpful
Self-Reliant 76% > Interdependent
Tolerant 64% > Tough

P vs J
Relaxed 80% > Orderly
Scheduled 60% > Spontaneous
Casual 76% > Conscientious
Impulsive 84% > Disciplined
Ambitious 68% > Easygoing

Those are not the results I expected.

leictreon

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so
INFP: 65,83%
INTP: 62,55%
INFJ: 57,17%
ISFP: 56,26%
ENFP: 55,69%
INTJ: 53,88%
ISTP: 52,98%
ENTP: 52,4%
ISFJ: 47,6%
ENFJ: 47,02%
ESFP: 46,12%
ISTJ: 44,31%
ENTJ: 43,74%
ESTP: 42,83%
ESFJ: 37,45%
ESTJ: 34,17%

Placid: 60% > Energetic: 40%
Reserved: 76% > Expressive: 24%
Private: 56% > Prominent: 44%
Calm: 60% > Joyful: 40%
Aloof: 80% > Friendly: 20%
Solitary: 60% > Engaged: 40%
Imaginative: 88% > Realistic: 22%
Conceptual: 76% > Concrete: 24%
Progressive: 68% > Traditional: 32%
Insightful: 92% > Factual: 8%
Aesthetic: 76% > Practical: 24%
Adventurous: 84% > Habitual: 16%
Subjective: 56% > Objective: 44%
Compassionate: 72% > Rational: 28%
Agreeable: 72% > Challenging: 28%
Helpful: 72% > Individualistic: 28% (I call bullshit on this one!)
Interdependent: 80% > Self-Reliant: 20%
Tough: 56% > Tolerant: 44%
Orderly: 52% > Relaxed: 48% (I call definite bullshit on this one! I have my organized chaos though)
Spontaneous: 64% > Scheduled: 36%
Casual: 60% > Conscientious: 40%
Impulsive: 84% > Disciplined: 16%
Ambitious: 52% > Easygoing: 48%

Pretty interesting results.