• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

An altered version of Team Technology's MBTI test

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
I thought the title said "An altered version of Team Rocket", and then I was disappointed, but must say, thread delivered.

:cheers:

edit: according to this, I'm an NF.

I vs E of course is hardly tested for in this, but from looking at the results, it backs up what [MENTION=18736]reckful[/MENTION] said, in that e.g. if you tend to score highly in Ni, you score highly in Ne too, rather than Se. (someone please correct me if I've formed this conclusion too hastily)

That sort of a theory is why I placed things like Te vs. Fe, Ni vs. Si, etc. instead of Te vs. Ti, Ni vs. Ne, etc.

Chrysanthe

Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yeah, I would've liked a result like that to say IXTP, but I was too lazy to add results like that in.

Why would that bring out people's tertiary and inferior functions? Do you not think people enjoy using their dominant and auxillary functions?

?

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I've noticed this test seems to have an Fe bias.

nah it's not that Dom and Aux functions aren't enjoyed... just that some people may overly identify with their Tert. function simply because people take their Dom. function for granted and derive more enjoyment /self-satisfaction from having their Tert. and to a lesser extent Inferior satisfied by others or so that others may see how good they are with it. INTPs love being seen as friendly and non-judgemental, INFPs love to be seen as organized, health conscious, and well-educated, INTJs love to be seen as deep, etc.

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
INFJ
19% Se, 11% Si, 33% Ne, 56% Ni, 19% Te, 7% Ti, 30% Fe and 48% Fi​

Yeah.. the original version definitely had a problem with totally perplexing choices. Like.. "I enjoy eating new foods" vs. "I use T-Mobile as my wireless carrier".

Kudos for fixing that. My only suggestion would be to include a straight-up "down the middle" option to further rectify that problem if/when it's still there.

Verona

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
INFP
15% Se, 15% Si, 63% Ne, 63% Ni, 11% Te, 10% Ti, 52% Fe and 89% Fi

Kasia93

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Your result for The Altered Version of Team Technology's MBTI Test ...
ENTJ

44% Se, 7% Si, 11% Ne, 59% Ni, 74% Te, 21% Ti, 0% Fe and 41% Fi

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ISFP

Fi > Se > Si > Ni > Te = Fe > Ne > Ti

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENFP

Se 0%
Si 7%
Ne 100%
Ni 70%
Te 0%
Ti 0%
Fi 93%
Fe 88%

Lol well isn't that special...

ZNP-TBA

Privileged Sh!tlord
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
ENTP

11% Se
44% Si
89% Ne
56% Ni
56% Te
83% Ti
44% Fe
11% Fi

Ne, Ti, Te/Ni, Fe/Si, Se/Fi.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I feel like my results should be Space Cadet.

Verona

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
ENFJ

Fe - 81%
Ti - 55%
Ni - 52%
Ne - 37%
Si - 22%
Se - 19%
Fi - 19%
Te - 0%

MBTI Type
ISIS
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
pQIdG73.png

Well done OP, if you made this test (or whoever did). Lol'd hard at the 0% Fi, that's how I knew this test was a good one.

skimpit

I'm laughing, it gave me INFJ. I tried to take it blindly, pretending I knew nothing about the functions. I knew it would give me Fe/Ti somehow, but not Ni. I expected ISFJ or P, not that lol

We'll never know my type, it's a mysteryyyyyy
INFJ
7% Se, 11% Si, 26% Ne, 33% Ni, 11% Te, 17% Ti, 33% Fe and 19% Fi

Galaxy Gazer

Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I got ESFJ :rofl1:
22% Se, 37% Si, 22% Ne, 15% Ni, 7% Te, 31% Ti, 74% Fe and 26% Fi

My "Fe" answers were not as much Fe as "omg the Te answers are horrible."
Yes, I fucking like taking care of others' feelings more than enforcing rules. But that doesn't mean I'm good at it. Oh, and both my Fi and Ti scores are low because I agreed with both answers most of the time, so I put it somewhere in the middle.

This test doesn't take Je/Ji/Pe/Pi into consideration at all.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
INFP
7% Se, 4% Si, 37% Ne, 33% Ni, 7% Te, 14% Ti, 33% Fe and 44% Fi

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
ENFP
0% Se
4% Si
93% Ne
63% Ni
15% Te
17% Ti
44% Fe
52% Fi​

Dude... some of these questions were terribly set up. I enjoy meeting friends vs I really enjoy overcoming opposition to get people to do what they are supposed to do??? Questions like these, specifically ones that were Fe vs Te, made me double take because of how absurd they were. And then there were some where I was completely neutral or didn't see how they correlated with each other. I feel very satisfied by building a more appreciative atmosphere amongst friends vs Following the rules is the most important thing is an example of that. How does one negate the other? I'm not a test making guru, but I think that should be changed.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
ENFJ
7% Se, 33% Si, 63% Ne, 41% Ni, 0% Te, 69% Ti, 74% Fe and 0% Fi

Mayflower

King Ping
MBTI Type