• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

2020 Democratic Party primary thread

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Evil and a Heathen
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Not to mention, all the diehard KKK members. What a sparkling choice.

Oh yeah, my ex was from Texas and her sister was practically a neo-nazi (with multiple abortions) in addition to being bugfuck insane in other ways.

I think the reason Tellenbach said that is because he wants the U.S. to adopt a model of government somewhat like China, but with the Republican Party instead of the Communist Party. Because he's a libertarian.

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Julius_Van_Der_Beak said:
I think the reason Tellenbach said that is because he wants the U.S. to adopt a model of government somewhat like China, but with the Republican Party instead of the Communist Party. Because he's a libertarian.

I want to reward greatness; Texas has earned its position in the nation. It's a meritocracy argument. The best model of government is a small government model. If you make it small enough, it doesn't really matter who runs it.

Jaguar

Oh yeah, my ex was from Texas and her sister was practically a neo-nazi (with multiple abortions) in addition to being bugfuck insane in other ways.

Sounds vile.

Jaguar

What does Buttplug have to do with homophobia? Its a pun on his name. Much like yall say drumpf etc.

Buttplug

Someone who is homosexual. It suggests that they, quite literally, plug up butts. May also be used as an insult to a person.

Drumpf isn't a pun. Friedrich Drumpf changed the family name to Trump.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member

Buttplug

Someone who is homosexual. It suggests that they, quite literally, plug up butts. May also be used as an insult to a person.

It was quite the card to play....
de2ac7771d7b005292e9c940e738ecd2.jpg

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Buttplug

Are you implying only homosexuals use buttplugs? I was insulting him. But what does he have to do with homosexuality/homophobia?

Oh, so you are making fun of German immigrants too. My family is part German, and their name used to be Junk lol. They switched it to Yunk after moving to America

The Cat

Staff member
Okay, y'all quit casually throwing around the word buttplug in vain. It summons me... :dry:I'm like a kinky genie apparently and there's nothing worse than having your lamp rubbed and then nobody makes a wish. :(

The Cat

Staff member
Are you implying only homosexuals use buttplugs? I was insulting him. But what does he have to do with homosexuality/homophobia?

Oh, so you are making fun of German immigrants too. My family is part German, and their name used to be Junk lol. They switched it to Yunk after moving to America

Penalty! Reaching. I'll allow you to continue Council, but we warned you're on thin ice. I'll remind both attorney's I am a no nonsense, nonsense judge, we take our nonsense very seriously in this courtroom and no semiserious shennanigans will be tolerated. *bangs Gavel* CHANGE PLACES!!!!!

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Penalty! Reaching. I'll allow you to continue Council, but we warned you're on thin ice. I'll remind both attorney's I am a no nonsense, nonsense judge, we take our nonsense very seriously in this courtroom and no semiserious shennanigans will be tolerated. *bangs Gavel* CHANGE PLACES!!!!!

Im not the one curtailing around the bush calling me a homophobe. Isn't that against the rules? Excuse me for trying to defend myself. But ill respect your wishes and no longer adress him.

The Cat

Staff member
Im not the one curtailing around the bush calling me a homophobe. Isn't that against the rules? Excuse me for trying to defend myself. But ill respect your wishes and no longer adress him.

Two cliches dont make a metaphor.

The Cat

Staff member
Y'all arent gonna believe this, but me too. Our family name was Katze and we were from the black forest. :hug::hug: We're probably all related. :mellow:

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Iowa's kind hit or miss anyway.

have you seen some of the #1 picks out of the Iowa presidential noms for either party? Sometimes they are on the mark for the ultimate victor, sometimes they select someone who doesn't even survive half the primary process. (Ted Cruz and Mike Huckabee and Rick Santorum are in that list.)

It lends momentum so that part is useful, but otherwise... eh.