• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Help me with this typing

Lullaby_bird

1. What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
- I’m not sure if I use Fi or Fe. I can’t tell the difference. People always tell me to stop thinking what others think and stop protecting others and that sounds kind of Fe? I also have hard time typing myself in general. I can see myself as IxFP or ISFJ, maybe even INFJ. I often test as ISFP, INFP and sometimes INFJ.

2. What do you yearn for in life? Why?
- I yearn a happy and simple life. I don’t want to live my whole life stressing out about things I can’t affect. I don’t care if I’m rich or poor, I’m happy if I have people I care about close. Also, I want to be able to be free and do what I want without worrying about things.

3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
- This is hard. I think I am feeling at my finest now. I’m more confident than never been before and very happy in general. In the past, I have always had some problems, but I don’t have any now. I can do things I like, and I have found many things I like to do. I used to be very indecisive and I had bad social anxiety.

4) What makes you feel inferior?
- I said I had social anxiety. I still have it but it’s not as bad as it used to be. So, moments where good social skills are needed I tend to feel bad because I can’t express myself as I would like to or as others express themselves.

5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
- I consider people, pros and cons and my feelings, but usually people first, then how I feel and lastly, pros and cons. But it depends a lot which decision it is. In example, my dream is to live abroad but I just can’t do it because that will make my family sad and I don’t want them to miss me. I would also miss them. And what if something happens and I'm not here supporting them?.
When I decided my career I made the decision based to my own feelings and I didn’t think how others felt about it.
It depends a lot about the situation.

6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
- I am the one who listens and suggests things if I get a good idea. Usually I try to find a common ground. I don’t care if I have control of the outcome or not.

7) Describe a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
- There are a lot of those times. But usually I have had a lot of fun with my friends at summer. We used to go to swim and we liked to just explore the envinroment.

8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you?
- Studying it by myself. I like to study languages and I usually use apps and read texts from the internet. I also try to apply everything I have learned to my everyday activities (opening a window -> what is window in that language)

9) How organized do you think of yourself as?
- I like to keep things organized but I’m not very good at it to be honest, I always have a messy room in example. But I have always kept my school stuff organized. And now I am starting to create a bullet journal. I like calendars and journals but I’m very bad at keeping those up-to-date, so I start a bullet journal because I hope it will inspire me to be more organized.
I also dislike if others are disorganized or are dirty. I don’t like when my mom leaves dirty dishes to the kitchen xD
I’m disorganized person who dislikes disorganization…

10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
- I try to understand the principles behind it.

11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
- First one. I don’t like if someone if left out, but because I know how it feels. I don’t want others to feel the same.

12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
- I think before I speak. I prefer one-on-one conversations, but there are good sides in group discussions too. I don’t have to think what to say all the time because there are others talking.

13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
- I tend to act immediately before thinking and that have caused me some problems in the past. I think words speak more than actions.

14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
- Ask what they’re going to do. If they do something I don’t feel like doing, I stay home. But I’m afraid if I don’t go I’m going to be left out in the future (happened me in real life). Or maybe I’ll invite them to watch the show with me xD

15) How do you act when you're stressed out?
- I become angry and I want to be alone. But I’m rarely stressed, and I think I have never been seriously stressed. So, it’s hard to describe.

16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
- I can’t stand selfish or cocky people. I also don’t like people who think they’re always right. And people who think they’re better than others are.

17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
- I tend to small talk even thought I don’t really like small talk. But usually about news or weather or something simple. I’d also like to talk about my interests but they’re very private for me.

18) What kind of things do you pay the least attention to in your life?
- I don’t know. Probably my habits, I don’t exercise but I really should. My sleeping schedule is all over the place and I don’t eat very healthy food.
I really should try to change my habits.

19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?
- Well, I don’t have any friends so I don’t know…

20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
- Sleep late, watch Netflix, sing, dance, go outside, paint, craft, write, play games, make some good food, go to an adventure. I’d do whatever I like.

And some general information: 21, F, no serious mental health issues, social anxiety. Enneagram probably 9w1, 4 and 5 or 6 in tritype, socionics IEI-2Fe
Thank you for your time. I'm also not native english speaker so sorry for all the mistakes in advance.
Ask if you need to know something else.

Last edited:

RestlessSwitch

I have come across this article which I found very helpful:
How To Recognize Each Myers-Briggs Personality Type In Real Life | Thought Catalog
It describes all of the functions in detail.

I think you are a Fe user. You worry about other people, you mentioned your social anxiety at least twice like it's the most important issue you want to tackle in your life and your self-esteem depends on it. You seem to think that relationships are the essence of life.
If you have Fe as your main function, you would be either ENFJ or ESFJ. If you have Fe as your auxiliary, you would be INFJ or ISFJ. It's interesting that you see yourself as an introvert. I would have guessed ENFJ.