• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Are You A Sociopath?

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
36% apparently. It does not surprise me since I am pretty anti authority, but the test misses this a little. The only traits i would really say veer towards sociopathy are ability to manipulate others... which i keep myself in check for so ...meh.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
36% apparently. It does not surprise me since I am pretty anti authority, but the test misses this a little. The only traits i would really say veer towards sociopathy are ability to manipulate others... which i keep myself in check for so ...meh.

Honestly, that just is a perk of F-mastery. Its automatically in your wheel house. :shrug:

Thats the thing - it asks if you re able to, not if you choose to. And even then it is questionabel to ask, because everyone manipulates everyone. The real question is, do you manipulate people for your own gain, at their expense, imho.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Honestly, that just is a perk of F-mastery, imho :shrug:

Thats the thing - it asks if you re able to, not if you choose to.

The upside of fi is that it is usually used to manipulate good outcomes for all.
It also gives you special abilities when caught between the devil and the deep blue sea.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
You Are 60% Sociopath

I like to think i am a sociopath but i am really a sensitive guy ;)

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
24%

tbt i think some days i'm a sociopath other days i am not at all. like some days i have no sympathy/empathy for others and probably honestly have no problem hurting them if there weren't laws. other days its like nope i feel guilty for even thinking such a thing.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Actually, narcissistic sociopaths wouldn't post it. Sociopaths wouldn't care either way, normally...

Peter Pan

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTP
There's Sociopaths and Psychopaths who have problems with regulating themselves, they have problems setting themselves limits so you find them as people who indulge in risky behaviour. Thing is, even the successful ones can make a bad step and end up in a world of shit, when even their lies can't exonerate them. The more successful ones tend to flee in advance of things getting shitty, so your politicians, CEOs etc. You can have successful psychopaths who don't leave on a high, because the shit sticks too bad and they end up in prison. Then you have the guys who seem to fuck up at the first opportunity, never make a success and end up on the streets and/or in jail. Risky behaviour means difficulty in sensing danger, but its how they manage the world of chaos that erupts around them and bend it to their will which increases their chance of survival.

Wait so like uhhhhhhh do they knowwwwwww they are being all riskay and stuff or are they like tarded at empathy and just like don't realize everybody is getting super pissed at them til it's too late so they go to the slammer cuz there's this one dude I knew that like mouthed off to a cop and everybody was like uh hey man this cop is starting to get like really pissed off man and the guy was like nah he cool he knows I just messing with him and kept going and we was like uhhhhhhh hey man he looks like he's about to pop a lid or something and then he was like nah he cool and then WHAM he off to popo anti-fairyland to ride the big burly Omar express if you know what I'm sayin hahaha

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You're 20% sociopath

You're empathetic, loyal, and introspective.
In other words, there's no way you're a sociopath... but you can spot one pretty easily!

Luke O

Super Ape
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Wait so like uhhhhhhh do they knowwwwwww they are being all riskay and stuff or are they like tarded at empathy and just like don't realize everybody is getting super pissed at them til it's too late so they go to the slammer cuz there's this one dude I knew that like mouthed off to a cop and everybody was like uh hey man this cop is starting to get like really pissed off man and the guy was like nah he cool he knows I just messing with him and kept going and we was like uhhhhhhh hey man he looks like he's about to pop a lid or something and then he was like nah he cool and then WHAM he off to popo anti-fairyland to ride the big burly Omar express if you know what I'm sayin hahaha
shit dude but yeah imagine a sliding scale, some know what they're doing, some don't, some are in-between. Doesn't mean he's a psycho, he may be just stupid

Peter Pan

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTP
shit dude but yeah imagine a sliding scale, some know what they're doing, some don't, some are in-between. Doesn't mean he's a psycho, he may be just stupid

Wait so it's like being a empathy tarded person and then you can also be like regular tarded or not tarded wow okay well I guess that makes sense and I could see that so like that guy was like empathy tarded and regular tarded so then double tarded people go to the slammer no get outta jail free cards or nothin ima take their boardwalk and park place houses while they stuck mwahahahaha all hail emporer monopoly man mwahahah

Luke O

Super Ape
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Wait so it's like being a empathy tarded person and then you can also be like regular tarded or not tarded wow okay well I guess that makes sense and I could see that so like that guy was like empathy tarded and regular tarded so then double tarded people go to the slammer no get outta jail free cards or nothin ima take their boardwalk and park place houses while they stuck mwahahahaha all hail emporer monopoly man mwahahah

But at the same time, you can have successful psychos who have lots of hotels and infinite get out of jail free cards

Peter Pan

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTP
But at the same time, you can have successful psychos who have lots of hotels and infinite get out of jail free cards

Thems sumbitches...

I'M ON TO YOU

Piles up my fake money and shows no body no how

Peter Pan

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTP
Actually, narcissistic sociopaths wouldn't post it. Sociopaths wouldn't care either way, normally...

Hey so like then what would that make the non psychos and stuff like super psycho on tests or like in the middle or something cuz thats like some weird secret super reverse shit right there