• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Come on down and find my tritype! Used Questionnaire!

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Hi! I'm pretty sure my main type is 7w6, but I'd like to know my tritype! I have a good idea, but would like a second opinion

1. What is beauty? What is love?

I think true beauty is when something not only looks good but makes you feel good too. There are things that look good and not so good, but the most beautiful things strike you. Walking in a nature trail and feeling at peace. Staring at an ice cream cone adorned with rainbow sprinkles and drooling over it. Looking at a piece of art in a musuem and feeling inspired. Staring at your handsome boyfriend and feeling the love :newwink:.

Love is accepting someone for their quirks. Love is not just blindly loving someone. Honestly, it feels like most family members love you just because you're family and don't get to know your interests or dreams. Love is spending time with someone and bonding over activities. Love is hugs and surprise gifts. Love is someone being there to listen to your problems.

2. What are your most important values?

-Trying new things
-Having an open mind
-Being generous
-Caring for the environment
-Being creative
-Being loyal
-Being accepting of differences
-Being kind to animals(and of course humans, but I just love animals!)

3. Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?

I'm more spiritual than religious. Organized religion is full of BS. I'm very interested in lucid dreaming and meditation-I want inner peace. I just feel like there's got to be something beyond this world.

4. Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?

I'm not too knowlegable on war, but it seems unneccesary in most circumstances. Innocent civilians should be protected. I have no interest in joining the military. Power is something that can easily go to your head and shouldn't be held just by one person. I don't pay much attention to politics.

Interests
5. What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?

My interests include music, art, cooking, gaming, animals, reading, cartoons, and travel. I like to discuss deep thoughts about space, robots and just random shower thoughts. I like to fantasize about my future, like what my future house will look like or where I'll be living. I'm full of questions. I might be watching a commercial and wonder how it was filmed, or eating a bag of chips and wonder how long the brand has been around.

6. Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?

Yes! Especially nutrition. It's neat how food, something so delicious, can be your natural medicine! I love healthy cooking. I try to focus on my body, because good physical health usually means good mental health, and I don't want to be tired and miserable all the time. I think my taste in medical shows influenced this too. When I hear someone has a medical problem, it's like a mystery to me.

7. What do you think of daily chores?

Surprisingly relaxing! A little something to get me on my feet and keep me busy. I actually like the simplicity-put the dishes in the dishwasher, pour in the soap, turn on the dishwasher, done! I like some better than others, but I don't think they're as bad as people make them out to be.

8. Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.

For films, I'm drawn to animation-Arthur and the Invisbles, April and The Extraordinary World, Hetalia: Paint it White, and lots of Studio Ghibli films. Chronicles of Narnia is a classic. I like comedies too-"Dude, Where's My Car?" and the South Park movie are favorites. My favorite books are pretty varied-Shane Dawson's "It Gets Worse", Arthur and the Minimoys(based off first movie), the Death Note series and Ready Player One. Genre wise, I especially like manga and historical fiction.

9. What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?

Sappy movies, tests, homesickness, yelling, random bad memories, big decisions, breakups, even crowds make me cry. Yup, there's a bunch. Usually it's the shame, fear, or potential of hurting others behind these that make me cry.

What makes me smile? Spontaneous roadtrips. Quaint coffee/bubble tea shops. Nature walks. Going to an exotic restaurant. Getting lost in a really good TV show. Drinking hot chocolate while reading a good book. Playing arcade games, or playing a really good RPG. Walking around a quirky little town. I guess the things that make me smile most are the ones that take me to another world, whether real, past or fictional.

10. Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?

In bookstores, with smaller groups of people(2-3), woodsy fantasy-like places, cafes, libraries, little coastal towns in Maine, and places with lots of animals(aquariums, zoos)

Evaluation & Behaviour
11. What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?

Other people see my indecisiveness and lack of speaking up. They're not wrong. There can be so many options, and I don't want to miss opportunity. And yeah, I'm not great at standing up for myself because I don't want to create unnecessary conflict. As for myself, I also dislike that I don't take criticism well, am very shy, overthink things, am anxious and can be flaky.

12. What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?

I mostly like my open-mindedness, as it makes me both accepting of others and more willing to try new things. This could go both ways, as I've been manipulated because of it, but I've been told I see the best in others. I also like my creativity, curiosity and generosity.

13. In what areas of your life would you like help?
I
My social life and skills. I'm not very good at small talk..or starting conversation..or making friends..or keeping friends...or sharing feelings. I need more friends..

14. Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.

A lot. I get kind of depressed because it makes life feel meaningless. I get in the ruts myself most of the time. There's lots of things I want to do, but being in my head so much prevents me from doing them. I like my music, but it gets repetitive. When I'm angry, I play angry music over and over. When I'm sad, I play sad music over and over.

People & Interactions
15. What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?

I dislike when people who think the world revolves around them, ungratefulness, close-mindedness and douchebags. I like people who are sociable but not overbearing, funny, creative, open-minded and passionate. Types? I mean, my friends have generally included cheeky nerdy guys and quiet, passionate nerdy girls. Typology wise, I get along with other NPs.

16. How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?

Romance is beautiful! I want someone who's both my partner and my best friend at the same time. I guess I like the corny type of love. Eskimo kisses, sharing milkshakes, tickle fights. Despite my shyness, I've actually been the dominant one in most of my relationships(Romantically!!!). I like organizing dates and spoiling my lover. I want someone warm, sweet and funny, who shares some of my interests but introduces me to his own.

17. If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?

I want them to feel safe with me. I fought with my mom a lot as a child, and I don't want the same thing to happen to my kid. Safe doesn't just mean being safe from abuse-it means them being able to share their concerns, their wishes, their dreams. I'm going to try to teach them how to adult from a young age-cooking, laundry, dishes, so they're not helpless later. I want them to be healthy of course, physically and mentally. I'm probably going to be packing fancy bento boxes for them or something. I want to teach them acceptance-whether that of disabilities, different religions or different political beliefs.

18. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?

Inside I'll be like, "Whaaaa", but I go along with it. I'm pretty accepting. At most, I'll debate with them, but usually not a real argument.

19. Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.

One social problem...lack of depth/not enjoying what's in front of you. When you're at a restaurant, try to put your phone down. Enjoy the company, the atmosphere, and of course, the food. Play with your phone on the ride back. And what's with relationships today? "Hey babe what's up" "Nm you" "Nm. Netlix and chill?" Barf! What is the point? That's definitely not every relationship, but..make up cute pet names for your partner, cuddle them, go on dates to the arcade. It's like..people are too serious and not serious enough with relationships these. Serious in that they don't savor the time with their lover, and not serious enough when they dispose of their lovers after one fight, or treat them like a status symbol.

I think people are overall becoming nicer though. They're more accepting, and where I'm from, not much bullying occurs. But this world is becoming so divided. SJWs versus uptight conservatives. 1% versus the poor. I just wish there was more of a middle ground.

20. How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?

I choose them based on how much I can relate to them, whether that's their interests or overall personality. Of course they should be kind, and they need to be loyal. It takes awhile for me to warm up to people. Once I do, I show them my witty, clever side. I'm sweet and I like to surprise my friends with things like tea and snacks.

21. How do you behave around strangers?

Shy and awkward, but polite at least. Unless you consider hiding from them impolite.

Ask more questions if you want!