• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

David Lynch

What Personality Type is David Lynch?

• ENFP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ENFJ

• INTP

• ENTP

• ENTJ

• ISFP

• ISFJ

• ESFP

• ESFJ

• ISTP

• ESTP

• ESTJ

• 1w9

• 1w2

• 2w1

• 2w3

• 3w2

• 3w4

• 4w3

• 5w6

• 6w5

• 6w7

• 7w6

• 7w8

• 8w7

• 8w9

• 9w8

• Total voters

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=20531]yeghor[/MENTION] I don't have a clear take on his type, but his "style is ordinary. Probably ISFP"? Both of those statements do not make sense to me. Firstly, if his style appears ordinary to you, then you must live an extraordinary life. Also, it's a wee-bit offensive to correlate ISFP with ordinary. Hello, add Enneagram 4 to the mix and everyone is not the same in a category. If you know ordinary ISFPs, don't project it on everyone else in that category. That would be an example of ordinary thinking.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i always thought INFJ, but i’ve seen a couple compelling arguments for him as an ISFP recently.

i am pretty certain he uses Ni/Se though and don’t really see him as an INFP.

yeghor

[MENTION=20531]yeghor[/MENTION] I don't have a clear take on his type, but his "style is ordinary. Probably ISFP"? Both of those statements do not make sense to me. Firstly, if his style appears ordinary to you, then you must live an extraordinary life. Also, it's a wee-bit offensive to correlate ISFP with ordinary. Hello, add Enneagram 4 to the mix and everyone is not the same in a category. If you know ordinary ISFPs, don't project it on everyone else in that category. That would be an example of ordinary thinking.

Ordinary in contrast to INFPs (Helena Bonham Carter or Tim Burton or Salvador Dali etc). In the votes, people typed him INFP. That's why I compared him to INFPs' style.

You shouldn't take personal offense whenever your type is mentioned.

misanthropex6

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
8w7
Pure INFP stereotype. Also pure core 4. INFP sp/sx 4w5 459 IEI RCUAI ELVF Melancholic-Phlegmatic