• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

2020 Democratic Party primary thread

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't really want to know about candidates being straight. It's just irrelevant. I don't want to know about their husbands and wives and shiet. Like, why bring up your spouse? wtf

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Because they will either try to fix healthcare or start literacy / "Be the Bestest Bestesterest" programs, if their spouse gets in?

Plus, it could really change the interior decoration style of the White House and result in some real freaky looking Christmas decorations.
A gay spouse could be a visual winner.

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Maybe Buttigieg should attempt a black accent like Hillary or a southern accent like Al Gore; that usually works.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
My wish for Christmas: Obama endorsing someone other than Biden. Buttigieg maybe?

Obama hasn't endorsed Biden and I hope he doesn't. Pete is vying for a cabinet position if he isn't the VP and that's ok.

Obama endorsed Trudeau, which felt more like trolling than anything else.

Jaguar

My wish for Christmas: Obama endorsing someone other than Biden. Buttigieg maybe?

Former VP Joe Biden told reporters at the Amtrak station in Wilmington, Delaware Thursday that he asked former President Obama not to endorse his campaign for president because "whoever wins this nomination should win it on their own merits." 4-25-19.

Were I in his shoes, I would have done the same thing. And early.

Now, I'm off to watch Obama at the Cummings funeral - I'd like to hear a real president speak, rather than a grifter.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Please don't tell me you think Hillary's right about her being a Russian agent.

No. The only thing I think about Hillary is that she needs to stop speaking. I find Tulsi not wanting to retain her Congressional seat more interesting than anything.

Jaguar

It's Kamala's turn to be attacked by Boy Blunder.

Trump blasts 'badly failing presidential candidate' Kamala Harris over boycott of forum | Fox News

“Badly failing presidential candidate Kamala Harris will not go to a very wonderful largely African American event today because yesterday I received a major award, at the same event, for being able to produce & sign into law major Criminal Justice Reform legislation, which will greatly help the African American community (and all other communities), and which was unable to get done in past administrations despite a tremendous desire for it,” Trump tweeted Saturday morning. He added: “This and best unemployment numbers EVER is more than Kamala will EVER be able to do for African Americans!”

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
No. The only thing I think about Hillary is that she needs to stop speaking. I find Tulsi not wanting to retain her Congressional seat more interesting than anything.

Good. I was concerned for a bit there.

Jaguar

Elizabeth Warren calls Joe Biden’s super PAC reversal ‘disappointing’
"That's not who we are."

Au contraire, mon amie:

Last night, Obama’s reëlection campaign announced that it will now endorse the use of so-called Super pacs, campaign vehicles that can raise unlimited amounts of money from individuals and corporations and spend it on behalf of candidates—as long as they don’t directly coördinate with those candidates. The rise of Super pacs is the most prominent change in campaign-finance law since the Supreme Court’s 2010 Citizens United decision, which allows corporations and unions to spend unlimited amounts on campaigns.

And you might recall a woman named Hillary. https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...million-a-third-came-from-six-wealthy-allies/
So what is your argument, Obama and Clinton are not in your tribe or what?

:hexer:

I could form a Super PAC to push this team:

y3zq52vw