• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESTJ] 85 Famous ESTJs

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Dubya always seemed ESTP to me. I agree with IxTJ for Bush Sr.

He doesn't seem precise enough in speech to be a xxTJ. I'm not into politics enough to be confident in typing him though.

This thread on intpcentral has a lot of quotes on him which suggest Se-dom more than anything. I'd go with ESTP also.

George W. Bush's MBTI type is...

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
^ is george w bush an estj? If so what is his enneagram type? I think his father is commonly believed to be an istj and i have no doubts there.
I'd say ISTJ. ESTJs tend to be more blunt.

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'd say ISTJ. ESTJs tend to be more blunt.

He seems obviously extroverted.

I am talking about the most recent Bush who came to power fyi.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
He doesn't seem precise enough in speech to be a xxTJ. I'm not into politics enough to be confident in typing him though.

This thread on intpcentral has a lot of quotes on him which suggest Se-dom more than anything. I'd go with ESTP also.

George W. Bush's MBTI type is...
Yeah -- he and Joe Biden both come across as ESxP. Totally right about lack of exactness of speech.

Luigi

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
What about Joseph Stalin?