• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

About my psychic friend...

GIjade

MBTI Type
INFJ
I posted on this forum, somewhere, about the frustrations of friend of mine who is psychic. She knows things about other people, but since she can't prove how she knows she is always dismissed as, well, you know, DELUSIONAL. Here, I'll be posting some of the things she knows. I told her that the people here didn't know her and that maybe by releasing some of the information she holds inside, since she can't talk to anyone irl, someone here might be able to help with her frustrations.

First,
A friend of hers has been married for forty years. Her husband left for two months telling her he was going somewhere on business. He was gone for two months in November, including the Thanksgiving holiday. My friend was able to ascertain that he wasn't where he said he was going to be, he was in fact at a family gathering in Maine at the cabin his family owns on Lake George. He was not only with family but his girlfriend as well. She can't say anything to anyone because she can't prove it. But she knows.

GIjade

MBTI Type
INFJ
Next...
She knows that this same friend of hers has been made a fool of by her entire family.

- - - Updated - - -

to be continued...

SearchingforPeace

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Are psychics real? I believe it is possible. Once you accept that we don't know the full extent of the human body and human mind, we can allow some possibility that some people are attuned.

We do know that empaths are real, that through the anterior insular cortex of some individuals, they can experience the emotions of other people, according to papers published in the last 5 years.

Highly sensitive people can be severely impacted by other's emotions or illness or such things.

Given that, we can suppose that metaphysics is real as well.... just obeying rules we don't understand.

I would really feel sorry for a true physic. Seeing the future, communication with the dead, what a burden.

If your friend wants to be believed, your friend would need to show accurate results of the predictions... There are books about being a psychic, there are groups of those interested in metaphysics.

GIjade

MBTI Type
INFJ
If your friend wants to be believed, your friend would need to show accurate results of the predictions... There are books about being a psychic, there are groups of those interested in metaphysics.

Yes, that's the problem...

GIjade

MBTI Type
INFJ
No, she can't document them. FI, she knows where her friend's husband was, but in order to document it she would have had to either go there and snap pictures or get someone to do it for her. She can't do those things.

SearchingforPeace

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
No, she can't document them. FI, she knows where her friend's husband was, but in order to document it she would have had to either go there and snap pictures or get someone to do it for her. She can't do those things.

I mean write it down and then provide it after the fact, showing predictions.

One of the things I have read that psychics need to do is believe on themselves. Learning about it will make out easier for her. Getting involved in other things such as tarot might help as well.

Bilateral Entry

Internet User
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Credit card and bank statements, and phone bills would probably prove it.

Tilt

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I posted on this forum, somewhere, about the frustrations of friend of mine who is psychic. She knows things about other people, but since she can't prove how she knows she is always dismissed as, well, you know, DELUSIONAL. Here, I'll be posting some of the things she knows. I told her that the people here didn't know her and that maybe by releasing some of the information she holds inside, since she can't talk to anyone irl, someone here might be able to help with her frustrations.

First,
A friend of hers has been married for forty years. Her husband left for two months telling her he was going somewhere on business. He was gone for two months in November, including the Thanksgiving holiday. My friend was able to ascertain that he wasn't where he said he was going to be, he was in fact at a family gathering in Maine at the cabin his family owns on Lake George. He was not only with family but his girlfriend as well. She can't say anything to anyone because she can't prove it. But she knows.

I am not psychic by any means but I get a lot of those "feelings" too. Just by acutely observing people, you can pick up on subtle changes which often are indicative of "bigger issues". I have learned that with time, things will reveal themselves. Sometimes, time and detachment are your best resources until you can "connect the dots" or you can land yourself into "emotional hell". Play your cards carefully... :peepwall: It's not always best to tell people what you "know" until you are ready to deal with all of the potential ramifications of releasing the information.

*"You" in the general sense.