• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

LucieCat

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Honestly, I don't think that IQ really measures intelligence, or whichever way you call it. However, a neuropsychologist urgently advised me to take the WAIS IV test, just to determine if ever I may have some autistic traits (that's weird to assume this, since I'm clearly extrovert). And the result I received today... well... it said "no, you're not an Aspie...", but clearly something else (Total IQ = 151/160). :shrug: I fucking don't know what this means. :huh:

Well an IQ of 140 and above is what is qualified as a MENSA certified genius, if my memory serves me correctly. That's an extremely good score, and it is definitely positive. Not sure what you can really do with it, but let it be a self-confidence booster when you need it. It's apwats good to have those to remind yourself of.

And people on the autistic spectrum can be extroverts as well. It's not typical, but I've seen it. Some are also introverted, but more social introverts in the right setting. It varies.

Although, I don't think aspberger's is even an official diagnosis anymore.

Quick

MBTI Type
INFX
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Honestly, I don't think that IQ really measures intelligence, or whichever way you call it.
However, a neuropsychologist urgently advised me to take the WAIS IV test, just to determine if ever I may have some autistic traits (that's weird to assume this, since I'm clearly extrovert).
And the result I received today... well... it said "no, you're not an Aspie...", but clearly something else (Total IQ = 151/160). :shrug:

I fucking don't know what this means. :huh:

It means your smart as fuck is what it means.

tony_goth

Pseudo-delusional Rebel
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
The smartest people I've met were 4sx-INTJ.

neko 4

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
I am an INFJ and I think I'm pretty smart. I got straight A's in the honors classes while not studying... that is, until my mental illness hit me really hard and everything went downhill.

Global1st

Permabanned
....I don't think you can join mensa with a 135.....

Look at that, I guess you can depending on what test you take.

Shit people must lie about their IQs a lot.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
hai eye cue peepuhl ten to overthink shit. low eye cue peepuhl underthink everything. is best 2 be averug

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I took an IQ test once in the third grade. it was fun connecting the dots and making a picture. they told me I was special afterwards so I guess I passed the test.

rav3n

That does seem weird that the neuropsych gave you the WAIS to try and rule in/out Asperger's. It's purely a cognitive test and wouldn't be used to determine Autism, although those with Autism may perform lower in certain areas. Was that the only test that was given to you? Did the neuropsyc specify what that "something else" was? An IQ of 150 means you scored better than 99% of the people that took the test, meaning you have very superior cognitive abilities!
They give IQ, among a battery of other tests, in neuropsych evals.

132 used to be the entry point but there's flex, reliant on what IQ test results you're relying on. Some tests aren't considered acceptable.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

As a person with an IQ of 3000, I can assure you that this is not the case.

Scaven

MBTI Type
ENTP
A few months ago, I was curious about what my IQ might be. I wanted to take an IQ Test but found out they are extremely expensive. As a student I can’t really afford to pay a few hundred bucks just for something I’m just curious about. But fortunately, I landed on the Mensa website and saw that theirs is only 40 bucks for student. So, I took it. I was somewhat disappointed because turns out it’s not different from any internet test. There were 45 questions about matrices. At least on the internet they are free, and you get the results instantly.

pep talk

MBTI Type
INFX
Enneagram
Forgive me if this has already been said but...What EXACTLY IS IQ anyway? How can you measure a person's intelligence? What is Intelligence, BTW?
We need to dissect the meaning of both "intelligence" AND "IQ" to be able to determine exactly what they are. I think everyone has a different perspective and understanding of the above 2 words. Hence, this becomes immeasurable.
IQ tests, in my opinion, do not tell the truth at all about a person's cognition of the outside or their inside world. It is a futile quest.

Bacopa

MBTI Type
intj
The mbti manual says there's an 11 point difference between N and S types, in favor of N types of course.