• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Cooperation: Islam and Christianity

Mustafa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Yes. You don't have to take a test to find your type, or anyones. You can do a mental checklist or find out through researching the person.

I read Hitler was INFP. In fact, INFs are often "the bad guyse".

Mustafa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
That's rather prejudiced.
There are seven bad INFJs, black color at the bottom. That's the most of all types. And Another political sorce put different MBs around, and Hitler and Nazism was INFP.

INFPs are idealists with a great inner flame and dream big, it takes only one twist to make thoughts to actions.

I actualle attacked the goverment and wanted to rule Norway and PROBABELY the world. But they put off my fire. Allah did. Now i am a poor guy.

Famous INFJs - CelebrityTypes.com

Cowardly

deactivated
There are seven bad INFJs, black color at the bottom. That's the most of all types. And Another political sorce put different MBs around, and Hitler and Nazism was INFP.

I actualle attacked the goverment and wanted to rule Norway and PROBABELY the world. But they put off my fire. Allah did. Now i am a poor guy.

Famous INFJs - CelebrityTypes.com

Don't believe this bullshit. CelebrityTypes has no idea what it's doing.

Why did you want to rule Norway? Do you like fjords?

INFPs are idealists with a great inner flame and dream big, it takes only one twist to make thoughts to actions.
Your opinion on INFPs is rather simplistic. They're more complicated than that.

Mustafa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
So tell me what you think.

Furthermore I was ISTJ before i attacked the world and was Si Te - Fi Ne, now I am mollified to INFP Fi Ne - Si Te. Exact oppost. And ISTJ has great anger and so called "catastrophe mode". When I attacked the world it was catastrophic and the start of the end of the maya calender.

What do you think?

Cowardly

deactivated
So tell me what you think.

Furthermore I was ISTJ before i attacked the world and was Si Te - Fi Ne, now I am mollified to INFP Fi Ne - Si Te. Exact oppost. And ISTJ has great anger and so called "catastrophe mode". When I attacked the world it was catastrophic and the start of the end of the maya calender.

What do you think?
Did you plan your attack on the world to coincide with the end of the Maya calendar?

Mustafa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Because when I went into catastrophe mode (i gave out warnings on MA forums) then USA had invaded Iraq my homeland. When was it please? And before nationalism was my racism, my origin as muslim arab. I had learn't even that the origin to Islam was Iraq, the birth of civilization, so I was proud and pumped. I wrote a "secret" letter to the police and told them that two tigers ca't rule one mouintain together, Islam being one and the west the other, the globe is the mouintain. ....:blush::D

Cowardly

deactivated
Because when I went into catastrophe mode (i gave out warnings on MA forums) then USA had invaded Iraq my homeland. When was it please? And before nationalism was my racism, my origin as muslim arab. I had learn't even that the origin to Islam was Iraq, the birth of civilization, so I was proud and pumped. I wrote a "secret" letter to the police and told them that two tigers ca't rule one mouintain together, Islam being one and the west the other, the globe is the mouintain. ....:blush::D
Do you live in Norway?

Mustafa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
I wanted to create havoc and die as martyr, i was close to death several times and made a bunch of people cry of my glorious battle, to lure and confuse USA and partake in the war on Iraq.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you live in Norway?

Yes

Cowardly

deactivated
I wanted to create havoc and die as martyr, i was close to death several times and made a bunch of people cry of my glorious battle
How did you make them cry?

to lure and confuse USA and partake in the war on Iraq.
Wait, you wanted to partake in the war on Iraq?

How would your actions lure and confuse the USA?

Mustafa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
But for the record, Aspies are solitary people ... I guess not all, but I am one. I actually lived almost alone and my eyes are now "pushed back" and my voice was so before, so i was alone. But my parents ingrained Iraq in my mind and I had no friends to "share and reduce" with, and one day my Iraqi culture met the Norwegian culture and THAT was like a chemical explotion. Primitive bomb. Right next to 2012.

Cowardly

deactivated
But for the record, Aspies are solitary people ... I guess not all, but I am one. I actually lived almost alone and my eyes are now "pushed back" and my voice was so before, so i was alone. But my parents ingrained Iraq in my mind and I had no friends to "share and reduce" with, and one day my Iraqi culture met the Norwegian culture and THAT was like a chemical explotion. Primitive bomb. Right next to 2012.
What happened that day?

Mustafa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
How did you make them cry?

Wait, you wanted to partake in the war on Iraq?

How would your actions lure and confuse the USA?

One of them I made cry because he stepped on my limits (I had alot of energy) and then they had put my in hospital and cruel observation and belt beds and blank wall for a long time. I didnt yield, i held he at his ears with my palms and like lifted his and yelled something emotional and signifying honor. Then they put me down and took me to belt bed, and there he started to cry. I think because he felt he "raped my honor". And that is what has happened all this time, the kept on raping my honor and making me experience failures and lose my virginity the hard way.

I wanted to defend my country, it is an honor. I wanted to be the first one there. Death in war is often painless. THe problem is if you get captured.

My actions would confuse the USA as I was from Iraq inside their "safe zone" and create a decoy. A decoy is an almost alive enemy or ally but dosnt do harm. Fake. But looks real. I was like that.

Mustafa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
What happened that day?
The police first ignored me, they thought maybe I was a wannabe terrorist. Like they say here, if i ignore it, it has nothing to do with my life. But I entered in 2009 and was there untikl 2012 (the end of the maya calendar) and then I ... I believe then I threated with occupyint the police with force and then I'd break down the rest of Norway and maybe the world.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
We have freedom of religion. This means we can choose our religion or no religion. It also means we have the separation of religion and the State. And it means religion is a private matter, not a public matter.

But Islam does not believe in the separation of religion and the State, and does not believe in keeping religion private.

By contrast, Christianity accepts and practises the separation of religion and the State. There is no State religion in Oz. And Christians practise common decency an keep their religion private.

Yes you are correct. I have to hand it to you, Islam is inherently political. Christians can politicize their religion, but it's not scriptural.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
That may be the theory, but in practice, at least in the US, our laws are heavily influenced by Christian morality, and significant segments of the population and the politicians they support want to increase this influence.

I find proselytising inherently disrespectful. Most people would consider it rather rude to go up to a neighbor, much less a total stranger, and tell them that they should add a sunroom to their house, or grow different vegetables in their garden. But telling them their religion isn't good enough and they should consider yours? I'm all for learning about other religions, cultures, and ways of seeing things as a way to understand others and appreciate the diversity of humanity, but that is not what proselytising is about. It always comes off as "my religion is better than yours", whether stated explicitly or merely implied.

All Christians believe Jesus was the son of God, including Catholics. But then They all describe us all (i.e. humans in general) as children of God. Even as a child growing up Catholic, I found it inconsistent to single Jesus out just for this reason.

From one of my favorite articles on the unity of the divine, and the wish of Deity for that to be reflected in humanity:

Our laws aren't as focused around Christian morality as some people claim. All this stuff about property rights, corporate personhood, the death penalty, presenting environmental law as "impediment to the free market" and disregard for the poor, homeless and sick ...laws generally favored by the right wing...are pretty much the COMPLETE OPPOSITE of Christianity. There are a few things, like people who want to outlaw abortion, but honestly it's absurd if the same person is OK with the death penalty...as far as I know the laws of the United States are based on liberal democracy, equality, Ayn Rand and complete insanity.