• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Another Sensing or Intuition Test

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This is what I got

You're a sensor!

Ok that's pretty understandable, as I have relatively a lot of Se

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I took it a second time and got sensor. Even split again. I wonder how they weight the questions and time taken to answer.

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Your Result:
You're an intuitive!

I liked the questions on this test. They made me think a little. There are only 6 questions, though. I wonder what happens if someone answers 3 as a sensor and 3 as an intuitive?

I took it a second time and got sensor. Even split again. I wonder how they weight the questions and time taken to answer.

I'm not sure why it's doing that. (I made the test.) I might add a few questions and revise the old ones at some point so there are no longer an even amount of questions. I might also use a different quiz site because this one appears to be slightly wonky.

Typh0n

clever fool
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You're a sensor!

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm not sure why it's doing that. (I made the test.) I might add a few questions and revise the old ones at some point so there are no longer an even amount of questions. I might also use a different quiz site because this one appears to be slightly wonky.

The questions were fine, they made me think about it before answering. Multiple options per question instead of a binary choice helped. I would suggest an odd-numbered quiz to eliminate the tie results. Especially for some of us who feel pretty evenly split between sensing and intuition, I think this would help.

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The questions were fine, they made me think about it before answering. Multiple options per question instead of a binary choice helped. I would suggest an odd-numbered quiz to eliminate the tie results. Especially for some of us who feel pretty evenly split between sensing and intuition, I think this would help.

Thanks so much for the feedback.

If anyone else has feedback, feel free to give it.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I come out intuitive, but I'd rather be a sensor. I don't like aspects of intuitiveness, but I'll leave it at that.

Abendrot

one way trip
MBTI Type
IntJ
Enneagram
85X
Instinctual Variant
sx
You're a sensor!

I got 3 to 3. Honestly, I just wanted to kick that teacher.

Eilonwy

Vulnerability
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I got sensor.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Intuitive

5 out of 6 intuitive answers. More like 4-5 out if 6 though. It depends.

Verona

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp

Ribonuke

MBTI Type
esTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Question #1. I don't think it's wise to develop a hypothesis without there being a basis for said hypothesis. Then you're just steering the actual data.

LOL, question #2. Before looking at any of the answers, I tried answering on my own (as I often do to pick the answer which best fits my natural reaction), and my first thought was, "Poke the teacher with a pencil." KICKING the teacher is about the closest, since it would be conveying it the same way I would convey it. That is, one cannot deny something is not real on some level if they are witnessing it. You can only confirm your own pain, so...inflicting pain upon them, while a bit violent, would be a bit necessary to convey that idea without a fragment of a doubt.

#3 Very odd question, but I went with the first option, on account of the fact that I answered in my head (note that this is censored to how I usually think) , "Numbers are used to count stuff. They're what we used to keep track of how many things there are." And that first answer seemed to be the most simplistic one.

#4 Not quite sure how to interpret that one, but I went with the first answer because I had a bone to pick with all of them; the second answer seemed a bit too scientific for how I tend to approach "morality", and the third answer seemed fallacious (begging the question, basically, merely "having a direct effect" for the sake of its own morality seems a bit shaky to me), and the fourth one actually strikes me as the beginning steps to becoming a true sociopath. So I went with the first one, since it seems like an obvious statement.

#5 Went with the first statement. Second statement; what the #@$*...? Why would just having the book, in ANY way be enough? Why pursue ANY knowledge without the intent of SOME sort of application? Third one, I'd imagine just blundering in would lead to a lot of losses, hence why I would want to study up a bit first to have some idea of what I'm doing ahead of time (because while I'm practical, I still am quite capable of foreseeing potential losses and correcting my present behavior to avoid them). Fourth answer seems a bit like a copout; under normal circumstances, I don't see myself as being interested in gardening, but it didn't seem to be a "real" answer to me.

#6 Depends on if I'm familiar with the city or not; I might zone out a little bit in a familiar/safe location. However, in a city, I'm always tense and trying to stay on track to try and keep from getting mugged/stabbed/hit by cars... So I tend to stay on task in a dense environment like that.

Aaaaand the test told me I'm a sensor.

...Makes sense to me! [/rimshot]