• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Please type me, ladies and gentlemen!

GalaxyMelody2

I recently got ISTx on my tests.

what makes you angry?
Immorality. I hate seeing youtube comments so full of disgusting hatred and disrespect. No respect these days!

what do you like/dislike most about people?
I hate jerks. I hate people who are selfish and mean, who put down other people. I hate when these people don't get what they deserve.

what do you like most about the favorite people in your life?
I love how my girlfriend's so calm and cool headed, much like myself in that regard. I really like how she's also funny and can make serious things seem funny. She's really a joy. I also love my parent's integrity and their ability to forgive. I also like my sister's ability to just see hope in everything.

what do you like/dislike most about yourself?
I really like how I'm confident, strong and silent. I like how I can be a leader, how I'm very cool headed, and how I can be on top of pretty much everything. I like how I'm able to be charismatic and charming when I need to be, but I can also be the calm guy. I am also like a rock, I'm stable and steady, I'm loyal and committed.
I dislike that I can be emotionally clueless sometimes. I hate 'social etiquette' and shit like 'opening doors for the elderly'. I'm not that kind of guy, since sometimes I just don't care enough. I also dislike my general outlook on the world. I see the world as a sad place, and I'm in general a dark person, I wish I wasn't, but I can be that way sometimes. I wish I didn't feel like I'm taking the weight and sins of the world on my shoulders.
I think I'm also kind of cocky at times in terms of my attitude.

do you prefer to fit in or stand out?

I stand out, and I prefer that. I don't want to be a normie, I am who I am. I am a leader who will fight for his cause, I am the mentor, I am the one who will stand up for things that need to be stood up for. I'm respected but not fully understood by most people.

what activities do you enjoy?
I love sports. Anything that can make me enjoy being in the moment, and enjoy using my body. I like acting, soccer, weight lifting, art, rapping, biking. Mostly anything that needs focus on the present.

what makes you feel secure?
A comfortable home, and availability to activities I enjoy. Also, someone I love being nearby. I recently moved in with my girlfriend and I've never felt more secure in my life, she really is my home.

do you like being in a relationship? why/why not?
I'm very picky. So if I choose to spend time with you, and if I fall for you, your obviously very special. it doesn't happen often, but when it does, I love relationships. I love feeling needed and loved and being able to be relied on. I love having a partner I can be there for and just connect with someone on a deep level. I don't connect with most people so it's important to me.

what do you love and why? Could be people, things, places, etc...

I love nature. Nature is the place where I can let my guard down and be relaxed. It's peaceful and calm. I also love sports, I love being in the moment and feeling like I'm working my body. Being around people I like is something I enjoy too, and I also enjoy new, fun experiences!

what do you spend the most time thinking about?
The life I want and how I can get it.

what made you confused about your type
I'm laid back and calm, and not all that organized at all, but I do take things seriously and am very committed, and loyal to causes/people. Judging or perceiver?

I love emotional songs and I like poetry and rapping. But I'm not sensitive and I don't care that much about others. I'm also very romantic. Thinking/feeling?

LittleCat

Off to new adventures
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'd say you sound like an ISTP. :)