• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Could you please help me?

WeddingMood

1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
The fact that I've never been able to understand if I am extrovert or introvert, in everyday life, everyone considers me introvert even though I've always thought that I could be an extrovert. In everyday life I appear very silent, very focused on my own thoughts and when I'm in my bedroom I prefer to stay alone to daydream; on the other hand, I don't like going out alone (for example, taking a walk, taking bus, participating in an event) because I would feeling ''empty'', I always need to go out with someone, otherwise I think that it's useless to go out alone. On the web I appear extrovert because I can be myself more easily. Someone, on the web, told me once that I am extrovert because I heavily rely on others to know my type
2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
I want a ''magical'' life because I grew up watching cartoons and so I want to live a magical life with my partner because I'm also a romantic person. I also need to live a life full of emotions, otherwise I feel like I'm living a ''flat'' and ''empty'' life.
3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
I feel like I'm at my finest when I dream love, when I drink Red Bull or when I'm using a jet nebulizer or a vacuum cleaner because they relax me and they make me experience past emotions.
4) What makes you feel inferior?
I would feel inferior if someone told me that I'm not mature enough, if someone told me that I have no interests or that I'm not curious or if anyone ever tells me that I'm a shitty person.
5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
I've never really noticed it
6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
I want to become a singer but I don't want to participate in any talent show and I don't want to make videos on youtube because I want to appear original, distinguishing myself from many other people. In the past I also wrote some fanfictions but I've never completed them.
7) Describe us a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
I laugh a lot when someone says ridiculous things.
8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you? (Are you more prone to be hands on, to theorize, to memorize, etc)
I search on the web or I take a class.
9) How organized do you to think of yourself as?
There have been few occasions where I can talk about organization or disorganization,
for those few experiences I've had, I can say that I procrastinate; when I'm meeting with someone I'm not late and it bothers me when other people are disorganized.
10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
I think that I'm more attracted to concrete ideas.
11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
I think that shy people should be helped to fit into a group but I think that you also have to follow what you believe (although I don't often behave the way that I want to because I'm afraid of being attacked, not because I deeply care about social cohesion and it also depends on the situation and on the kind of relationship I have with someone).
12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
I've never really noticed it, I think that it depends on situation. For the second question, I think that both situations are good for me.
13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
I would say that I usually prefer to know where I'm jumping before leaping. Yes, action speaks more than words although words can sometimes condition the perception you have of someone.
14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
I usually prefer to stay home because watching the shows on tv makes me feel like I'm connected to other people who are watching them too.
15) How do you act when you're stressed out?
I've never been stressed out in my life. There was a day when I was so sad that I drank Coca Cola a lot. When I'm sad I usually want to eat junky food.
16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
Coldness, bullies, people who judge you by the way you dress, people who judge you without taking into consideration if you are a good person, people who think that animals' life has no importance, people who try to repress your inner child and people who don't take into account your personal problems at work or at school.
17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
I like talking about statistics, political problems, health problems and typing people or characters.
18) What kind of things do pay the least attention to in your life?
Judging people and living in the present moment.
19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?
My old friends saw me as a silent person but it's not that I don't like talking, the problem is that I'm afraid to join a conversation because I fear that other people may not accept me and I'm not myself when I'm with other people because I fear that they may not accept me for the way that I express my feelings and enthusiasm.
20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
I would go out with my partner or with some friends, trying to live a magical life.

What type do you think I could be and why?

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
9w1 with a strong connection to 6. Sp dominant

On the Si/Ne Ne/Si axis

Fi user likely. (Though dont want to rule out the introverted Ti types- as those connected to 9w1 can seem very F, especially when connection to 6 is so strong)

Probably an INFP