• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Apply Magic Sauce

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
When assessing my facebook these are my results.

Age guess: 24
Gender guess: Androgynous leaning female
Leadership potential: 41%
MBTI guess: INTP

lmfao

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
ISTP but only from 146 tweets, Female (nope) and 26 years old (close)

Z Buck McFate

Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
From Fb, guessed INTP.

And married? (I'm not).

Got female right though.

I couldn't find the age estimate.

Atomic Fiend

It guessed I was 27, I'm only a year older then that.

It guessed I was a male.

Big 5

Said I was more open or Liberal and Artistic then 69% of the population, more impulsive than 67%, more contemplative then 76% of the Population, more competitive then 66%, and more laid back and relaxed then 64% of the population.

More intelligent the 89% of the population, mor satisfied then 47%, That I'm 47% a leader, that I'm an INTP, that I'm more likely to be gay then a random person from the population, but I'm still more likely heterosexual then gay.

I'm 89% liberal, and have no religious leanings.

I'm apparently good at IT, and am probably not in a relationship.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It thinks I'm INTP.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
INTP for me.
Slightly feminine, more likely than average to be gay, but still probably hetero.
More intelligent than average (63%).
Average life satisfaction (48%).
It has pegged me as a non-religious liberal (mostly accurate, although I consider myself independent).
It knows that I favor art and psychology, and that I am single (fuck you).

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Your digital footprint suggests that you have a strong interest in Psychology. Psychologists attempt to understand the role of mental functions in individual and social behaviour. As well as working as counsellors with patients, they also work in schools as educational psychologists, with the police as forensic psychologists, with businesses as occupational psychologists and with athletes as sports psychologists. Even if you don’t aspire to a career in Psychology, you probably enjoy people-watching and are a good listener.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
And why is it giving everyone else cool things like sexual orientation and relationship status guesses, but all I got was age? :(

Eternal Harmony

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
It guessed I was 46, I'm only nearly 5 years older than that.

My digital footprint suggest something strange that I am the epitome of masculinity 50%

Big 5

Said I was more open or Liberal and Artistic then 96% of the population, more hard working than 59%, more engaged with outside world than 91% of the population, more team working than 89%, and more laid back and relaxed then 99% of the population.

I'm 91% a leader, that I'm an ENFP.

Yes, the best is that I am male :D

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It says I am the epitome of masculinity.

My intelligence is at 99% People with a similar digital footprint to you tend to be highly intelligent.

My life satisfaction is at 82%

Your digital footprint suggests that you would generally describe yourself as being satisfied with life. Life is not perfect but you feel things are mostly good. You seem to draw motivation from any areas of moderate dissatisfaction.

63% leadership potential

and I am an INFP

INFPs focus much of their energy on an inner world dominated by intense feeling and deeply held ethics. They seek an external life that is in keeping with these values. Loyal to the people and causes important to them, INFPs can quickly spot opportunities to implement their ideals.
They are curious to understand those around them, and so are accepting and flexible except when their values are threatened. They have the ability to see good in almost anyone or anything.

Your digital footprint suggests that you have a strong interest in Art. We would predict that you either paint, draw or sculpt yourself or are likely to enjoy and appreciate the creativity of others. More so than most, you can see the beauty in things and actively seek out artistic stimulation.

Your digital footprint suggests that you are probably not in a relationship.

Openness to experience describes a dimension of personality that distinguishes imaginative, creative people from down-to-earth, conventional people.

Your digital footprint suggests that you are intellectually curious and appreciative of what you consider beautiful, no matter what others think. You might say that your imagination is vivid and makes you more creative than many others.
Conscientiousness concerns the way in which we control, regulate, and direct our impulses.

Your digital footprint suggests that you are spontaneous and fun. You like to do unexpected things that make life that bit more interesting. You might say that you aren’t completely unreliable, but you’ve been known to slip up on occasion.
Extraversion is marked by pronounced engagement with the external world, versus being comfortable with your own company.

Your digital footprint suggests that you are similar to people who prefer low-key social occasions, with a few close friends. You might say that it’s not that you are afraid of large parties; they’re just not that fun for you.
Agreeableness reflects individual differences in concern with cooperation and social harmony.

Your digital footprint suggests that you get along extremely well with others. You might say you are considerate, friendly, generous and helpful and you consider most other people to be thoroughly decent and trustworthy.
Neuroticism refers to the tendency to experience negative emotions.

Your digital footprint suggests that you are extremely difficult to upset or stress out, since you rarely, if ever, react with negative emotions. Even when you are anxious about something the feeling quickly passes. Based on your digital footprint, you come across as very calm and resilient.

Wow, thank you.. Magic Sauce.. you too ;)

Falcarius

The Unwieldy Clawed One
MBTI Type
COOL
INTJ
Masculine
Leadership Potential 48%
More intelligent than average
Average life satisfaction
BIg 5- Liberal, Organized, Contemplative, Competitive, Laid back and Relaxed

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
Has anyone tried this against their Facebook or Twitter account? Interesting thing. Said I was an ENTJ so it was close.

Apply Magic Sauce - Prediction API -

You're an IT guy, right? Are you not paranoid about logging in with your Facebook or Twitter account through some obscure website, that will undoubtedly scrape all your info and maybe your password too?

Whenever a third party site asks me to log in with my Facebook, I tell them to fuck right off - even big, "legit" sites. I either create a new account unique to their website, or never use them.

Lark

Right, how does this work then?

Some kind of awesome sauce/apple sauce thing?