• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Are you a loner?

Lady Elizabeth

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
https://lonerwolf.com/loner-test/

YOU SCORED 70
Loner

The Loner
As a loner, you not only prefer and actively seek solitude, but it is intrinsic to your very nature. Just as people are born introverted, extroverted, empathic and highly sensitive, so you too were born with the innate need to be alone.

However, it is possible that your external environment growing up played a big factor in the development of your loner personality. Being the navigator of your own solo ship, you maintain very few friendships in your lifetime and prefer self-sufficiency over comradeship. Perhaps it's your lack of interest, affinity or need to make friends that causes you to have so few? Nevertheless, you enjoy being alone, and you usually try to construct your life in such a way that you won't have to interact much with other people.

Small talk and social duties to you are the scourges of existence, and as such, you try your best to be anonymous and unsociable. You are rarely an affable or personable person, but this doesn't really bother you. As long as you have the freedom to do what you want and pursue what you love, you are content.

In summary, you:

Enjoy spending as much time as you can alone.
Appear to be unsociable, unapproachable and unfriendly.
Are happiest when you are given the freedom to do whatever you want, alone.
Dislike small talk, social duties and social niceties.
Have, and find it difficult to maintain, few friendships in your lifetime.
Are self-sufficient. You are your own boss.
Value anonymity.
Often feel like an alien or outsider in society.
Rarely keep up with trends, and therefore may appear a bit eccentric.

In some ways, yes,in others, not so much

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You Scored 85
Loner

You received a score above 50 points, meaning that you're probably a loner.

The Loner

As a loner, you not only prefer and actively seek solitude, but it is intrinsic to your very nature. Just as people are born introverted, extroverted, empathic and highly sensitive, so you too were born with the innate need to be alone.

However, it is possible that your external environment growing up played a big factor in the development of your loner personality. Being the navigator of your own solo ship, you maintain very few friendships in your lifetime and prefer self-sufficiency over comradeship. Perhaps it's your lack of interest, affinity or need to make friends that causes you to have so few? Nevertheless, you enjoy being alone, and you usually try to construct your life in such a way that you won't have to interact much with other people.

Small talk and social duties to you are the scourges of existence, and as such, you try your best to be anonymous and unsociable. You are rarely an affable or personable person, but this doesn't really bother you. As long as you have the freedom to do what you want and pursue what you love, you are content.

In summary, you:

Enjoy spending as much time as you can alone.
Appear to be unsociable, unapproachable and unfriendly.
Are happiest when you are given the freedom to do whatever you want, alone.
Dislike small talk, social duties and social niceties.
Have, and find it difficult to maintain, few friendships in your lifetime.
Are self-sufficient. You are your own boss.
Value anonymity.
Often feel like an alien or outsider in society.
Rarely keep up with trends, and therefore may appear a bit eccentric.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
YOU SCORED 50
You're Not a Loner

I'm an ambivert hear me roar.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
YOU SCORED 50
You're Not a Loner
You received a score below 50 points, you're likely not a loner.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp

I couldnt answer the question of “would you want to live completely alone without any human contact for the rest of your days”

Um no. Thats kind of extreme. Idk how anyone wouldnt go insane with that.

Lark

I'm definitely not, I've also discovered the extent to which connections serve repair and recharge functions for me, big time, although when I'm at 100% full strength/vitality/verve I find that I could do with solitude, its been a while, like I mean years, since I think I've felt that way but I definitely recall it and I would not be concerned about being called a loner either way.

Like I totally could understand how anyone would want to get their Walden on, although when Thoreau did that he was not exactly being a loner, he was just doing an old world version of commuting and being a suburbanite.